Chapter 43

Erica's POV:

The rest of the day I sat in a meeting with my bored member's listening to them spit ball ideas in the hopes that I use one for my public debut.

"That's why I think we should partner up with The police department" said one bored member standing up front at the white board. "It's a justiciable cause and they happen to be in need of some big funding for their new facial recognition technology" he said I sighed as everyone then looked at me waiting for an answer. "No" I simply said "May I ask why Miss Nimue?" He asked. "Because you just presented me a way to blow money not make it, I may have told you all to find something good for me to invest in but that doesn't mean I don't still want to make money" I said as I looked around at all their failed faces which told me every one of their ideas were the same as he's only spending not making. I cleared my throat as sat up straight in my chair. "Raise your hand if you idea only involve spending money like Mr. crows here?" I asked one by one every person at the table put up their hand in shame I huffed in annoyance. Just then my sister walked in but didn't intervene instead she just stood by the door waiting for me to be done.

"Ok" I said standing up before looking around at everyone "Meeting over you all have 2 days to come up with a good and profitable idea or your fired" I said before walking with Mika following closely behind me. "Your really going to fire the entire board?" She asked I sighed "No me saying that will sure get them brain storming though" i said and just as if on cue as soon as the door shut chaos broke out and everyone started talking over one another. I tapped my ear and pointed at the door while looking at Mika who looked impressed.

We made out way out of the building once I grabbed my things from my office. "So why are you here today I gave you a day off" I asked. "Day offs are no fun when you have no one to spend them with" she said I sighed "is that why you came to get me" I asked tiredly she smiled big and nudge my arm "Yup!" She said as we approached my car just as Mika went for the door handle I noticed a flashing red light under it and stopped her. "Mika wait!" I shouted she stopped and turned around. "Step away from That car now" I said as I inched forward "what what's wrong your scaring me?" She asked I grabbed her arm just as the light started flashing fast and quickly moved far away from it before crouching down on the side of the building and shielding her head and body with my own as the bomb exploded under the car, pieces were flying everywhere some with flames on them once I was sure we were sad we slowly got up and looked around to see everyone standing around terrified.

I looked over at Mika who looked terrified as well. Just as I was scanning the crowd of people who were gathering outside on the side walks I noticed a familiar face amongst one of them. It's was Chevys middle son I could tell that by his blue eyes. He waved with just his fingers and smirked before disappearing off in the crowd somewhere as siren's started to be heard getting closer.

After talking to the police and fire department I called Andrea and asked if she'd give us a ride back to my place and she agreed. A few minutes later she pulled up and rolled down the widow seeing my completely burned car. "Oh my god, What happened?" asked in shock as me and Mika both got in the car. "Chevy happened" I simply said as the car took off. At my mansion I began feeling them in on everything.

Since y'all probably never seen how her mansion look even though she has many I'll just show y'all one.

The outside: I'll probably show more pictures of the inside and stuff later maybe.

I stood in my living room both Mika and Andrea sitting next to each other on the couch trying to process everything I had just told them. "Wait so that was his club we burned down?" Asked Mika "No not directly but he did have a deal with the owners and some of the man inside were his, he lost a great deal of money and-" I said but Andrea finished my sentence for me. "And he wants it back" she said "so what do we do?" Asked Mika I shook my head "We don't do anything I'll handle this" I said they both looked at each other then up at me. "You just literally got done from telling us how much of a monster this guy was and that we should watch our backs and now you expect us to sit back and do nothing?!" She said and clearly Andrea felt the same way, I sighed "look I can't have two of the people I care about most getting hurt" I said "Touching" said Mika annoyed "Erica That's moving really and I'm so glad you love us just as much as we love you which is why we're not just going to let you do this on your own" said Andrea I looked at them both in disbelief I could try and tell them no again but it wouldn't do any good, I knew them all to well.