Chapter 29

Isabellas POV:

After classes he did just that Sam immediately pushed me to join right away even though it said I'd have to travel around and leave her behind sometimes. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" I questioned she sighed "For the 5th time yes this opportunity is one I've only heard come across students at private university's the fact that one made it here and your the one to get it is big sure I'll miss you when you do travel but it's not like you'll be gone long you still have classes here" she reminded I nodded "your right and I'll miss you too" I said she smiled.

"Also you have to tell me everything when you get back" she said

"I'll do you one better I'll call you while I'm there" I said she smiled

"Oh your amazing" she said I chuckled.

"Speaking of trips I'll be gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday for our days off classes next week" she said I looked at her surprised "Oh where you going?" I asked "To a gala you know rich parents thing they need the whole family together to look perfect it's a whole thing" she said waving it off. "You don't sound that excited about it you ok?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine" she said but I knew something was wrong "Come on Sam I talk to you don't I we don't hide our feelings from each other we never have" I reminded she sighed "Ok it's just that these are the type of events rich parents take their daughters and sons to parade around and marry off and the fact that my Dad strongly requested that I attend next weekend means....." she said trailing off "That he's trying to marry you off" I finished she sighed "I mean think about it, it can't be any of my other siblings I'm the only one of age" she said sadly that's when I had an idea, "why don't I go with you they haven't told me when I'm supposed to leave for This internship so I'll spend the weekend with you" I said just then a message popped up on my phone from the headmaster saying my internship starts today, I sighed.

"What's up?" Asked Sam "Looks like that idea won't work I start today and I'm not sure how long I'll be gone" I said she gave me a half smile "well thanks for trying, I'll be fine I guess I kind of owe them anyways" she said i looked at her confused "for what?" I asked

"Well see most rich kids have asshole parents which explains why their assholes but my parents were never like that I got to have loving parents who read me to sleep and taught me how to ride a bike" She said.

"they were never too busy for my siblings and I" she continued. I took her hand in mine before looking her in the eyes "Samantha your right you do owe them but not the rest of your life and if their as good of parents that you say they are they wouldn't want that as payment" I said.

"Your right" she said and I smiled before hugging her once we pulled away we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat causing us to look in their Direction.

We looked over to see Veronica, "I'll go with you" she said mean and Sam both jus looked at her. "I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop on you guys conversation or anything I just kinda walked into it...anyways my sisters been nagging me to help find a way to repay you since you both let us in on such short notice" she said it was silent for a moment but then Samantha said something. "I don't want to trouble you-" said Samantha "oh no it's no trouble at all my sister will be on her club trip for the next two weeks so I have nothing better to do, I guess I can marriage block you for a weekend" she said.

"I- well if it's really ok with you then ok" said Samantha.

"Great it's a date then" said Veronica before shooting Samantha a smile then going back to her room. I looked over at Samantha who was just sitting there. "She-she flirted with you" I said Samantha shook her head "She was joking" she said "didn't sound like it" I replied picking up my cup and taking a sip from it.

After that event I had Samantha drop me off at the location I was given, "alright babes make sure you call me and be safe" she said "Same to you love you" I replied "Love you more" she said before pulling off down the road I sighed and looked at the giant building almost as tall as a skyscraper in front of me. "Well here goes nothing" I said making my way inside. I walked in and went straight to the front desk.

"Hi welcome X Enterprise how can I help you?" Asked the woman with a warm smile on her face. "I um was told to meet her for a paid internship program at my university" I said she started typing on her computer before suddenly stopping and looking at her screen for a moment then looking back up at me. "I um I don't see any-" she started to say but was cut off by her phone ringing, she quickly answered. "Hello, yes, ok" she said before hanging up and looking at me.

"You can just go right up here's a gold visitors pass so that security won't mess with you I'll have someone take you up to door 1 and just continue forward from their until you see an elevator in which you'll take to the very first floor" she said I nodded preying I remember all of that. I made my way pass the from desk a big guy dressed in a black suit greeted me just as she said and showed me the way to door 1.

Once I was past I simply followed her instructions and made my way to the elevator but I was stopped by two men.

"Sorry sugar we can't let you pass you got Clarence?" He asked I quickly remembered the gold pass I was giving and went in my pocket for it but quickly noticed it wasn't there. Damn I must've of dropped it I looked up at the two guys thinking hopefully I could reason with them "I um I had a gold visitors past but I must've dropped it" I said "Sure you did" said one guy rolling his eyes the other guy chuckled,

"Look girl we're going to need you to turn around and go back the way you came" he said the fact that they kept calling me names like sugar or girl was pissing me off, "Isabella" I said, "What?" Asked the guy on the left. "My names Isabella not sugar or girl" I said they both laughed. "Listen here babe I don't give a damn what your name is your not entering this elevator" said the guy just then the elevator opened and a woman stepped out.

"Why is my guest still standing here" asked a familiar voice I then realized that I knew that voice. Erica? I thought to myself as we made eye contact for a moment.

She then went back to looking at the two man. "Guest?!" They both said "Yes she's here for me" she said what no I'm not what is she talking about I thought to myself. then that's when it hit me unless she's the one I'm supposed to be Studying under.

She's My Boss!?