Chapter 33

Isabellas POV:

After eating I needed to use the restroom so I excused myself. "I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back out" I said Erica nodded and I turned to Ask one of the waitress for help finding the bathroom in which she agreed to take me to.

As she was showing me were the bathroom was a woman bumped into me causing me to fall, the waitress immediately went to help me up. "You ok?" She asked I smiled. "Yes I'm ok" I said looking up only to see an older woman standing there.

"I'm sorr-" I tried saying but she cut me off. "Watch where your going Jesus the help around here is horrible" said the woman angrily. "Excuse me?! You bumped into me" I said the woman rolled her eyes. "Had you not just been standing there that wouldn't have happened" said the woman I looked at her in disbelief I was literally walking. "I wasn't just standing there" I said she held up an hand "Look I don't care just apologize and we can move along I don't want to stand here near you any longer cheap makes me itchy and your radiating that" she said examining her nails Jesus I was completely right about this place I thought to myself as I looked at the woman in front of me who was starting to piss me off.

" apologize? If any one should be apologizing it's you as you were the one who bumped into me, maybe you couldn't help it you are overly wide" I said making the waitress snicker next to me the woman had a look of shock on her face. "Excuse me?!" She said Dramatically. "Do you know who I am?" She said "No and I don't care to know" I said the woman was turning red in the face just as she took a step closer a guy came over he was Dressed in a suit and the waitress seem to had known him.

"I've got this from here get back to work" he said "Yes manager" said the woman bowing her head at me then leavening in a hurry.

"Now what's going on here" asked the man with a tried expression on his face

"This Servant of yours is rude I can't believe that's how this restaurant treats their customers and when I get home I'll be sure to let people know of the kind of service you have here" she said the man looked at me then back at the woman. "She's not one of my workers" said the man as the woman looked at him confused. "Then how did she get in surely she couldn't afford a thing on the menu just look at how she's dressed" said the woman.

"No worries ma'am I'll still have her escorted out right away we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you" said the man even though I was a customer here and didn't do anything wrong I could've resisted and caused an even bigger scene but the look on the mans face seemed tried and I know how it can be working in a restaurant sometimes customers are assholes which this woman clearly was. I sighed as he called security just as they were about to grab me the woman had a satisfied smirk on her face which pissed me off.

Just then I heard someone saying something. "Miss Nimue?" Asked a familiar voice I looked up to see Erica walking towards us. "Nimue?!" Said the woman who Was shocked and so was the manager as security was still holding onto my arm. "I suggest you Let her go I'm sure you've heard of her family this restaurant would surly go under if they were to find out about this" she said pulling out her phone just then the man panicked. "No no that won't be necessary, let her go" said the man to the guards who immediately did so I then went over to Erica still confused my name wasn't Nimue it was hers. Just then she whispered something in my ear.

"Play along" she said before looking up at everyone. "Miss Nimue I'm quite sorry had I known it was you I would've never-" said the woman but Erica cut her off adding her own finish to her sentence. "Bumped into her and made it seem like her fault?" Asked Erica the woman looked embarrassed but tried to hide it.  "I truly apologize Miss Nimue, I'd like to talk business with you one of these days here's my card" she said handing me a card with her name and number on it. Unbelievable after all that now she wants to be nice.

"I apologize as well and to show it here you could eat free here whenever you come please accept this gold card" he said I looked at him and shook my head "Oh no no you don't have to-" I said but he cut me off. "Please I insist" he said I sighed and grabbed the card.

"We'll be going now Miss Nimue have a meeting to attend she's a very busy woman" said Erica. "Yes of course" said the man as Erica then lead me out of the restaurant. Once we were outside I sighed a breath of relief and Erica looked at me. "I'm sorry I should've known there would be people like that at a restaurant like this" she said genuinely apologetic. I shrugged "it's ok I use to deal with customers a little like her all the time when I worked at my family's restaurant"  I said not wanting her to feel responsible or bad.

"I bet" said Erica I then remembered the cards in my hand "here, these belong to the real Nimue" I said she grabbed the gold card and slipped it in her pocket. "I'll keep this I'm not above saving money but this" she said looking at the woman's business card for a moment before ripping it up and throwing it on the ground. I was shocked "Why did you-" I tried asking but she cut me off no doubt already knowing what I was about to ask.

"I don't do business with people who think their above everyone else just because they have a little money she didn't start treating you with respect until she learned of your last name, had I told her you were a Garcia she most likely would've made an even bigger scene considering that name isn't known around here" said Erica.

"So I let you borrow mine" she said with a shrug explaining everything as if she knew my next question would be why did she lie.

"I see thank you" I said she smiled as we stood there gazing at each other for a moment until she looked away and cleared her throat I felt a wave of sadness when she did so. I sighed this crush on her is definitely one sided, I mean come on I have to be realistic she's way older then me, I'm an average college student and she's a freaking Trillionaire and on top of all of that "I'm not even sure she's into girls" I said Erica looked at me confused. "Huh what was that?" She asked my eyes widened when I realized that I said that last part out loud.

"N-Nothing" I said silently cursing at myself.

The driver came back a few minutes later and picked us up. I looked out of the window as the car moved. Just then the sound of a phone ringing broke the silence I looked over at Erica to see that it was her phone. She grabbed it and answered it quickly. "Hello?, yes we'll be there" she said before letting out a sight which told me that the conversation wasn't going all that well. ".....We'll be there soon" she said once again before hanging up annoyed. "Is everything ok?" I asked genuinely worried she looked at me shocked for a moment as if she had forgotten I was there.

"Yes I'm alright" she said but it felt like she was lying.