Chapter 59

Isabella's POV;

Days together turned into weeks and weeks together turned into months. I had grown closer to Erica's inner circle of people and learned a lot from her during the time I spent shadowing her as her intern. There were times that I had to remind her at work that we need to maintain a professional relationship yet that still didn't stop her from getting intimate with me in her office. I'm no better though because I always give into her sly comments and perverted behavior.

During this time I officially introduced her to Samantha my best friend and even though Erica's not a people's person she still did her best to hit it off with her for my sake.

Before I knew it in a blink of an eye 3 years went by and Samantha and I graduated from the university both at top of our majoring classes. Samantha in fashion and me in business, my mama and papa and Samantha's parents of course all came to celebrate us and once my parents left Erica, her sister Mika, Miss hart, and a few of the houses maids surprised me when I came for a visit with a cake and some congratulations gifts. And just when I thought the day was over Erica took me out so that we could celebrate together with just the two of us.

It was truly an amazing experience and end to 4 long and hard years studying at the university. I never would've have made it if it wasn't for her.

__________
4 years later;
Isabella 21
Erica 29
Aaron 27
Mika 25
Andrea 30
Samantha 21
___________

"I'm so jealous I wish I had a hot rich girlfriend who pays people to do things for me" said Sammantha my best friend referring to the movers who were moving my things so that Erica and I could get ready to move in together. "You're, your own hot rich girlfriend" I said "Oh my god you really think so?, thank you" she said "You're welcome" I replied with a chuckle. "Ugh I still can't believe I fell for that asshole" said Sam talking about our Ex roommate Veronica and her Ex fling. "Yeah me neither" I replied, like 4 months ago before we graduated Sam told Veronica that she wanted to be something more and Veronica told her that she doesn't see herself in a serious relationship with someone like Sam. Then two weeks later to get Sam out of bed after the situation and stop her from sulking we decided to go to a college party someone we knew from our classes threw and well into the night Sam caught Veronica kissing some other girl by the pool and was even more heartbroken then before.

While on the other hand I got black out drunk for the first time because I mistook a large cup of vodka for water and downed it but when I realized it was much too late. Then a few minutes later when I was dancing on the table Erica showed up and took me home because Sam had called her for me before she left in a fit of anger.

Everything was so chaotic but it all ended just fine Veronica and her sister moved out a few months later and 3 years later we graduated. Sam is back to being Sam gawking at everyone hot guy or now female she sees practically eye fucking them until they leave her line of sight. "Have you decided what you're going to do next?" I asked Sam "My parents want me to move back in with them but I think it's for the best that I don't after the arranged marriage incident at the gala with my father we've been kind of rocky since, he still doesn't see what he did wrong" she said "Then maybe you should talk to him" I replied "I did more then once, honestly I think their just afraid" said Sam "Of what?" I asked "Afraid that I won't be able to take care of myself once you and I go our own ways and start our own lives together but apart, believe it or not my parents has always been less worried about me because I was always with you" she said. "really?" I asked "Yes they literally call you the responsible one, we've been together since kindergarten and honestly I kind of agree" she said I chuckled before smiling at her.

"Anyways I've decided to take my Cousin up on that offer to connect me to miss vontel the hottest fashion designer there is and hopefully I get the open position for intern with her" she added. "That's great, you have to promise me on thing though" i said. "Hm?" Said Sam "You have to promise that when you became a big shot designer I get your first dress" I said Sam chuckled "Of course bestie I'll make sure your the first to get an official design from me" she said I smiled and pulled her in for a hug. Just then one of the movers came in. "Um, there's a car out here said they're waiting for a Samantha?" Said the mover. Sam pulled away "That's me, must be my ride to the airport" she said before grabbing her purse and phone I stood up and followed her walking her to the door. She turned around and took my hands in her "Im going to miss you, you have to text and call me everyday ok" said Sam I nodded "I will" I said.

Her eyes got watery as she looked at me "Ugh! I don't want to leave you, get in my bag I'm taking you with me" she said I giggled at how silly and dramatic she was being. "We'll see each again so until then work hard and become the badass fashion designer I know you can be" I said wiping the tears from her cheeks Sam smiled before hugging me once more quickly then pulling away. "Ok, ok I have to leave now" she said letting go of my hands before walking out of the front door. I watched as she got in the car and I waved as the car sped off down the road.

Once she was gone my heart felt a little less full. Sam has been by my side since kindergarten all the way up to college and now she's not. This was the first time we've ever been apart from each other, Even so I have faith that no matter how large the distance is between us we will continue being best friends.