Chapter 6

Ericas POV

I sat down at an empty booth next to my sister waiting for them to arrive and not even seconds later a small group of guys came in there were two bald head men with shades on and a black suit I was assuming that they were his body guards and then there was a smaller guy with glasses and a suit on in which probably was they're deal striker and lastly there was another guy he had on a suit but it look like it costed way more then the ones his bodyguards had on, he had dark brown hair and was almost just as fit as his bodyguards.

I watched as they looked around probably trying to find us so I made it easy on them and waved them over. The guy saw me and came walking up, he then took a seat on the booth across from me.

"Echo" he said in a deep raspy voice, now that he was up close I could see the scars on his face and the tattoos on his neck. If I was an average person he'd probably scare me.

"Fist" I said, fist is one of the top drug lords he's famous in the streets for other things as well but that's the only thing I really know him for, they say he's supposedly the most scariest man alive. Apparently they call him fist because with one hit he could knock the wind out of you.

"Your prettier then I thought you'd be how about we forget all about this and I take you back to my place" he said with a smirk on his face. I decided to ignore his comment and get straight to Business

"Do you have the product?" I asked he smiled and waved over one of this bodyguards with a briefcase the bodyguard sat it on the table in the middle of me in fist, I looked at the case then back up at him before looking at the case once again, I was about to check it when fist stopped me. "Not so fast sweetheart I need to know that you got the money" he said I looked towards Mika who instantly pulled out her phone and showed it to him.

"300k will be Wired to your account once I check my product" I said

"Oh no babe I need my money up front" he said

"That's not what we agreed on over the phone you said it didn't matter how you got the money as long as you had it" I said now this guy was starting to piss me off

"Well plans have changed",

"Well I can't take money out of the bank on such short notice" I said

"No worries there's other ways you can pay" he said leaning back with a smirk on his face I know this ass hole wasn't applying what I think he's applying.

"Fist I've noticed that you know nothing of my reputation but I know everything about yours so let me even the playing field. Do you know why they call me Echo?" I asked he was about to answer till I started talking again

"They call me echo because when I get a hold of you the sounds for your scrams will be so loud that it will Echo no matter what room your in, I am not a cheap hooker If you ever disrespect me like that again I will rip your tongue from your mouth" I said . The guy had a shocked look on his face which was soon replaced with another smirk. I then grabbed the briefcase in one swift move and opened it the guys all stood up as I looked in the briefcase that was empty.

I looked over at Mika giving her the signal to leave as things were about to get messy once she went out of the back door I then slowly looked up at fist who's guys had their hands on they guns staring directly at me.

"Do you take me for some kind of fool" I asked calmly

"Well they told me that you were smart I just wanted to see how smart" he said with a smile clearly lying to try and cover up the fact that he just tried to con me and that's when it clicked he is also known for that as well. I chuckled and slowly sat back down In my seat there was an bottle of whisky at the table so I poured myself a glass before crossing one leg over the other and leaning back in my seat as I continued to chuckle they all looked at me confused and fist smile slowly faded away as I did so.

After a few minutes later I stopped and took a sip of my drink before looking up at them.

"You had a great plan here I give you that, see you knew that you had to Secure a deal with me somehow so you played it my way for a little while then you got here knowing that you could never pull this off if I decided to give you the money digitally because I'd be able to take it back so you pulled the whole plans have changed scheme  in order to get me to give you the money up front so you could skip town and take my money with you all while fucking over me" I said starting to laugh they looked around and started to nervously laugh with me

I then stopped and wiped at the tears under my eyes that appeared from laughing too hard.

"But see what you didn't count on is me having a plan of my own, I knew something felt funny about this whole deal so I made sure to do it at a place in which you thought was new and clueless" I said they started to look around the club seeing my guys posted up everywhere even the bartender pulled out his gun and sat it on the counter.

"At this moment my trusty Sidekick is hacking into every bank account you own and draining you of 10s of millions of dollars, see your plan was good but guess what..." I said standing up and leaning closer to his ear. "Mines better" I whispered just then the bodyguards drew they're guns and was about to shoot but to their surprise they're clips just happened to be empty.

"Yeah about that did you really think you were going to come in here with fully loaded guns" I said with a smirk.

"Look I like you, your the 3rd half smart man I've ever met so I'll share a little tip with you...the only problem with your little plan was the fact that you didn't have the balls to kill me because your scared of a little birdie I just happen to know.....My father " I said and just as I did you could see the fear in his eyes confirming my suspicions.

"Looks like the tables have turned and I'll be the one skipping off with the money the only difference is that you won't be alive to cry about it" I said he was pissed you could see the anger in his face.

I turned on my hills and started to walk away as my man drew they're guns and pointed them at them. I was about to leave, that was until I saw a familiar face. It was Isabella she was wearing a little black dress that fitted her well and her hair was curled up. She looked gorgeous, I stood there for what felt like hours admiring her. soon the sound of guns being cocked snapped me back to reality my heart dropped knowing what was about to go down in this club I quickly went to her and grabbed her hand she was scared at first that was until she saw my face. 

"Come with me" I said not giving her time to answer as I pulled her with me and out of the back door where a car was waiting for me with my sister in it, I opened the back seat and shoved her inside before getting in myself. "Wait what the hell are you doing" she asked confused. I didn't answer her instead I just told the driver to pull off.

"What the hell are you Doing" she yelled looking around

"Look kid you don't want to be in there with what's about to go down" I said

"My best friend and her friends are in there we can't just leave them" she said starting to panic I sighed and grabbed my phone to make a quick call to the guys to give them some special orders.

"What are they names" I asked her

"Um There's Samantha, Cecilia, Kim, Jade, David Milo, and Leo" She said I nodded and gave my man the names before hanging up.

"There they'll me safely dropped off at they're homes I said

"Who is she" my sister Mika asked oh yeah right Mika had absolutely no idea who she was as they hadn't yet met.

"Mika Isabella Isabella Mika" I said mika gave me a what the fuck look and I gave her an I'll tell you later look so she just went along with everything.

"Uh hi I'm-"

"her sister" Isabella said cutting her off and finishing her sentence I looked at her surprised

"How did you-" I asked but she cut me off

"And your name is Erica Right? You guys shouldn't have private conversations in a public restroom" she said calmly but you could tell that she was still freaking out.

Well this is going to be a problem now that she seen what happened I can't let her out of my sight.

________________________________

End of chapter:

Question for the day: do you like this book?