Chapter 16

Isabellas POV

"What is it" my dad asked seeing my face as I opened the email from Parkinson's University. "I- I-" I said trying to find the words but could he stood up and looked at me phone.  "You got in?!" He asked I shook my head yeah rapidly he hugged me and I hugged him back this was probably the happiest moment in my life once we pulled away he immediately grabbed his phone "what are you doing" I asked "I going to tell everyone how my princess made it into Parkinson's University of course" he said happily skipping off into the living room I smiled to myself just then I remembered that Sam said to call her if I got the email so I decided to text instead. I told her that I got into the same University she did and she was overjoyed she even said that we were going to celebrate.

A few days later with graduation in like 3 days I was at the mall with Sam picking up some things. "Hey you think this would make my ass look fat?" Sam asked holding up a pair of blue jeans "why exactly are you asking me this" I questioned "well because Parkinson's University is like the Capital of sports teams and where there's sports teams there's athletes and when there's Athletes there's hot guys get with the program Isabella" she said I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "I hope your not going there just for the guys" I said "what?! Of course not I'm going there because they have an amazing fashion program the guys are just a nice bonus" said Sam as she tried on a pair of sunglasses "ok how do these look" she asked "you look fabulous" I said "glad you agree because we're getting matching pair" she said I chuckled. Shopping went on for hours when it was finally over I went home, I walked Into the house only to see my ma and pa sitting on the couch with two men in suits sitting across from then. I sat my bags down and took off my coat at the door hanging it on a coat rack before walking into the living room. "Ma? Pa? What's going on?" I asked my mom then stood up. "Honey I'm glad your home these to gentlemen wanted to speak with you" she said just as she did the two men stood up and held out and hand to me "Hi miss Garcia I'm agent Moor this is Agent Dax" he said I shook his hand confused "where with the FBI and we wanted to ask you a few questions about a suspect of ours who goes by the name Echo you heard of her?" Agent moor questioned "um I don't believe I do" I said "Hm that's funny because this picture was took of you getting in a limousine with her at exactly 8:03 Pm" said Agent Dax showing me a picture that was so blurry that you could barely see the car. I had to think for a moment and that's when it hit me they were talking about the sexy mystery woman Erica. I swallowed hard, "um I don't believe that's me in that photo" I said playing dumb I barely know this woman and if the FBI is after her then I she has to be dangerous what if she comes after me and my family I thought to myself.

"Look kid lying to me won't get you anywhere but thrown in jail" Said agent Dax stepping closer just then my dad got in between me and him stepping in front of me protectively. "Look Agent my daughter said That wasn't her in that photo" said my dad "If you believe her then your an idiot" said Agent Dax "Excuse me?" Said my mom "I think you should leave both of you" she continued just then Agent moor grabbed agent Dax "Your right we're sorry come on Agent Dax" said Agent moor as they walked to the door I decided to see them out opening the door so that they both could leave as they were walking out agent moor stopped in front of me "Echo is dangerous if you do come in contact with her call us" he said handing me his card I nodded and they both left once they did I shut the door and turned around to see my parents standing there. "Isabella why is the FBI lurking around our home" asked my mom with a look on her face I knew all too well. "I um" I said trying to find a way to explain "Isabella Jamie Garcia if you don't spit it out I swear to you I will-" she said but I cut her off "okay okay remember when a week ago I told you guys I was going to hangout with my friends?" I questioned they both nodded their heads "well we went to this new club" I said just then I saw my mom about to say something I knew wasn't going to be very nice so I stopped her "hold on before you get mad it was an 18 and older club, while we were there you know with the plan to just have a nice fun night something happened....there was a shooting the police said it was gang related but the FBI obviously think it's only tide to one person" I said but the only thing my mother heard was shooting "Oh my god Isabella there was a shooting?!" She said looking at me "oh my goodness ma yes but I'm ok I wasn't inside when it happened" I said they both let out a breath of relief "why didn't you tell us this" asked my mom "because I didn't want you to get the way you always do when something dangerous happen while I'm outside" I said she looked at me confused "get what way" she asked "you put me on lockdown when something seems too dangerous to you, you never let me do it again" I said "I do not do that" she said looking at my dad "do I?" She asked. my dad looked away and she turned back towards me. "Yeah ma I remember when I fell off my bike when I was little and scratched up my leg and you never let me use that bike again" I said she sighed "Ok maybe I do overreact sometimes but a Shooting?! Isabella" she said "Ma I'm fine I wasn't inside" I said she sighed again "I know, now do you have anything to do with that person the FBIs looking for " asked my mom my mind flashed back to a few times I was with her but I decided to not tell them that. "No never met her a day in my life" I said my mom looked at me for a moment I felt bad lying to her but I had a feeling that the less people know about that woman the better.

"Ok we believe you" said my papa I sighed "ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about that" I said she sighed "it's ok just never ever do it again" said my mom "I won't" I said .

A day or two later

Graduation day:

"And with that now let's welcome over 12 year seniors to the stage so they may accept their certificate" said our principal "first up Garry Green" said the principal everyone clapped as he went up to shake the principals hand and take a picture before accepting his Certificate. There was at least 50 students ahead of me as I stood at the end of the line with my bestie Sam. "Is it just me or have this been going on for hours" asked Sam "it's not just you" I said after about an hour or two later we were finally called up as soon as Sam and I stepped on the stage my family and hers were the first to shoot up out of their seats clapping and cheering very loudly. "We love you princess" my dad yelled as he then Took of his shirt in which there was another one under with a baby picture of me on it causing some of my classmates to laugh I covered my face embarrassed as I took my certificate quickly walking off stage not even waiting on my picture to be taken.

Once it was over Sam's family decided to treat us all to dinner. It was me my mom, dad and grandparents, Sam's mom ,dad two brothers and baby sister. And Max his dad. We went to this restaurant it was fancy but not that fancy the menu had all types of things we all sat around at a long table looking at the menus. "My there's a lot of options on this" said my dad as the other adults agreed with him. "Yes that's why we picked it. Now Don't go easy on us we're paying, when we celebrate we spare no expenses go big or go home" said Sam's Dad.

"In that case I'll take one lobster, your steak mashed potatoes and broccoli with a side of gravy, some of your lasagna and parmesan chicken, one cheese cake and two cups of sprites" said Max to the waiter every one looked at him shocked.

"What I haven't eaten all day I'm starving" said max. "I like him" Sam's dad said as everyone at the table laughed. A few minutes later everyone was eating their food I ordered the stake with mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, a salad and a pink lemonade with ice. Which was pretty amazing the potatoes were so rich in flavor, the broccoli was cooked till they were soft, the carrots were seasoned to perfection and the stake wasn't to done but it wasn't half done either. I finished my plate in seconds before moving on to my salad once everyone was done and it was time for dessert I could barely move. The waitress sat at least 10 different deserts on the table in front of us, I felt like I was going to pop so I excuse myself. "Excuse me for a minute" I said to everyone at the table before making my way to the restroom. Once I did my business I went to the sink where I washed my hands just then a man came in causing me to look up. "Excuse me sir but your in the ladies rest-" was all I said before he put a white cloth over my mouth causing me to be knocked out cold.

________________________________