Chapter 52

Erica's POV;

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I asked before looking over at Mika who avoided my eyes with a guilty look on her face. "Don't blame her, she was worried about you so she asked for our help" said my father but I ignored him and looked at Mika. "How long have they been here in the city?" I asked "2 weeks" Mika mumbled lowly but I was still able to hear her. I pinched the bridge of my nose in irritation. "We originally came to talk with you but when Mika called I was worried about you" he said before starting to cough he looked worst then last time.

"Worried about me? That's funny you weren't that worried about me when I left home alone or when you told me having a lesbian daughter is disgraceful and you wouldn't stand for it" I said he huffed "This again, when are you going to let go of that?, your like a child holding grudges" said my father which pissed me off. "I'm like a child?, wow that's something coming from you" I said "Erica I didn't come here to fight I just wanted to talk" he said I shook my head. "You And  That  Train Wreck Mental  Son Of Yours Is The Reason My Fiancé Is Dead!!" I yelled my anger reaching its limit. My brother Aaron looked away in shame it was only my father who held eye contact with me with and unreadable expression on his face.

Just then my father stood up. "You Know What Erica, I think it's about time you know the truth don't you think?" He said "Dad no" said Aaron. "You think you were going to ride off into the sunset with that fiancé of yours like this is some fairytale movie, but you were wrong do you want to know where she was driving from the night of the accident?" asked my father with a serious expression on his face.

I was confused as to why he was asking that. I already knew that she had came back from rejecting my brother who had feelings for her but I stayed silent letting him continue what he was going to say. "She was leaving from my manor after leaving your brothers bedroom because She's Been Fucking Him Behind Your Back!" He said yelling the last part at me. my heart dropped as I stood there shocked. Out of all the things I expected him to say I never expected that.

"Your lying" I said shaking my head "Yuri Would Never she wasn't that type of person" I added. "If you truly believe that then I'm glad you're not the heir to my company" he said which didn't phase me because I was still stuck on what he said.

I shook my head before looking back up at him. "Your lying" I repeated. "How could that be?, I heard it every night when she believed I wasn't home, I saw her sneak out when she thought I wasn't watching, face reality Erica, you gave up everything for a slut who decided to screw your brother behind your back while being engaged to you" said my father which was like the finale blow. I slowly sat down on the couch trying to process everything as memory's that I pushed to the back suddenly resurfaced. Like The nights I would wake up and she wasn't in bed, or the hickeys on her neck she told me was from me when I was drunk, also when she'd reappear in the bed in the middle of the night but with a different set of clothes on.

I put my hands up to my face as realization settled in. "Dad you shouldn't have-" said Aaron's  voice. "No she needed to be knocked off that high horse she likes to ride around us as if she's any better, she's a fool who gave up her title as heir to the company and her entire inheritance for a woman who never even gave a shit about her, maybe now she'll let it go" he said before going into a coughing fit. "Dad!" called out Aaron and Mika. "I'm fine, let's go Aaron We're leaving" he said before they both made they're way to the door. Mika went with them to see them off before closing and locking the door behind them.

She then came walking back into the living room. "Erica..." she said in a soft tone. "Is it true?" I asked without even looking up at her. "I-I seen her leaving his room once on thanksgiving before the two of you were engaged but I wasn't sure so I never said anything I didn't want to cause trouble if not necessary" she explained.

It was surprising I didn't feel sad. I felt Embarrassed, Disappointed, Betrayed, and like an idiot. I spent my entire life after she died never even glancing at another woman because it felt like I was cheating on her, like I was betraying her memory only to find out that she was doing it while I was alive, breathing and Engaged to her. Just then there was a knock on the door and Mika went to answer it. I guess my house was pretty popular tonight. "I got your call sorry I tried to get here faster but traffic was tricky, do you know where she went" asked a familiar voice. "It's ok you can clam down now she's back safely with Isabella" said Mika before I heard the sound of the front door shutting.

They both walked into to living room where I was and I realized that it was Andreas voice I heard when I looked up to see her standing in front of me. "I just saw your father and brother leaving what happened?" She asked worriedly. "Did you know as well" I asked Andrea looked at me confused "Know about what?" She asked "That Yuri was screwing  Aaron" I said Andrea paused for a moment which told me all I needed to know. "Yeah I thought so, I mean you were her best friend why wouldn't you know" I said before getting up about to leave and go upstairs to my room when Andrea called out to me. "Erica wait, there was a reason I didn't tell you" she said "I don't want to hear it Andrea, you knew for sure that she was making me look like a fool by fucking Aaron behind my back, and you didn't say a word to me" I said.

"You don't understand Erica, as someone who was deeply in love with you at the time, you wouldn't have listened to me, I've told you a thousand times before you started dating Yuri that I was in love with you I even told you how I felt about you many times when you were engaged to her and every time you turned me away, so how do you think it would've looked if I came to you and said that Yuri was cheating on you?, it would've looked like I was trying to break the two of you up so that I could have you again" she said I shook my head.

"No I would've believed you had you came to me" I said "No you wouldn't have Erica, your entire existence was centered around Yuri, there was no way to break through the wall you put around the two of you and I didn't want to lose you as a friend because it was already heart breaking enough that I couldn't have you as a lover" she said.

"So instead you lie to me?!" I replied "Erica..." she said "I'm going to bed, I'm tried and I physically cannot with any of you right now, both you and Mika should go home in morning I'm not in the mood to be around anyone at the moment, especially the two of you" I said before leaving the living room and making my way upstairs to go shower so that I could  go to sleep.

Right now it felt that the only thing I had left was Isabella. After my shower I made my way to my room and climbed in the bed with Isabella holding her closely as I tried my best to fall asleep.