Chapter 17

Isabellas POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see the man from earlier in front of me holding something up to my nose once I realized I was no longer in the restroom of the restaurant anymore but in the back seats of a limousine I freaked. I punched  the guy in his face causing him to fly back in the seat before going for the door I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. "It's locked" said a familiar voice I looked over to see Erica sitting there with one leg crossed over the other as she flipped through some papers with reading glasses on. I'd be lying if I said she didn't look hot right now. "You again" I said less then happy to see her, I seemed to notice that where ever this woman goes trouble follow. "Sorry we have to meet like this again" she said putting the papers she was looking at aside then taking her glasses off and placing them on top of the papers.

"Meet oh is that was this is? I thought it was a KIDNAPPING!" I said shouting the last part in hopes that someone outside would hear me. Erica chuckled before speaking "Sound proof" she said I huffed and sat back down giving up. "Look lady I don't know you and I don't want to know you, your literally a walking warning sign you have the FBI! The freaking FBI after you so whatever this is I want no parts in it" I said. "That's actually why I arranged this little meeting" she said "you mean kidnapping" I said "labels labels why must we put labels on things" she said grabbing the bottle of wine off the table and pouring herself a cup before taking one long sip out of it. "Mmm" she moaned which made my cheeks heat up. "1983 wine, have you ever had 1983 wine it's so rich in flavor not to sweet and just the right amount of sour" she said "here have a cup, Armando pour her a glass" she continued as the Guy who brought me here poured a glass of wine and gave it to Erica who sat it on the table in front of me. I looked at it then back up at her "I'm good thanks" I said she shrugged and grabbed the cup giving it to the guys who's name I learned was Armando he took a sip. "Good right" Erica asked him he nodded his head yeah "Rich" he said with his deep raspy voice "I know right" said Erica.

"Ok why am I here?, you going to kill me?!, if so you should know my mother's a Latina" I said She sighed "quite the opposite I just want a little information if you will" she said sitting the glass of wine on the table in front of her. "About" I asked "that little FBI visit, I did tell you what would happen if anyone  knew my name" she said and I sighed "I didn't tell them anything I wouldn't" I said. "And I thank you for that" she said I shook my head "you shouldn't because it's certainly not out of the kindness of my heart" I said she smirked and crossed one leg over the other before unlocking the doors. "Your free to go" she said no questions asked I opened the door and quickly got out of the limousine as I was about to walk away i heard her say something. "Oh and  congratulations" she said before the guy closed the door and the limo took off down the road.

I walked back into the restaurant as if nothing happened. "Jesus what took you so long" whispered Sam to me "that gravy didn't really agree with me" I whispered back to her before joining in on the conversation amongst our family and friends.

________________________________