Chapter 54

Isabella's POV;

She told me everything from the first day we met to everything she's done after. She also explained to me the underground group she runs and how CEO trillionaire Erica Nimue was one of her many titles. And when she was done explaining, rather I should stay with her or not came into question.

I had no right to feel betrayed as she never claimed to be someone she wasn't, I had no right to feel disturbed by what she's done because I knew from the beginning that there was something dark in her, I had no right to get angry because if not for her I'd be dead right now. So what could I do in this situation besides sit there speechless. "Say something" said Erica as she looked at me with a worried look on her face. "I-I don't know what to say" I replied. "Say anything, yell, scream, cry anything" said Erica. For some reason she wanted me to be mad at her and it soon became clear that she felt guilty for everything. I've been kidnapped, nearly killed, thrown in jail, and harassed by the FBI and in truth it was all her fault yet I couldn't be mad at her. maybe it was because my feelings for her had gone and went beyond that of a simple attraction or crush.

Maybe I was in love with her but have no way to be sure, I've never been I love with anyone before but when I think about it I picture what my mama and Papa have or what my Abuela and Abuelo have. Maybe I fell in love with her at first sight but in a world where that only happens in fairytales it's hard to tell.

What is wrong with me?! Why don't I feel the need to run away any normal person would. She's a dangerous person that's what my mind was telling but I heart wasn't listening. Erica sighed and leaned back in her chair "I'll understand if you want to discontinue this relationship" she said I shook my head "I don't" I said without even having to think about it. She looked at me confused "what?" She replied "I  don't want to end our relationship when it just started" I said she was shocked for a moment but then stood up from her chair and walked from behind her desk before standing in  front of my chair and bending down so that her face was a little closer to mine. "I haven't told you all there is to me there's worse things I've done" she said looking me in the eyes. "Ok" I replied "You could die" she said somehow I just had an feeling that she wouldn't let that happen. "Death is a part of life" I replied nonchalantly she looked at me with a frustrated expression as she searched my eyes and her look began to soften.

⚠️Minor smut Ahead ⚠️

My eyes dropped to her lips as hers did mine and before I knew it we were eloped in a passionate deep kiss. My arms warped around her neck pulling her closer as her hand slid up my dress along my thigh. She then roughly picked me up before setting me on her desk knocking off all her papers and other things before she pulled away and began kissing my neck. I moaned softly trying my best to hold back so that the staff of this house didn't hear us.

"You understand the risk of being with me right?" She whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. "I-I do" I moaned out. Just the sound of her voice was driving me crazy As she kissed every inch of my body that she possibly could.

I could feel my panties getting drenched with each kiss. "You sure this is what you want?" She whispered against my lips causing me to shiver as chill bumps appeared on each part of my skin she's slowly began to expose. "Yes" I answered without hesitation, I hadn't realized that in one swift movement she had took my soaking wet panties off and dropped them to the floor. I watched her with a lustful gaze as she took her hand and felt between my legs. I was a bit nervous about her touching my wet thigh, my face was burning red as she touched me lightly down there. Even though her long fingers only grazed my wet center it was still enough to make me moan in pleasure. She then brought her fingers up to look at them, I could see my fluids all over them which was embarrassing. "Oh my god I'm sorry, here let me wipe them off" I said grabbing one of the tissues from the box on her desk. "No need" she said causing me to look up at her only to see her putting her wet fingers in her mouth before sucking them clean. I was stunned watching her lick every single drop of my fluids off her fingers.

Her lustful gaze rendered me speechless as she pushed me to lay back on her desk. "I think I should properly apologize" she said. "Properly apologize?" I repeated "Yes I have to properly apologize to every part of you starting here" she said before touching my lips lightly then moving her hand down towards my glossy wet folds. "And ending here" she continued as she pushed her middle finger up against it putting pressure on it. I covered my mouth with my hand and moaned. She looked at me "Move your hand" she said still pressing up against my center with her long fingers. I bit my lip holding back my Moans so that I could answer her. "The maids will hear us if I do" I said my breathing heavier than usual. "I don't care" she said as she pulled my hand from my mouth and kissed me deeply like before but this time her tongue evaded the inside of my mouth.

Just like she promised she apologized to every part of my body there wasn't one single spot on me that she did not kiss or suck on. Soon she came down to my center I watched her as she lifted up my legs and put them on her shoulders before planting her face in between my legs.

I moaned loudly when I felt her lips and tongue touching my center. she began licking and sucking on my folds and playing with my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure moaning at every movement she made. I felt her tongue penetrating me and it was like my body was experiencing something new for the first time as my legs trembled telling me my release was near. "E-Erica!" I moaned out but she was not listening to me as she continued to fuck me with her warm tongue.

"I-I I'm coming!" I warned her not wanting to dirty her face but to my surprise she did not move from her Position. "Then cum" she said before pulling me closer to her face locking me in the position we were in. "Erica I-" I said about to protest against her words but she cut me off "Let it go" she said before pulling her tongue out of me and beginning to lick my folds. That was it, all it took was one last lick and I was sent over the edge releasing my juices all over her tongue and mouth. I gripped her head holding her in place as I reached my climax.

⚠️End of Smut⚠️;

After I was done I let go of her head and my arms fell limp to my side. I was out of breath and out of energy yet I still managed to pull myself up. Erica smirked at me as she licked her lips before touching the side of my face then kissing me.

After a moment she pulled away and looked at me "How do you taste?" She asked my heart was pounding in my chest as she rubbed her thumb along my bottom lip. "I-" I said but the sound of someone knocking on the door of her office cut me off. "Erica we need to talk" said a familiar voice and I realized it was Miss Hart.

I didn't know she was here, Oh my god did she hear us!? I thought to myself as my face went red from embarrassment as I looked over Erica's shoulder and at the door.

"These walls are sound proof" Erica Whispered in my ear as if she had just read my mind. I sighed a breath of relief I don't think I would have been able to handle that type of embarrassment. Just then Miss hart knocked on the door again but this time harder "Erica! I know you're in there don't ignore me" Miss hart Shouted. Erica rolled her eyes before responding "Why are you still in my house I'm sure I told you to leave!" She shouted back. "I will after we talk" said Miss hart. I was confused what was happening, did they have a fight? I asked myself. "There's nothing to talk about" said Erica "There is and you know it" Miss hart replied. Erica sighed before grabbing my panties from the floor and handing them to me. "Come on you can change and shower in my room" she said I grabbed her shirt "Wait I don't want her to see me she'll know we just-you know" I said.

Erica raised an eyebrow at me "You don't want people to know we're together?" She asked "No that's not what I mean it's just a little embarrassing for her to know what we just did" I explained clearing up the misunderstanding. Erica sighed "Ok then go through the door next to the bookcase it'll take you into the hall way on the other side then you can go to my room from there" she said before kissing my forehead which surprised me a little.

____________________________________

End of chapter: Something spicy for you guys since I've been taking a long while to update my stories, think of it as an apology. 🫶🏾

Question for the day; Should Isabella be mad at Erica?