Chapter 47

Isabella's POV;

I waved goodbye to the driver as she pulled off after dropping me at home. I walked up to the porch and used my key to get in. Once I was in I shut the door behind myself and took off my jacket and shoes before hanging my jacket on the coat rack. "Heyyy I'm home" I singed happily as I walked inside in a better mood then ever. Fully expecting my 3 roommates to be sitting on the couch but to my surprise there was no one, in fact the house seemed empty. I decided to go to the back room where Sam my bestie room was to see if she was here. I got to her door and suddenly heard a weird noise coming from the inside I knocked softly but I guess she didn't hear me so I decided to just go inside.

I twisted the door knob and opened the door only to see Sam and Veronica naked kissing in Sam's bed my eyes went wide and I was shocked. "S-Sam?" I said, they both then realized I was standing there and Sam immediately pushed Veronica from on top of her and covered up with her sheets. "Isabella?!" She said shocked I immediately shut the door and walked away my face red from the embarrassment of walking in on them having sex.

I went upstairs to my room and shut the door before sitting down on my bed still in shock. They were- but Sam isn't gay, is she?" I asked myself in my head confused. "No way she would tell me, we don't hide things from each other" I said to myself just then there was a small knock on the door and a familiar voice followed. "It's me Isabella" said Sam I sighed this is going to be super awkward but I can't just avoid her. "Come in" I said faintly a few seconds later the door opened and Sam walked in this time when I saw her she had more clothes on then Before. She shut the door then came to sit on my bed next to me. The room was silent for a while and the awkwardness was making me cringe so I decided to say something first. "You and Veronica huh, I didn't know you were into girls" I said she sighed "this is all confusing to me I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she said. I wanted to be mad at her for not telling me but I remembered how I felt when I first figured out that I was into girls just as much as guys. I sighed and ended up just warping my arms around her hugging her. "So you wanna tell me when this started" I said after a moment of hugging her then letting her go. She seemed relieved and a little more relaxed after I hugged her.

"It started after the gala when we got home, at first her flirting with me at the gala didn't affect me because I was sure it was just to keep the potential husbands that my father sent my way away but It continued even after the Gala, I guess it got to me because we were alone together, So for the first two days of being back I ignored my obvious attraction towards her but I gave in by the third and we ended having sex, you walked in on our 7th time" she said in shame as her ears went red. Somehow the thing that shocked me most from what she told me was that they screwed 7 times I haven't even done it with Erica that many times only twice now and we've known each longer.

"7th?!" I repeated she nodded her head yeah "So are you two a thing now?" I asked she shook her head "it's just sex neither of us have feelings for the other we made that clear to each other. "So it's casual?" I asked "Yes" she replied I sighed I've been back for a while and I missed that, how come I didn't notice during movie night I mean I saw them being playful with one another but just assumed it was because they bonded when I was away I never would've thought that they were boning. "Well since I've been through the whole do I like girls or guys thing before you can always talk to me and know that I love you no matter what you choose" I said she smiled. "I love you too" she said before pulling me into another hug. "And I will" she added I patted her back "Good no more going around hiding things from me" I said and she chuckled as we pulled away. "Speaking of things where have you been I didn't know your internship required you to stay overnight" she said raising an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know what your on about" I said "Your literally still in the date clothes you left in when that British blond haird cutie came to pick you up, so spill the beans did you screw him?" She asked "What makes you ask that question?" I replied "Because one your still wearing the same clothes from the other day and two you didn't come home last night" she said I shook my head. "No I didn't have sex with him" I replied. I mean I did with Erica but not him our date was completely canceled because of Erica. I've kind of been tight lipped when I tell her things about Erica so I wasn't sure what I could say that wouldn't be a lie but wouldn't reveal everything.

"No more being tight lipped I want to know everything Isabella" she said as if she read my mind I sighed I can't lie to her after I just pulled the whole we tell each other everything speech on her. I took a deep breath and told her everything from start to finish which includes the first time Erica and I hooked up over the trip and the second time last night. Sam's mouth hung open the entire time, "you've had a wilder night than me with a hot Trillionaire woman and a sexy British guy fighting over you, I'm jealous" she said. "I don't know why that entire situation was a mess and I felt bad for canceling our date right in the middle of it" I replied. "I for one think it was smart of you to choose Miss Nimue she's literally the trillionaire that all billionaires and millionaires look up to and wish to be and Even my father and mother have a weird obsession with her, on the other hand the British guy looks good drives a half decent car but you know nothing about him really, he could be a nut job or worst broke and we all know you have expensive taste I mean your friends with me" she said before flipping her hair I rolled my eyes at her she's so full of herself it never fails to amaze me.

"You're making me sound like a gold digger" I said "I wish you won't even let me buy you things and honestly I was quite surprised when you told me you quit the internship I thought you wanted to start up your own business I never thought you'd give it all up because of a woman" she said. "I didn't give up on that I was going to look for a new internship it wouldn't have been a paid one but I would've sucked it up" I said. "Yeah you also would've had to suck it up and find a job so that you could pay for your living expenses since you got a grudge against my money" she said again referring to the fact that I don't allow her to spend money on me all the time. "I'm not holding a grudge against your money, I just want to try doing things on my own without your help or my parents help" I explained. "Yeah yeah I know all about your new found independence Rule but I gotta say banging your trillionaire boss is one way to do it" she said.

"You're relentless" I replied shaking my head she chuckled. "So what's it like having a rich girlfriend is her house bigger than my parents? Do she own a tiger? Is there an helicopter in her backyard?" She asked all in one breath. "Yes to the first question, no to the second and third" I said. "We should all have lunch together soon I'd love to officially meet her as your girlfriend" said Sam I shrugged it wasn't a bad idea I actually wanted to introduce the two.

"Sure but you'd have to wait a little while we kind of just started dating and I don't want her to think I'm rushing things" I explained Sam nodded in agreement "that makes sense" she replied before standing up. "You better start answering my text i don't care if you're in the middle of being fingered by that trillionaire girlfriend of yours I was worried about you" she said. "Gross You didn't have to say that but your right I'm sorry I won't do it again" I replied and she pointed a stern finger at me. "You'd better not" she replied before going to the door and opening it "Now if you'll excuse me I'm starving I'm going to go order breakfast do you want something?" She asked "yeah some pancakes and sausages with fired eggs sound good right now" I said. "Alright" she replied before leaving I sighed and laid back on my bed, I should shower and brush my teeth I smell horrible I thought to myself before getting up and going to go do just that.