Chapter 24

Isabellas POV:

As she was taking me back to my off campus home the car was silent I had already put in the address on her GPS so that she would know which way to go. "Sorry for my delay on getting to you Traffic was pretty tight" she said glancing over at me for a moment, "it's fine I'm just glad I'm not in jail right now thank you for that" I said she smiled "oh darling While I do appreciate your gratitude I am not the one you should be thanking" she said, she was right I should be thanking my parents and Best friend right now their probably the ones who sent her. As the drive continued I started to think about how she got me out I definitely was at that active crime scene even got an police escort home so how was she able to convince them that it wasn't me. I decided to just let it be I mean even if she lied she did keep me from being sent to prison.

A few minutes later we stopped in front of my house and I got out of the car and was about to walk up to the porch when I was stopped. "Here my Card ever find yourself in trouble with the law just call" she said I looked at the card then back up at her "Thank you" I said she winked "don't mention it Miss Garcia" she said before rolling up the window and pulling off. I made my way up to the porch and just as I was about to twist the knob the door swung open and Sam immediately warped her arms around me. "Oh my god I was so worried are you ok?" she asked pulling away I smiled "I'm fine thanks to you" I said she raised an eyebrow at me "Thanks to me?" She questioned I looked at her confused "Yeah you sent the lawyer didn't you?" I asked she shook her head "I tried to call my family lawyer but he was out of town and wouldn't make it down here until next month" she said "Oh then my parents must've have called her" I said she shook her head "I was on the phone with them all day they had no luck getting one" she said I turned around and looked out at the street.

"Then who sent that woman" I asked before looking back at Sam who had a worried expression on her face. "I don't know but I'm glad she helped you" she said "Yeah....." I replied looking at the card in my hand for a moment before slipping it into my pocket. "come on let's go inside it's chilly out here" she said I nodded and we both walked inside the house.

The next morning there was a loud knock on the door I sighed knowing Sam wasn't going to get up and get it I mean that girl could sleep through and airplane crash. I slipped out my slippers and walked downstairs I had one some paw print pajamas and a white tank top and my hair was up in a messy bun as I answered the door. When I opened the door there were two girls standing on the porch. "Can i help you?" I asked the two girls looked at each other then back at me. "Oh Um we were informed that this house has openings we submitted a form to the owners in which I'm guessing Is you and we got approved" said the brown haired girl I looked at her confused. "I didn't approve anything" I said just then Sam came walking downstairs yawning as she tide up her hair. "What's going" she asked seeing my confused face she then looked past me to see the two girls standing on the porch.

"Hi your here" said Sam walking towards us I looked at her confused In which she must've noticed because she started to explain. "I went out to an coffee shop the other day and met these two they needed a place to stay and I thought why not here they go to the same University as us anyways" she said "this is Elena and that's her sister Veronica" she said introducing us I made eye contact with the one who's name is Veronica and she smirked.

Veronica had like a chill almost Punk style to her, her hair was long and her eyelashes even longer. She had light blueish greenish eyes and a nose piercing while Elena had more of a soft girl vibe going on she wore a pink skirt with her shirt tucked in, on her left arm were rows of colorful bracelets and her hair sat up in a high ponytail. "Hi nice to meet you two I'm Isabella" I said with a smile in which only one of them returned.

"Why don't you come in we have 3 available rooms you can pick whichever one you like best" said Sam guiding them in and showing them upstairs a few seconds later she came back downstairs. I was at the counter making coffee when she came over and sat on the counter I glanced over at her briefly before going back to my coffee. "Ouu is that caramel cream coffee can I have a cup?" She asked "Nope" I said as I pour my cup and walked over to the table sitting down before opening my laptop. "Why" she asked "I looked up at her from over my laptop screen, Because Caramel cream coffee Is for best friends who tell their best friend when their about to move two complete strangers into their shared off campus home" I said she sighed before hopping down off the counter and taking a seat in front of me. "Look I'm sorry I know we were supposed to pick our house mates together but they really need a place to stay" she said giving me puppy dog eyes I sighed.

"Fine they can stay but I get to pick the movies we watch on Fridays from now on" I said she huffed "I knew you were going say that, deal" she said and I smiled she then looked at my cup of coffee then back up at me like a kid when they want something you have but don't want to ask. I rolled my eyes "your cup is on the counter I made two before you came down" I said she jumped out of her seat immediately. "Thank you your the best" she said as she sipped the coffee happily.

I just shook my head what would I do without her.

____________________________________