Chapter 28

Ericas POV:

"We're really going back home feels weird" said Mika as we got dressed together in my room I sighed. "Yeah I never thought I'd be going back to our hometown after being away for this long" I said she smiled "I kind of wonder what it's like now, we left when I was 17 and you 21 five years ago it must've changed somehow" said Mika as she pulled on her shoes. "Don't get to happy we're not staying long only 2 days" I said she sighed "I know ,I know" she said with a smile.

"I'm going to go get in the car" she said grabbing he duffel bag. "Ok I'll be down in a second" I said "Alright" she replied before leaving I sat down looking at my shoes. Just then Mika yelled my name and I immediately went running downstairs. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing we have a visitor" said Mika I walked over to see Andrea at the front door. "Visitor? Now little Mika we're better acquainted then that" said Andrea pushing her way in and shutting the door behind herself. Mika smiled and rolled her eyes. "It's nice to see you Andrea" she said going in for a hug in which Andrea gladly accepted.

When they pulled away Andrea looked over Mika. "Oh you've grown your chest definitely filled out greatly" she said eyeing mikas boobs I slapped her hand in which was about to grope her. "Ouch" said Andrea "Jesus your acting like a pervert Andrea" I said she shrugged "oh calm down we're all girls here no harm no foul wanna touch mine?" She asked looked at me seductively I cleared my throat and looked away, just then I heard Andrea laughing causing me to turn my head and look at her once again.

"Your so easily flustered it's cute" she said walking to the living room and plopping down on my couch I looked at Mika who just gave me an I don't know look as if she already knew what I was thinking.

"Uh not that I don't love your presence but why are you here" I asked she sighed "Oh Erica always so serious, any who I have some information I thought you'd like to know" she said I stood there giving her look as if to say go on and she continued. "It's about the FBI their planing to go after the girl again and this time not legally" she said I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Their not letting up" said Mika next to me. "No it doesn't seem like they are" I said "So what do we do I don't want the poor girl being tortured on our behalf" said Mika "Neither do I I'm the reason she ended up in this mess in the first place" I said I won't allow her to be punished for my Miss deeds I thought to myself as I looked at Mika.

"So we take her with us" I said Mika looked at me "But the girl is enrolled in a university we cant just take her on a 2 day stay in our hometown" said Mika "I'll throw some money their way they'll let her off she'll be fine" I said "well that's one problem solved, if I may I've met the girl and overall she's Pretty strong welled so I doubt she'll just come with you willingly" said Andrea making a good point.

"I'll have the university tell her it's for a chance at an payed internship for whatever she's interested in college students are always looking for ways to make money" I said and that way I can continue keeping an eye on her without looking like I'm in alliance with her I thought to myself. "Well seems like you have it all figured out I'm tagging along" she said standing up And walking out of the door before I even had a chance to abject. I sighed and grabbed mine and Mikas bag that was by the door before walking out as well, Mika followed. I decided not to have a driver today as it wasn't necessary. I got in the driver seat only to see Andrea already in the passenger seat I sighed. "You really have nothing better to do?" I asked Andrea shrugged "oh love you know I'm a busy girl except for when it comes to you I cleared my schedule when I got word of this you have me in any way you want for a whole week" she said whispering in my ear sending chills down my body Mika cleared her the causing me to look up.

"I'm in the backseat you know" said Mika Andrea chuckled as I cleared my throat as well and started up the car.

At the university in the headmasters office.

"So you want me to exempt Miss Garcia from any and all classes?" Asked the man "No I want you to make it so where rather she attends them or not she still passes" I said the man shook his head "Absolutely not every student here is excepted to work hard to pass I will not do something like that maybe you should leave" said the man I sighed "I'll give you 20 million and donate an extra 10 million towards your university" I said the mans eyes widened as he looked at the check Mika had placed on his desk. "I-" he said speechless "if you make good on another special request then I might just send a little over 10 million and if I recall properly your school is indeed in need of it considering where your ranked" I said he picked up the check and looked at it for a moment before looking up at me.

"Ok I'll do it" he said I nodded before sliding him another paper "you will tell her about a special payed internship make it sound like a once in a life time opportunity get her to take it then call this number" I said before standing up putting out a hand for him to shake in which he happily did. "It was a pleasure doing business with you Miss..." he trialed off not knowing my name. "Nimue" I said "right Miss Nimue" he said as I let go making my way to the door Mika and Andrea following closely behind but just as I was about to walk out I turned around and looked at him "One more thing Mr white if anyone ask I was never here and that money did not come from me" I said he nodded and I left the room.

Isabellas POV:

I was on my way to the head of the university's office for some reason I was called over the PA while I was in a lecture which was on I think that maybe it was because I was late yesterday but if that was the case why wasn't Sam called to. I got to the office after getting lost like 3 times and asking for directions. Once I was there I knocked on the two big double brown doors and stepped back waiting for someone to answer. Not even seconds later the doors swung open revealing a fat white man. "Miss Garcia glad you made it" he said I rubbed the back of my neck nervously "I'm sorry I took so long this school is huge and I had a hard time finding you" I said he singled for me to come in "water under the bridge now come in take a seat" he said and I did just that sitting in a chore in front of his desk, after her shut the doors he then came over and took a seat behind his desk. "I noticed you picked a rather challenging major business right?" He questioned I nodded "yessir" I said he rubbed his chin "hmm if you don't mind me asking why was that your choice most students here wouldn't even go near a major like that so why did you" he asked.

"well in high school my family owned and ran a small but successful restaurant they have since I was little and when I was old enough I beg them to let me work there so you can sayI have a lot experience when it comes to running a business. I thought that I wanted something different for myself but then I checked out all the other majors and none of them felt like me and now I realize why" I said "Go on" he said "well it was because business was home to me I loved the feeling of closing up after a eventful day with all my clients or customers, and seeing their satisfied smiles as they thank me it's a feeling I'm not yet ready to give up on" I said he leaned forward planting his arms on his desk.

"If I May it doesn't sound like it's business you love most I think it's helping people you enjoy and if that's the case I have a once in the life time opportunity for you" he said before sitting back in his chair. "How would you like to join a paid internship under one of the biggest companies in the world right now?" He asked I looked at him wide eyed "I'd love to" I said, this would look amazing on my résumé in the future I thought to myself he smiled. "Great I'll let them know and send you the details after classes you may go" he said I thanked him multiple times before leaving.