Chapter 30

Isabellas POV:

She confronted the two man for talking to me the way they did then she grabbed me by my hand In which shocked me and pulled me onto the elevator with her, once we were on and the doors were shut she looked at me.

"I apologize about that they were only doing their job however they shouldn't have disrespected you the way they did I'll make sure they're punished for that later" she said but all I could focus on was the fact that this was her building. I sighed do the universe hate me or am I just a means of amusement, I looked up at Erica. "I didn't know you owned a whole building" I said  "I own a lot of buildings miss Garcia" she said looking ahead. Just then the elevator stopped and we immediately stepped off.

So this is the very first floor I thought to myself as I looked around only to find that there was only one office up here. She lead me to the door and opened it I was surprised to see two other women already in there talking by the window. Just then Erica shut the door gaining their attention when they turned around I realized I knew both these women. It was Her sister Mika and my Lawyer?!. "How do you know Miss hart" I asked "She's a good friend of mine" said Eric "friend sure but I was quite sure we were more then that, hello Miss Garcia lovely to see you not in handcuffs again" said the woman I looked at her then at Erica does she mean- Are they dating I asked myself as I looked across the room at her. "Lovely to see you again to Miss hart, thank you again for your help I'm glad I'm not in handcuffs again as well" I said "no problem it was all in a days work" said Miss hart. Just then Erica walked over to the chair in front of her desk pulling it out then looking at me as if to say have a seat. I caught on and went over to sit in the chair after doing so she sat behind the desk and looked at me.

"As my new intern there's much to be expected of you as this is a paid internship I will pay you roughly 100 dollars an hour in return you do things almost like an assistant would you'll travel with me and organize things amongst other things, said Erica. "Wait this is an internship shouldn't you just be teaching me how you run your business" i asked "That would be the case if I were not paying you to be here" she said making a good point. "Right so um do I start right now" I asked "Yes actually my jet is waiting we should go this is going to be a long flight" said Erica "Flight?! Wait what?" I asked "I have business to attend to in my hometown you will be accompanying me on the trip" said Erica I shook my head "No wait I have classes-" I said "your headmaster is well aware that you will have to skip classes from time to time" said Erica before standing up. How did she get him to agree to something like this I thought to myself as I stood up and followed as they all left the office.

We got outside and Erica went to her car getting in the front seat I was going to get in the back until She unlocked the passenger door pushing something that made it automatically open. "Front seat" she simply said to me I was hasten at first but I eventually got in as the other two slipped into the backseat.

I was silent the whole ride to the airport I just kept thinking about was Miss hart said about her and Erica. I glanced over at her I guess it would make sense for someone as smart, successful and beautiful as Erica to be dating someone like Miss hart I thought to myself feeling kind of disappointed at the fact.

We arrived at the airport and Erica went around immediately opening to door for me and letting me out. I looked up to see the jet from last time sitting there. Just then man started to grabbed suitcases and luggage from the back of the car and I realized I hadn't packed anything I didn't have any change of clothes or shoes with me and I sure how long this trip would be. I wasn't even aware that we'd be traveling anywhere which is why my phone was the only thing I had with me not even a charger.

Oh my god what am I going to do?! I thought to my starting to freak out.

Ericas POV:

I was walking towards the jet when I noticed Isabella had suddenly stopped and was still standing by the car I stopped looked across at her causing my sister and Andrea to suddenly stop. "What's wrong?" Asked Mika. "Nothing you two get on the jet we'll catch up" I said before I walking off and making my way Over to Isabella. "You ok?" I asked Isabella looked up at me. "Yeah I um I didn't know I was going to be traveling today and I don't have anything packed.." said Isabella rubbing the back of her neck nervously in which i'd be lying if I said wasn't kind of cute.

I sighed "I'll buy you whatever your In need of come on" I said about to walk away again but stopped when I realized she wasn't following. "What's wrong now?" I asked confused "I don't want you to have to do that" said Isabella I shrugged "it's fine it's the least I could do after all I didn't tell you we'd be traveling" I said but she still looked hasten. I signed once more before walking back over to her. "Look how about i just take it out of your first paycheck so that it won't just be me buying you things that's ok with you?" I asked "I guess" she said "good now come on I don't have all day" I said before turning and walking to the jet this time with her following.