Chapter 25

(First day of classes)

Isabellas POV:

A few weeks went by and now it was time for classes, I was walking up to the building with my best friend and our two new roommates listening to Samantha whine about having to walk instead of taking her car. "I don't understand why we have to walk" she said "I told you because the university isn't that far away it would be a waste of gas and money" I said she shrugged "That's fine with me it only cost 100 to fill the tank" she said as if 100 dollars was nothing I just shook my head no matter how long I'll be friends with her I'll never get use to having a rich best friend.

"You need to practice saving money" I said she shrugged "Maybe your right" she replied.

We made it to the building and we all immediately went inside; I was amazed at how good it looked the inside was even nicer then the outside the halls were full of noise and joyful chatter everyone minding their business as they walked or sat with one another. As I looked around, I also noticed no one was really in the rush to move to their lectures which confused me. Shouldn't they be starting right about now I thought to myself as I looked at my phone for the time.

We were definitely on time and if I'm not mistaken classes should be starting now.

Soon We ended up parting ways with Elena and Veronica. "We're going to get going catch you guys after classes" said Elena waving bye Elena and Veronica both are a year higher than us, so they have different classes while me and Samantha are both just freshman. "Ok we'll wait outside for you" said Sam the girls smiled "Cool see you then" said Veronica as they both left. I turned towards Sam "We should probably get to our lecture" I said Samantha sighed "I guess we should get there but after could we explore the campus on our next break?" She asked with pleading eyes.

I shrugged "Fine by me" I said she smiled "great now come on" she said looping her arm with mine "let's get to class" she continued dragging me up the stairs.

We wondered around for hours trying to find our class Sam swore she knew the campus from the website guide she watched but we still ended up getting turned around. "Ok I swore the lady said Lecture B was right here how is this the janitors closet" said Samantha i sighed looking at the time "We are 6 minutes late" I said she huffed "hold on I got it I know I do I just need to um" she said looking at her phone "Admit that we are lost and have no idea where to go" she said finishing her own sentence before looking at me I chuckled and patted her on the back. "It's ok you tried" I said just then we heard a voice causing us to turn around.

"Lost?" Said the voice we turned around to see a man standing in front of us, his hair was a shiny black and his eyes were light brown he stood at least 6'2 with the sharpest jawline I've ever seen. He looked like a male super model, "In fact we are" said Sam practically drooling while looking at him. "Well, I could show you the way what class are you looking for" he asked Samantha immediately handed him our schedule. He scanned over it for a moment which felt like an hour before he finally gave it back. "Looks like you're in lecture B you can walk with me I was going that way anyways I'll show you" he said putting on a smile in which Sam ate up while I just stood there looking at him. There was something off about him I could tell just by looking at him I don't know maybe I'm just being paranoid "Ok" said Samantha.

We walked the halls with the guy I listened as Sam and him both talked with each other. "I didn't catch your names" said the guy "Oh right I'm Samantha but my friends call me Sam, and this is my bestie Isabella" said Samantha putting and arm over my shoulder for a brief moment before smiling. "Samantha and Isa... Bella." the guy said saying my name weird. "Pretty names I'm Daniel nice to officially meet you" he said smiling at me. "Likewise," I said but not returning his smile.

We got to our lecture quickly I stood by the door while Samantha thanked and flirted with Daniel soon, they parted ways and Samantha came over to me as she was talking to me, I noticed Daniel looking back at me for a moment before leaving. "We should get inside were pretty late" I said she agreed, and we both walked inside.

As soon as we walked in, we were immediately by an older woman I was pretty sure was our professor. She looked pissed seeing the both of us. "And you two are?" She asked "Samantha Lee" said Sam introducing herself I looked around the room and noticed that everyone was staring at us I was so focused on that, so I hadn't even noticed that the professor was talking to me. "You girl" said the professor causing me to snap out of my daze. "I'm sorry what did you say" I asked "I asked you for your name" she said "Isabella Garcia Ma'am" I said bowing slightly something my dad taught me to do when addressing an elderly Korean woman like our professor. She looked pleased with my actions, and it seemed like it lightened her mood a bit as well.

"I'm professor Yang and your both 10 minutes late to my lecture-" she said I opened my mouth to explain but she put a hand up causing me to immediately shut it again. "I don't want to hear whatever sorry excuse you have for being that late I'll let you in this time but next time I won't, and you'll get a pink slip understand?" she said Samantha and I both nodded, "yes Professor" we both said Professor yang sighed and pointed to the back of the room. "Take the two seats there and try to catch up" she said we both hurried to the back of the room and took a seat next to each other and two other people getting our notebook out and starting to take notes as the lesson began.

Just then someone slipped their notebook to me I looked up see a guy smiling. "I have the notes from the beginning you could copy mine" he whispered he was a blonde-haired boy with light blue eyes he looked a lot like ken from Barbie with his tan complexion and piercing White teeth. Jesus does every guy here look like they've been pulled straight out of a Hollywood movie I thought to myself. "Thank you" I whispered back as I began to copy his notebook.

After an hour the lecture was finally over and time to leave, I packed my things then waited for Sam to finish packing hers just then the guy who lent me his notebook tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around. "Oh hey" I said he smiled "hey I'm sorry to bother you but you didn't give me back my notebook" he said my eyes went wide "oh right sorry I completely forgot" I said as I took my book bag off of my shoulder and sat it on the desk before opening it and looking for his notebook. "No worries it happens" he said just as I found it and turned around to hand it to him.

"Here it is" I said giving him the notebook he smiled "thanks" he said, "No thank you for letting me use them I was pretty lost so you saved me" I said he chuckled "Glad I could be your hero I'm Liam by the way" he said holding out a hand for me to shake "Isabella" I said shaking his hand he smiled before letting go. "Well, I hope to see you around Isabella" he said before leaving I turned around to see Sam staring me down with a smirk. "Ugh what now" I asked as we walked out of the room. "Cute collage boy plus you equal-" she said.

"Nothing he's not my type" I said cutting her off she rolled her eyes "Since when do you have a type" she asked with one eyebrow raised she was right I wasn't the type of person who has a type, but I wasn't going to tell her that. "Since forever" I said "I've known you since forever your lying why don't you like blondie" she asked "Because I just met blondie" I replied she shrugged "So I just met Daniel and I already want to marry him" she said "that's because your weak" I said she gasped dramatically "I am not" she said "You so are a pretty face walk by and you lose all sense of control" I said she shook her head "No I do no-" she said but stopped as we walked past a group of boys each prettier than the other.

"Point and case" I said once we were out of range, she rolled her eyes. "Ok maybe I am a little boy crazy, but You are to your just low key about it" she said I shook my head in disagreement "I'm not" I said "You so are don't think I didn't see you flirting with him" she said "It was a honest conversation I was not flirting" I said "You Saved Me" she said in a funny voice trying to imitate mine. "I do not sound like that" I said she chuckled "Yes you do" she said as we went back and forth.