Chapter 13

Ericas POV

I got out of my car parking it then went up to the restaurant entrance in which I was immediately greeted by a man " welcome to the chop house how may I help you today" he asked " there should be a reservation under the name Nimue" I asked. the guy checked a clipboard "ah here you are, your the 4th Nimue who came in family dinner?" He asked I just looked at him I wasn't about to start conversation with him and I think he caught that because soon he cleared his throat awkwardly "Uh- table 4" he said I then walked straight in going to the table not even waiting on him to show me. "Hey Over here" I heard an familiar voice calling me I looked up to see Mika I went over and took the empty seat at the table next to her, "well hello long time no see" I heard a deep but raspy voice say I looked up meeting my fathers eyes.

"Father" I simply said

"Now is that any way to great your old man" he said

"Well I was thinking about stabbing you in the hand with a fork how's that for a greeting" I said

"Erica-" Aaron started to say but my father held a hand up and he instantly sat back down I chuckled "You really is his lap dog, real quick Aaron do a trick" I said Aaron glared at me,

"Enough Erica" my father said "I just want to have a nice dinner" he said I rolled my eyes "whatever" I said picking up the menu and looking at it even though i had no appetite I still ended up ordering something. Once our food arrived everyone all went to eating in silence everyone except me i just sat there poking at the steak on my plate, just then I saw two people maybe a couple at the table a few inches across from us it looked to be two younger people, the girl stood up and looked to be saying something angrily at the guy, "trouble in paradise I guess" Aaron said seeing the same I did, I watched as the girl then bent down to grab her purse and when she did that I got a glimpse of her face.

"Isabella?!" I said to myself as she then left the restaurant, what is she doing here? who was that guy? And why did she look so upset I thought to myself wait why do I even care it's none of my Business i barely know the kid I thought but I still couldn't shake the feeling that maybe I should go check on her.

I dropped my fork causing it to clink against my plate everyone at my table looked up at me, "Excuse me I need to use the restroom" I said getting up and leaving before they even had a chance to say anything I walked out of the front entrance making my way outside only to see Isabella sitting on the curb with her arms warped around herself I could tell that she was cold from the windy night air hitting her because she was shaking a bit I sighed and took off my suit jacket I had on wrapping it around her shoulders she jumped in shock at the contact but after looking up and seeing me she calmed down a bit.

"Apologies I didn't mean to scare you" I said taking a seat on the curb next to her.

"You again are you following me? I didn't say anything about that night" she said immediately jumping to conclusions

"Wow great way to greet the woman who just gave you her jacket" I said sarcastically "right I'm sorry I'm not having the best night" she said "I see, date gone wrong" I asked "actually yeah" she said "oh was he your ride here" I asked she nodded her head yeah "I'm just going to wait on a Cab" she said I shook my head and stood up holding out a hand to her "I'll take you home" I said she looked at me  "No thanks last time I was with you I almost got killed" she said I rolled my eyes "so you'd rather get in a car with a complete stranger" I asked "I mean I don't really know you so not really much of a difference" she replied making a good point.

"My names Erica Nimue I like Music going to the gym and long walks on the beach there now we're not strangers" I said only one of those things being true though.