Chapter 60🎉

Season 2

Erica's POV;

"You Cocky Bitch!, If It Wasn't For My Hard Work Your Deal Wouldn't Have Never Seen The Light Of Day!" Said an Arms Dealer main lackey as my goons pointed their guns at him and his man. "I'm uninterested in having a pissing contest with the River-waters group, if they want the weapons your Boss had already agreed to sell to me give them to them I won't pay a higher price just because now you have another bidder" I said. They thought they could jack up the price of the weapons after we had already agreed upon one, considering I'm the first to come to them and ask to buy their entire inventory, after the deal was closed they shouldn't have took another customer but they did thinking that because of the fact that two groups were interested in what they had then they could make more money off of the one of us.

From Whoever bid the highest that is, They probably went to the River-water group with the same bullshit high prices.

"YOU ALREADY MADE A DEAL" said the man, what do he think I am stupid? "Yes a deal that you've just rendered useless now that you want more money a new deal will have to be struck and I don't want to strike another deal with you Vermin" I said. "Tsk, as if you could find another Arms dealer with the large amount of weapons we have, it's obvious that you need us" he said. What an idiot did no one warn him about me? I mean I know I'm pretty far from home but still even out here on the country side they know who I am.

I nodded to my men giving them the signal to shoot all of the lackeys men. And right on cue my men quickly took out all of the Arms dealer lackeys men before pointing their guns at the lackey. The men was trembling in fear seeing as he was the only one still standing while all his friends were now dead. I pulled out my gun and walked over to him, "You know...your tongue is a whole lot sharper then your sense of danger, had you dropped the conversation once I said I didn't want your product anymore I was willing to let you and your men leave unharmed" I said "P-please" said the lackey "But it would seem that just because I've been out of the game for 4 years that people around here has forgotten who I am" I said before having my men write the name Echo on a piece of paper and hand it to me.

I grabbed the paper before folding it up and sticking it into the lackeys front pocket making sure that it was sticking out some, so that his boss would see it when he arrives.

"They call me Echo around here, Do your best to remember that ok" I said before pointing my gun at his head. "W-Wait- No!" He said before I pulled the trigger, the bullet stuck him right between the eyes and his blood splattered all over me before he immediately fell flat to the ground.

One of my men immediately handed me their handkerchief and I used it to wipe my face before handing him my gun with his handkerchief back. "Burn the handkerchief and destroy the gun it has his blood on it" I ordered. "Yes Ma'am" said the men before scurrying off. Just then my phone started to rang so I pulled off my gloves before pulling it out of my pocket and seeing that it was Isabella calling I answered it immediately. "Hello darling?, yes I'm on my way back to the city I'll be back by tomorrow, it is moving day after all" I said with a smile as I walked to the car hearing my men whisper to one another.

"Pft, I bet he'll remember that name now" said one of my men laughing, "Yup he can recite it to himself in hell, fucking loser" said another as they set the lackeys dead body in a sitting position up against a tree on my orders.

I sighed and got in the car, "I'll see you when I get home, okay bye" I said before hanging up the phone and looking at my driver who was waiting for me to tell him where I was going. "Where too boss?" Asked the driver. "the hotel down the road" I said, he started the car in response before pulling off down the road. I haven't had a good nights rest since I got here and lord knows I needed a shower, I can't go back to Isabella covered in blood.

____________________________________
A few hours later
On the other hand with
the Arms dealer;

3rd person;

"Mr.Kim Smith over here I found Q lang over there along with the rest of our guys, this was in his front pocket" said one of the Arms dealer Mr.Kims men as he handed him the piece of paper that was left behind. Mr.kim scanned over it before laughing suddenly and uncontrollably causing his men to look around confused. That's when Mr.kim stopped laughing and flew straight to anger kicking the side of his car and leaving a dent in it "FUCK!" He shouted. "Mr.kim?" Said one of his men confused at his bosses sudden anger outburst.

"That dumbass made an enemy out of her" said Mr.Kim "Who's her?" Asked his men "Echo the most notorious gang leader there is" said Mr.Kim "That her? No way I heard she even took down Chevy and that guy was said to be a complete badass" said one of Mr.Kims men "It's true, that's why I warned this dumb ass not to piss her off but it would seem that he went behind my back and tried to pull one over on her anyways even after I told him no" said Mr.Kim, "So what, are we just going to let her get away with this?" Asked one of Mr.Kim's goons "Yes" Replied Mr.Kim as he light up a cigarette.

He took one puff of it then pulled it out of his mouth before blowing the smoke in the air. "And we need to find a way to make this up to her, that woman is no fucking joke and we just got on her bad side you can all thank that useless dead fucking idiot over there for that" said Mr.Kim before walking over and unzipping his pants taking a piss directly on his lackey Q Langs dead body that was sitting up against the tree.

"Stupid Bitch, Burn In Hell you Idiot, your were useless to the end making my job harder" he said before zipping up his pants and walking away.

"Get rid of him" said Mr.kim "Yes sir" his men replied.