Chapter 10

Isabellas POV

"Look guys I think I found something" Max said we all went over only to see that it was absolutely nothing Max was pointing at a rock with a tiny bit of blood on it. "Are you serious I thought you actually found something" Samantha said slapping max upside the head "ouch, this could be a clue you know" he said just as Samantha and max was arguing we seen red and blue lights coming up on the house.

"Uh guys" Alex said but the two didn't hear over the argument "GUYS!" I whisper yelled their heads both snapped towards me at the same time. "We got company" Alex said both Sam and Max looked up to see the same thing we did.

"Oh no this is bad like really bad" Max said

"No shit dumbass I told you this would happen" Sam said just then a loud voice coming from a speaker could be heard "if there's anyone in there come out now with your hands up you are trespassing on an Active crime scene" the man said

"What do we do now" Alex asked

"We run" Max said

"We go out" Sam suggested at the same time the both then looked at each other and started to argue again

"Guys this isn't helping let's just do it this way votes for Max's plan say i?" I said no one said i but Max "ok Samantha's plan?" I asked me Alex and Samantha all said I " okay it's settle" I said "maybe they'll let us off with a warning or something I just know running will make things worst" Sam said I nodded in agreement and on the count of 3 we all went out with our hand behind our head when we got out of there the officer questioned us a few seconds in a familiar voice came up to us. "It's ok Buck I got these four" he said the cop nodded and left, "Maxwell Archie Danvers" the officer who just so happens to be Max's dad said "Dad what are you doing here" Max asked "No you don't get to ask the questions here what are you lot doing trespassing on an Active crime scene" he said folding his arms we all looked down at our feet none of us saying anything no one but Max.

"Dad I-we we're - " Max stuttered out as Mr. Danvers stood there with a pissed look on his face.

"You know what turn around" Max's dad said Max looked at him confused

"What?" He said

"Turn around your being arrested" Mr. Danvers said to Max who couldn't believe what he was hearing "Come on dad you don't mean that" he said but Mr. Danvers ignored him and started reading him his rights as he took the handcuffs from his belt and went over to put them on Max. "You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have a right to an attorney if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you" Mr . Danvers said as he put Max into the back of the cop car then came back over to us, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared I thought we we're next.

"Samantha, Isabella, and Alex You all are free to go this time but I will be calling your parents and making them aware of this and if I ever catch you following my bone headed son into another active crime scene you will join Him in the back of my very dirty cop car that a drunk threw up on just last week, it still smells and I haven't cleaned it yet so imagine that pleasure" he said looking at each one of us.

"Go home" he said pointing at stern finger at us

"Yes Sir" we all said at the same time, he then turned and left getting in his car and driving off Max could be seen in the back seat mouthing sorry to us before they completely disappeared down the road.

"Well that was a bust" Alex said

"Tell me about it I'm going to be grounded for like a month because of that idiot" Samantha said.

It was really late and we didn't want to get in more trouble then we already in so we all went home doing exactly what Mr. Danvers told us to We all. Alex and I had dropped Samantha home since he was the one who drove he also had to take me home as well, we got to my house and we walked me up to the door, "well this is it" I said

"Is max going to be ok" he asked

"Yeah he'll be fine Mr, Danvers is tough as nails but he has a soft spot for Max he's the youngest son so you know how that goes" I said. "Tell me about it my little sister could do no wrong in my dads eyes" he said we both then laughed "what about you any younger siblings" he asked "No I'm an only child" I said "Oh lucky, I envy you" he said I chuckled "well I envy you my parents are like so protective over me" I said he chuckled. "I mean I would be too I mean your you" he said as we locked eyes. "Isabella would you maybe be um interested in um going on a date with me sometime" he asked rubbing the back of his neck.

Damnit Samantha was right now I got to listen to her gloat when I tell her about this. "I would like that" I said with a smile he smiled back "great can I get your number I'll text you the details" he said holding out his phone to me I grabbed it and tapped in my number before giving it back to him. "See you at school" he said.

"See you" I said as I watched him walk to his car I went up on my porch at the same time unlocking the door then walking in before shutting the door and leaning my back up against. Omg did that really just happen, Alex asked me out I thought to myself just the I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat, I looked up to see my mama and papa standing there with an look on their faces that just has your in trouble written all over it,

Oh boy...

________________________________

End of chapter: