Chapter 23

Isabellas POV:

I was in the kitchen about to make dinner for tonight when there was a knock on the door. "Coming!" I shouted before rushing to the door and opening it only to two unfamiliar faces. "Are you Isabella Garcia?" Asked the man "Yes" I replied he then stepped in grabbing my hands and putting them behind my back "Your under arrest for trespassing on and active crime scene and tampering with potential evidence," he said "what?!" I questioned confused as he walked me out of the door. "You have the right to remain silent. anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. you have the right to an attorney and If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you" he said just then Samantha came walking up she gave the officer a confused look "wait what are you doing with my bestie" she asked the man put and hand up "step back ma'am this woman is under arrest" he said Sam followed closely behind us as he lead me to the car. "On what grounds?!" Sam questioned "Unless your a family member or Guardian I'm not at Liberty to say" he said before shoving me in the back seat I could see the look of worry on Sam's face. "I'm calling your mom and dad ok" she said I nodded as the car then drove off.

It wasn't long before we were at a police station and I was thrown into a holding cell with a Bum a drunk and a prostitute. The cell Reeked of urine and puke and I was pretty sure I seen two roaches dancing in the corner right next to the drunk passed out on the floor. I wanted to sit down but I refused to do it here this cell was dirtier then the alley behind a strip club and I fear I might catch something just from sitting on the floor of it.

I paced back and forth for what felt like hours until someone said something to me. "Hey kid could you stop that your making me dizzy" said the Bum on the floor I scoffed and continued on doing what I was doing until he said something else. "Kids these days didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders" he said I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "I don't respect people who don't even respect themselves I mean come on look where your at" I said the women in the corner snickered as the old Bum sat up against the wall with a stunned look on his face.

"What are you laughing at Whore" he said looking at the woman. "Oh me nothing just the fact that she just showed you up with only a few words" she said chuckling. "Is that so slut hey? Question what corner did they find you on this time?" Said the Bum "I don't know what box did they find you under this time?" Asked the woman with a smirk on her face you could tell the bum was getting mad and was about to get up when a cop came over unlocking the cell. "You come on your lawyer is here" he said looking at me I looked at him confused. Lawyer what lawyer i didn't ask for a lawyer?! Maybe Sam hired them or my parents and sent them I thought to myself as the cop put handcuffs on me and lead me out of the cell.

We went back into the police station only to see that there was a woman waiting for me she was tall really tall with long curly brown hair, her skin was a almond brown color and her eyes were a Hazel brown color, she wore a black skirt that only showed her leg calves and a white blouse in which was tucked perfectly into her skirt. She walked over her high heels clicking against the floor as she did so before finally stopping in from of me. "Those won't be necessary officer" she said showing him a piece of paper, not even seconds later he unlocked my handcuffs taking them off and walking away.

I rubbed my wrist seeing the red marks on them. " Isabella Garcia right?" She asked "Last time I answered yes to that name I was arrested" I said she chuckled "Well you don't have to worry I'm here to get you out not put you in" she said with a warm smile a trusting smile even. "Will you know my name am I accustom to know yours?" I asked "Andrea Hart but you can call me Miss Hart" she said extending her hand for me to shake, I shook her hand and she stepped back clearing her throat.

"Now shall we get down to business" she said I hastily nodded and she turned just as two man came walking up to us. "What is this why is she out of the holding cell" said one guy he was fat and kind of old, his mustache looked uneven and his hairline was pushed far back in which you could see even under his hat.

"Hello I'm Andrea Hart and I'm her lawyer" she said setting up her briefcase onto the counter before pulling out some paperwork. And handing it to the man, "This is proof that she was no where near that crime scene which means you have no grounds to hold her here and any further investigation or harassment will restore in a lawsuit against this police department" she said all in one breath as the men looked through the papers with a sour expression on his face before showing it to his partner who just nodded and shrugged.

"I-how do we know these are real" he asked "Are you questioning my years of experience you do know who I am right? Andrea Hart? Ring any bells" she asked folding her arms across her chest the men's partner whispered something in his ear and the fat mans eyes went wide. "Miss Hart apologies I've heard a lot about your family" he said handing her back the papers "your free to go" he said Miss Hart nodded before guiding me out of the police station and to her car.

________________________________