Chapter 18

Ericas POV

I got to my office and immediately walked in only to see my sister Mika sitting in my chair "well look at what the cat dragged in" she said I rolled my eyes and sat in one of the seats in front of my desk. "So where'd you disappear off to?" She asked "met up with the Garcia girl" I simply said she looked at me confused "what for?" She asked "you know to um make sure she didn't tell the FBI anything" I said "but we know she didn't we bugged her" She said before raising one eyebrow at me suspiciously "tell me the real reason your stalking her" she asked leaning back in my chair.

"I'm not stalking her" I said "well maybe not consciously but you differently are subconsciously" she said "why exactly would I be stalking a child" I said "first off she's not a child she's 18 which is a adult where we live and secondly because she looks exactly like you know who" she pointed out "Oh really I haven't noticed" I said sarcastically "and you can say her name I'm not going to spin out just by the mention of her" I said "Ok Yuri she looks exactly like Yuri" she said I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Ok maybe your right I don't know it's weird being around her" I said

"Because she looks like Yuri?" She asked

"No I mean that was weird at first but it wasn't the only weird thing it's like when I'm near her I can breath, you know like breathing straight from an oxygen tank it's clean air" I explained Mika just smiled "sound like love to me" she said I shook my head no "I don't know the girl" I said "Oh but you do" said Mika I looked at her confused "You literally have files on nearly everybody in this city hell probably the whole state" she said I shrugged "what does that have to do with anything" I asked her "if getting to know her is your biggest issue then read her file" she said I shook my head

"Files don't really tell you anything but where she grew up, where she was born, when she was born, what high school she attended and what college she wants to attend, not her favorite color or go to dance move, the stuff that makes a person a person" I explained

"Ah so you do want to get to know her deeply" she said I shook my head no before Standing up "why are you still here don't you have work to do" I asked she held up her tablet "nope finished it all this morning I'm free for 24 whole hours" she said sitting her tablet on the desk before looking up at me. "If you like her as much as I'm sensing then why not ask her out" she said I groaned loudly in annoyance "because she's a child she's 18 and I'm 26" I said "you wanna know what I think" she asked "No I really don't" I said but she decided to tell me anyways "I think her age isn't really the problem I think you won't pursue her because your scared" she said I scoffed loudly, "I'm a grown woman Mika, and a Billionaire CEO woman in a economy run by man During the day and a Gang leader by night there's not much or many people that can scare me" I said folding my arms. "Yeah I know that's why the fact that your so scared of falling in love surprises me so much" she said with a smirk "I'm not" I said "ok then the next time you see her ask her out" she said with a shrug "I'm not going to do that" I replied "why to chicken" she asked I rolled my eyes at her childishness "Mike we're adults now that won't work on me" I said but she just responded by making a chicken noise "cluck cluck!!" She said "Mika stop" I said "Cluck Cluck!" She repeated "Mika seriously this is absurd" I said "CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!!!" She repeated over and over very loudly until I couldn't take it anymore. "Ok fine I will" I said she smiled "Ok then" she said before hopping up out of my chair. "Now speaking of dates I have one with this hot British guy call you after" she said before kissing me on the cheek and leaving I huffed as she left my office once she was completely gone what I had just agreed to finally settled in "oh my god what did I just agree to" I asked myself out loud as I sat down in my chair which was super warm because of Mika by the way.

I decided to just push what just happened to the back of my head and bury myself in my work.

________________________________