Chapter 49

Isabella's POV:

I had just gotten off of the phone with Erica and was waiting outside on the porch waiting for the car she sent to come and pick me up and bring me to her house as she couldn't come and get me herself because she was still in a virtual meeting with some important company people. I told her if she was busy it was fine I'd come over some other time but she insisted I come today. I was the only one home as Samantha had to go do a favor for her father and our other two roommates had night jobs.

I looked at the time on my phone and sighed. "What's taking them so long" I said with a huff as I waited just then a black SUV pulled up and the window rolled down revealing a man in a dark red button up shirt with a black vest over it and a black tie tucked neatly in the middle. His hair was slicked back and shiny and there were tattoos on his neck and arms. "Are you Isabella Garcia?" He asked in a raspy deep voice. I assumed he was sent by Erica to come and pick me up so I answered yes. "Great!" He said with a wicked smile before I suddenly felt two large arms warp around me, it was clear they belonged to a man. "Hey! What the- Let me go!" I yelled just then the man pulled out a cloth and put it up to my face. I struggled but it was no use the fumes of whatever was on that cloth were too strong, but before I lost consciousness I caught a glimpse of blond hair in the reflection of SUVs Window.

Kidnappers
3rd person POV:

"Well isn't she pretty, the boss wouldn't mind if I-" said the kidnapper as he reached out to touch Isabella's unconscious face but was stopped before his fingers could even reach her. "What the fuck do think you're doing Brian?" Snarled another voice gripping the man's hand tightly. "Paris?, what does it look like I'm doing just wanted to have a bit of fun shes out cold it's not like she'll kn-" said Brian but was stopped by the feeling of a heavy fist connecting with his face causing him to fall to the ground bleeding. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?" Yelled Brian holding his leaking nose. 

"If you try anything like that with her I'll kill you do you understand?" Said Paris with a serious look on his face. "What is your problem shes our prisoner the boss-" said Brian but was cut off once again "The boss left me in charge of this and all of you idiots, plus you know who I am to Chevy do you really think he'd bat an eye if I killed you?" Asked Paris. Brian went silent knowing that it was true. "Good I'm glad we have an understanding now get the fuck out of here and make yourself useful by keeping watch from the car with Paco" said Paris. Brian wiped the blood from his nose with his sleeve and clenched his teeth together. "Tsk, whatever you fucking weirdo" said Brian as he got up from the ground and left the warehouse.

Once everyone was gone Paris then turned to look at the unconscious Isabella before walking over to her then crouching down in front of her before gently touching her face lightly with his finger. "I'm sorry about this, I truly do fancy you Isabella" he said with a sigh

"Maybe in another life things would've been different" he continued being retracting his hand from her cheek. He continued to crouch as he pulled out Isabellas phone that he took off of her and called Erica Nimues number.

Erica's POV:

"What's wrong with you why are you pacing back and forth so much" asked Mika as she sat on my couch at my mansion with her hair tied up wearing my joggers and t shirt. "I sent a car to pick up Isabella hours ago but they're still not here and I can't contact her or the driver" I said panicking. "Ok calm down maybe they're just stuck in traffic in their phones died" said my sister Mika I shook my head "I make all my drivers keep spare chargers in the cars I'm a important person if my phone dies bad things happen" I said Mika sighed "You have a point" she said. "I'm going to go get her myself" I said before grabbing my jacket throwing it on then slipping on my shoes before snatching my keys off my table. "I'll come with" said Mika getting up just as I was about to open the front door I got an incoming call.

I looked at my phone to see that it was from Isabella "who's calling?" Asked Mika. "It's- it's Isabella" I said Mika perked up "See you were worried for nothing" she said. I hurriedly answered the phone.

The call:

"Hello Isabella?" I said "Nope try again" said a familiar voice I instantly recognized it as Paris. "Paris, why do you have Isabella's phone is she with you?" I asked my fist balled up tight. "Why yes she is, the boss was right you are a smart girl" he said shocking me momentarily. I had a feeling something was off about him, "if you hurt her I will kill you tell me where she is and maybe I'll have Marcy and kill you quickly" I said "Haha, I think I might actually take you up on that offer" he said before a ding came in on my phone. "I just sent you the location come alone, be sure to follow the rules for Isabella's sake" he said before hanging the phone up on me.

End of call:

I tightened my fist so much that I could feel my nails digging into the palm of my hand. "FUCK!" I yelled kicking the wall. "I told you this could happen" said Mika "Not now, I don't need your I told you So's right now" I said as I opened the front door and Ran out and immediately got in my car. "Wait!" Mika shouted but I ignored her and pulled out the driveway before taking off down the street.

How could I have let this happen.