Chapter 46

Isabella's POV:

It was hard to stay mad when she talked to me like that. I ended up kissing her without actually giving her a response and before I knew it we were at her mansion. Then on her bed and in a blink of an eye a repeat of that night in her home town happened but for some reason everything she did felt more passionate than before.

The night ended and morning took its place. I opened my eyes and closed them a few times trying to adjust to the lighting change. After a moment I was able to, "Well hello" said a familiar voice I looked up to see Erica with her head prompted up on her hand as she looked at me. "How long have you been up? Were you watching me sleep?" I questioned. "I had no choice you snore" she said I frowned at her before slapping her arm playfully "I do not!" I said and she laughed. I found myself enchanted by her as she did so I think it was my first time seeing and hearing her laugh. "You're right you don't snore I'm just an early bird who's use to my busy schedule so I often wake up really early" she explained. "That makes sense" I replied, "are you busy today?" I asked she shook her head "No perks of being the CEO means I can take off work whenever I feel like" she said before scooting closer and pulling me into her arms then kissing my neck up to my ear. I closed my eyes letting myself be warped in her warmth, she then came up to my mouth but I stopped her.

"No not there I haven't even brushed my teeth yet" I said knowing I had morning breath. "I'm aware" she said before kissing me anyways. I was sure my mouth tasted horrible but hers didn't, surprisingly It tasted like mint. I pulled away and looked at her,"You brushed your teeth didn't you?" I asked. "Of course I don't kiss people with morning breath that's just rude" she said referring to me. I glared at her before pushing her off of me, and sitting up in the bed as she chuckled. "You're awfully playful today it's surprising to see you smiling you're usually walking around with a resting bitch face" I said. She climbed out of bed and began to put on her clothes I watched her as she pulled on her black jeans over her lacy red panties.

"I guess I'm just in a good mood today" she said I raised an eyebrow before suddenly remembering that I never actually answered her question we just went right to her place and had sex. "I didn't give you an answer" I said she turned around "Hm?" She replied. "You asked me if I'd be your girlfriend right?" I said. "Oh that yeah" she said nonchalantly as if she didn't even care to hear my answer. "You don't wanna know my answer?" I asked confused, "I already do" she said cockily "You're sure confident huh" I said rolling my eyes. "Not confident you moaned your answer last night along with my name and a few other things like, keep going, fuck, and right there" she said causing me to blush I shook the images that suddenly appeared in my head of last night away. "Please stop" I said covering my face in embarrassment.

"So are you planning on coming back to work for me?" she asked as she pulled on her bra.

"I had a lot of time to think about that actually and I think with our current relationship it wouldn't be fair" I said she turned around to look at me. "Fair to whom?" She asked. "Your other employees, it's obvious that I'll get special treatment because I'm screwing the boss lady" she said. "Who says I'll give you spacial treatment" She said, "I don't know you just seem like the type" I said she raised an eyebrow at me "So I seem like a pushover to you?" She asked calmly but almost frighteningly. "That's not what I said" I replied "Then there's no problem, I can be professional the question is can you?" She asked In a challenging tone.

I looked at her "of course I can" i replied confidently
"I guess we'll see then" she replied before finally getting her last two hooks on her bra hooked. That's when I realized she had just tricked me into saying I'll go back to work for her. "I had breakfast prepared for us" she said changing the subject quickly before pulling on her white sleeveless button up shirt. I ended up just going with it, there was nothing I could say now that would get me out of it. "I can't stay I need to go home and brush my teeth and shower" I said. "You can do that here I have no shortage of clothes you could borrow we're about the same size I'm just a few inches taller" she said. "Well that covers one of my worries but I don't have a toothbrush" I said. "Use mine" she said, I looked at her like she was crazy she caught onto my concerns and raised an eyebrow at me. "You can tongue kiss me but you're worried about germs on my toothbrush?" She said. "That's different" I replied "how so? My toothbrush been in my mouth and so have you" she replied leaving me stunned.

"I-that's-" I said stuttering flushed at her words. "Let me guess that's different too huh" she said with a smirk. Later She ended having her driver take me home after an hour of us disagreeing on rather me using her toothbrush was disgusting or not.