Chapter 26

Ericas POV:

"If we slit the company's profit this way, they'll gain 10%" said James Edwards one of the many people on my board of directors I sat at the head of long table listening and typing on my phone as they argued over how much of my company, I should sell to start making a more reliable profit.

"That's way too much right now the company's value is over a 900 billion dollars giving 10% could be dangerous" said one woman.

"Then we get a silent partner someone who won't try and take more then They give" said James just then the room went quiet, and everyone looked towards the head of the table at me, "Miss Nimue-" said James I  just raised a finger as I continued typing on my phone before pointing next to me where my sister Mika was sitting, she scooted up closer before pulling out her laptop. "If we're talking money then I'm the one you should be asking" she said I pushed my chair back so that she could take my spot completely.

"From now on any and every discussion Concerning the company's financials will be run by me and only me got it?" She asked everyone around her was silent until I looked up at them. "Yes" they all said Mika smiled before standing up with 6 packets of paper.

"Each of you will be giving the head of a department I went through and found that these were the main problem when it comes to money drainage" she said before going to the smart board and pulling up something.

"As the head the department is yours think of it as a promotion however any decisions you make have to be run by me, you are to start by making budget changes to the company's or businesses your department is connected to". She finished before pulling out something else.

"Now for the-" she started to say but stopped when she noticed something raising their hand. "Sorry to interrupt but what about our original jobs how will be able to do both?" Asked one guy everyone around him nodded I'm guessing because they had the same question. I looked up from my phone curious to see how Mika would handle this being the youngest of the family Mika has always had the problem with being too nice one of the reasons why I kept her so close during the upcoming of my Company and never gave her a bigger Role till now,

She's nothing like Me, our father or Aaron she doesn't lead with an iron fist or use fear to control the outcome she relays on kindness and that will get you nowhere in this business that's why I've been teaching her myself. now this is the moment of truth did she pick of anything I was putting down.

"Find a way" she simply said "Excuse me?!" Asked the guy "You will all find a way besides these money draining departments your paychecks are the next Financial risk considering we're paying you all way more than your actually worth you would think you'd all be ready and willing to take on more." She said "better yet I'll do you a favor but just this once if you think this is too much for you to handle stand up no punishment will be fished out to you" she said I sighed I guess what I taught her wasn't enough I thought to myself as I continued watching 4 people stood up including the guy who asked the question in the first place.

"Great You're a fired" she said everyone gasped and the 4 people broke out in a rage. "What the hell you said no punishment would be dished out?!" Said another guy "Yes and one wasn't dished out you said it was too much work now you get to go home and not worry about any work at all, I expect your things to be out of my offices by Friday that gives you four days to start packing" she said I sat there with a surprised but proud look on my face.

The guy then turned around and looked at me "You can't let her do this she has no right" he said in a rage. "She has every right after all she is the head of the company Financials" I said the guy balled his fist before knocking all the papers off of the table then getting in Mikas face I was about to stand up till I saw her shake her head telling me that she can handle this. "YOU BITCH YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" He screamed just then security started pouring in I hand secretly pressed the button on my watch in which allows me to call them without even making a sound. They grabbed him he fought for a moment but was unable to get out of their grip they then escorted him and the other 3 people out of the building leaving the conference room with just 4 members of the broad left.

"Now for the rest of the meeting" she said calmly I smiled.

After the meeting everyone went home for the day. Me and Mika got in the limousine and left as well. "Did you know that those four people had been secretly depositing money straight from the company and into their accounts?" She asked looking up from her laptop I nodded "yes I did" I said "Then why did you let them stay for this long" she asked "my original plan was to weed them out myself then punish them by taking all they have but then I thought this could be good for you so I left them alone until you were ready to take on more at the company" I said she smiled a little "So that was a test?" She asked, "More or less, tell me if those four thieves hadn't stood up and only one of them did would you have still fired the rest?" I asked she shook her head "No I would've let them stay let them believe they were in the clear as I slowly started to take from their paychecks till they were practically working for free then when they came to me about their paychecks I'd reveal that I knew everything about what they've done they'll try and run to their accounts and take the money they had stolen but it'll be too late as I had already put it all back into the company's finances" she said turning her laptop around to show me the screen.

50 million has been transferred to your account was what the screen said I looked up at her impressed "you were doing that the whole time you were talking to me?" I asked she chuckled "Yup I started the moment we got in the limo" she said I smiled proudly at my sister I guess she is ready for me to let go a little bit.