Chapter 51

Erica's POV;

"You're going to do it because you want her to be safe" said Paris. He was right, "What do you want" I asked, Paris Smirked "Not much Chevy just wants you to agree to a river deal" he said. A river deal is when you send dirty money through an official company untouched by corruption and use it to clean the money so that it could be spendable.

"If you agree he's willing to put all this behind him and move on no more of your guys have to die and your family, friends along with Isabella will be safe" he said. "And if I say no?" I replied "Then we set fire to that lovely mansion you think we don't know about with your sister in it" he said I balled my fist in anger hearing him threatening Mika's life but I knew not to take action as the Maranzano family is ruthless and do make good on they're Threats, they could have someone stationed outside the Mansion where Mika is right now as we speak.

"This isn't something I can just agree upon on the spot" I said Paris sighed. "He said you'd say that, that's why he told me to tell you to join him for dinner at a place of mutual comfortability of course, wouldn't want anyone to feel unsafe" said Paris. I looked at Isabella's unconscious face and closed my eyes momentarily before turning my attention back to Paris. "Fine I'll have dinner with him" I said Paris smirked. "Lovely" he said before walking over to Isabella and pulling out a knife in which he used to cut the ropes tide tightly around her.

I watched as he went to pick her up but I stopped him. "I'll do it" I said he looked at me for a moment before letting out a sigh and moving to the side. I immediately walked over and grabbed her up gently, carrying her bridal style in my arms, her head leaning on my chest as I did so.

I got to the door of the warehouse where the tattooed man from before was standing. He opened the door for me but I didn't leave immediately instead I stood in front of him and held out my hand. "My gun" I said with a cold stare he looked past me at Paris who gave him a nod.

Once he got the ok he handed me my gun and I tucked it away in my pants with my free hand that wasn't holding Isabella.

I then began to make my way of of the warehouse but stopped outside when I heard Paris say something. "Take care of her for me" he said which pissed me off but I just ignored him making my way to my car.

As I was walking to the car I felt Isabella head move causing me to immediately look down at her only to see her eyes fluttering open momentarily, "Erica?..." she said in a faint voice before she passed back out. I got her in the car and soon we were on our way back to my house.  I got in the house still carrying Isabella as soon as the door opened I saw Mika come running. "Erica!" She said with a worried look on her face. "What happened are you ok?" She asked I sighed "I'm fine" I said before looking down at Isabella who was still unconscious. "Is she.." asked Mika "She's fine just unconscious, I'm going to take her to my room then I'll be back down" I said. "Okay" said Mika as I started to make my way upstairs to the master bedroom.

After laying Isabella in my bed I found myself staring at her unconscious face. I hated the fact that I couldn't protect her, that it was my fault she was even put in harms way. I moved a piece of her hair from over her face before kissing her forehead. "Forgive me" I whispered in her ear before I stood back up and turned to leave being sure to close the door gently.

I sighed and made my way back downstairs and into the living room. "Mika" I said but was shocked to see that not only Mika was there but my brother and father as well.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!"