Chapter 61

Isabellas POV;

Erica had the mansion cleared of all her main possessions and I had my rental off campus home cleaned and cleared of all my things. I was the last one out of all of my roommates to move out, I wasn't that close with our other roommates in fact they were barely at home so I guess it's safe to say I wasn't that attached to them as I am Samantha.

We made our way from the airport, I was personally excited about moving back to my home city, being in the city of angels is great and all. and I've taken a liken to the palm trees and sunny days but I miss snow. I looked out of the window as the car passed many places, when I suddenly felt Erica snuggling up against me and kissing my face again as she has been since we got in the car after getting off of the jet. Just then her long fingers lightly touched my ear causing me to giggle. "That tickles, what's gotten into you?, why are you so affectionate today?" I asked. She smirked against my cheek as her hand rubbed on my exposed thighs underneath the skirt I was wearing. "Hm?, what do you mean?" She asked "We just got off an 24 hour flight, aren't you tried?" I asked genuinely concerned. Erica pulled away to look at me. "You say that as if you were the pilot" she said with a light chuckle and a grin that followed. "Funny, but I'm being serious" I said she chuckled again "I know that's what makes you so cute" she said as she kissed the back of my hand.

"You didn't sleep at all during the flight you should at least take a nap" I said in nagging tone Erica sighed before pulling back and looking at me with a serious look. "You want to know why I couldn't sleep?" She asked I raised an eyebrow at her, why so serious all of a sudden? I asked myself .

She then gripped my chin and turned my face to the side so that I wasn't looking at her and her mouth was directly near my ear. "it's because I was thinking about how good it would feel to fuck you while we're 41,000 feet in the air" she whispered in my ear seductively. Her voice was so mature and Elegant it was as if with her every word she was caressing me.

I swallowed hard hearing her say that, she must've noticed how red my face was because right after whispering in my ear she kissed my cheeks then my lips, lightly pressing hers against them for a moment before pulling away. "And....I wanted to make you watch the clouds as my fingers danced around inside you" she whispered again. This time I couldn't take it I lightly pushed her away in embarrassment and coughed.

"You can't say things like that we're in public it's not appropriate" I said finally catching my breath. "Oh so it's ok in private?" She asked teasingly with a smirk. "N-No it's not appropriate anywhere you're too provocative" I replied. "You like that I am" she said confidently. I just went silent and didn't reply, she was right I did like this side of her. I liked the feeling of my blood rushing when she touched me or the excitement I'd feel hearing her whisper in my ear and tell me the things she's gonna do or  would like to do to me.

I liked it when she spoke to me softly, and kissed me when she felt like it, which is usually all the time. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realized we had arrived at the new house. "Isabella, are you getting out or is there somewhere you wanted to stop before we got here?" She asked offering a hand to me. I snapped back to reality. "Ah n-no I was spaced out sorry" I said as she helped me out of the car. I went around to the trunk and opened it about to grab my bags but Erica beat me to it swooping them up before I could even touch them. "I'll carry them come on" she said nonchalantly as she walked up to the porch. "I can carry my own bags you know" I said behind. "No you can't you struggled to even get them in the car this morning, I told you to only pack your main things" she said naggingly. I rolled my eyes "I did I need everything in those bags" I said with a shrug. "Sure you do" said Erica sarcastically as she put the key in the door and began to unlock it.

I looked up at the outside of the house. Wait now that I'm seeing it, this place is Huge!?. Didn't we pick the smallest one on the list?. Erica got the door open and we both walked inside, the inside was even bigger than the outside, "Did we get tricked?" I asked looking around in shock "Huh what do you mean?" Asked Erica as she sat my things down. "This should be the smallest house on the list of homes we looked at" I said confused. We agreed that we didn't need a lot of space like at the stupidly large and expensive mansion Erica owns, so I picked the one that was said to be the smallest one on the list.