Chapter 38

Your Author speaking/: So, guys just so your Aware their relationship is probably going to start progressing a whole lot faster from here. I realized that I've drug out this will they, won't they thing for like 35 chapter and you all are probably over it, hell I know I am. Anyways just don't be surprised when they start acting more like a couple from now on.

Isabellas POV:
At the mall~

We walked through the mall side by side; we had already gone to 2 stores, but I didn't like anything there. Just then we passed a famous shop that I've always dreamed of going to, it had some of the finest up to date clothes, even the newly trending fashion brands. I glanced at the window of the shop where there were mannikins dressed in some of their clothing. The only problem with this shop is that it's insanely expensive, I mean not even my best friend Samantha could afford it and she's from a rich family. This is why we only dreamed of coming her. "See anything you like or a place you want something from?" Asked Erica I looked up at her "no not yet" i said. She's already being generous enough I couldn't ask her to by me 500-thousand-dollar clothes.

Suddenly Erica stopped and looked at me as if she was analyzing my face "what?" I questioned confused. "Well since you don't see anything could I pick a shop?" She asked "Um ok" I said confusedly "I think you should check that shop out" she said pointing at the insanely expensive shop I was talking about. "I-I don't think-" I tried saying but she cut me off by taking me by my wrist and pulling me instead. "Remember everything's on me" she whispered in my ear leaving a shiver doing my spine as she pulled away and we both walked inside, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit excited. The place was even more luxurious on the inside, even the workers there dressed and looked expensive. I looked around the shop in amazement at all the different clothes. I found myself drawn to this gorgeous top, I picked it up and felt the soft fabric. "ohh my gosh this feels amazing and it's so cute" I said looking at it but then I noticed the tag, 3 thousand dollars!? I said in my head as I frowned at the price before putting it back.

We walked through the store for a while I ended up picking somethings but putting them back once I seen the prices, I was ready to leave, everything in this shop was gorgeous but too expensive and I didn't want Erica to try and pay for something that expensive, I didn't want to be greedy.

"I think I'm ready to check another shop there's nothing here I wan-" I said but stopped mid-sentence when I see that Erica's hands were full of clothes. She had picked up every one of the clothes I had put back. I stood there in shock as she went to the register and sat everything on the counter before looking at me. "You liked those right?" She asked, "I did but-" I said but was cut off "But nothing I told you everything was on me it's the least I could do after everything" she said her face with a solid look of regret resting on it before turning around hearing the lady clear her throat to get her attention. "Will that be all?" Asked the woman, "yes how much is it?" Asked Erica "Ok the total is 900 thousand 200 and 21 cents" said the woman my jaw hit the floor when I heard that price. I looked over at Erica who didn't even seem fazed by the price as she opened her wallet and pulled out a black and gold card before handing it to the woman. Once the stuff was paid for the woman bagged up the clothes and then handed the bags to me, but Erica reached out and grabbed them before I could.

"I could take some of those" I said pointing at the 7 bags of clothes she was carrying. "No, I've got them" she said looking straight ahead as we began walking through the mall again. It went quiet as we walked through the mall, I was actually kind of tried. Just then my stomach growled, and I looked up at Erica embarrassed preying that she didn't hear it. Just as I thought that I was in the clear Erica said something, "Hungry?" She asked with a slight smirk on her face. "No" I said stubbornly but my stomach growled again causing her to laugh, I rolled my eyes and punched her arm lightly "Shut up" I said as she laughed even loudly, "You finished?" I asked folding my arms across my chest as I looked at her with one eyebrow raised, she soon stopped laughing and looked at me. "I'll call a restaurant and make reservations" said Erica pulling out her phone but I stopped her "Actually why don't we just go to the food court instead" I suggested. I didn't want her to spend anymore unnecessary money on me.