Chapter 7

Ericas POV

We got to my house but Isabella was asleep she must've been tired from all that happened today. I couldn't help but stare at her sleeping face so peaceful yet so beautiful she was perfect I thought to myself. "She looks like her" my sister Mika said, my eyes shot up to see a smile on Mika's face, "it's amazing she's a spitting image of her" Mika said. "Yeah it tripped me out the first time I saw her as well" I said looking down at the sleeping girl lovingly

"Theres a look I haven't seen in years" she said I looked up at her confused

"What look" I asked

"That look you use to look at Naomi with the one that screams I'm in love" Mika said with a big smile on her face

"What?! I'm Not in love with her I Barely know this girl" I said

"True but there's not many people you'd do what you did tonight for and the fact that you haven't killed her for knowing your name gives it away as well" she pointed out I rolled my eyes

"Maybe I'm just turning over a new leaf" I said as I got out of the car and went around to the other side to get Isabella out. "Miss if you want I can take her for u" my driver said "no thanks Benny I've got her you've did more then enough tonight you just make sure my sister get home safely" I said to him he nodded and I shut the door with my foot as my hands were no longer free, Mika then rolled the window down.

"You know I'm right" she said

"Go home I'll see you in the morning" I replied completely ignoring her comment. Benny then pulled off and I carried Isabella to the gate which automatically opened for me as I then made my way up to my front door then into the house. I carried her up to a Guest room and laid her down on the bed she was still in her shoes and looked uncomfortable so I pulled them off for her taking them with me before shutting the door and turning out the lights. Once I was done I went downstairs where I placed her shoes neatly at the door before doing the same with mine. And sliding my feet in a pair of white slippers.

Isabellas POV

The next morning....

I woke up in a very comfortable bed the sheets were so soft I felt like just laying here for hours that was until I got a good look around the room and noticed that the bed I was in was not mine I shot up looking around, yup this was most definitely not my house just as was in a state of panic a lady came in she had on a maids outfit so apparently that's what she was.

"Good morning Miss Garcia Miss Nimue had asked me to see if you were awake and go Bring you some Fresh clothes and a pair of slippers" she explained as she sat the neatly folded clothes on the end of the bed and the slippers on the floor. The whole time I was thinking who the hell is Miss Nimue and why was I in her house. I waited till the lady left before jumping out of bed.

This dress was uncomfortable so I decided to accept the clothes. After getting dressed and putting on the slippers that were surprisingly comfortable. I made my way out of the room and into a giant hallway it was long and I got lost for at least an hour or two but eventually I found my way downstairs where I seen the front door and thought hey why not get the hell out of who's ever house this was. As I started to walk to the front door and just as I was about to open it I heard an voice one I think I know. But that didn't stop me from still trying to open the door. Just as the door opened I felt a hand push me on to it hard but not hard enough to hurt me immediately shutting the door back.

My eyes were squeezed shut afraid of who I might see if I open them, I slowly opened my eyes only to see Erica hovering over me she was 10 times taller then me so I had to look up to see her face.

"Where do you think your going" she said calmly but intimidating at the same time

"Why am I here" I asked my heart beating faster by the minute

"You fell asleep in the car before giving us your address" she explained still hovering over me with one hand placed firmly on the door behind me.

"I-I um need to get home my parents are probably worried sick" I said

"You will but first we need to have a little talk" she said as she walked away I took that as a signal to follow her as she didn't really look like the type of person that you'll want to disobey

We walked to the dining room and she sat down at the head of the table. I did the same taking a seat at the other end just as I sat down two people came over one sat a plate of food in front of me while the other sat a glass of juice on the side they then went and did the same for Erica. She started to eat and so did I we sat in silence for a few minutes that was until she decided to speak.

"Knowing what you know now doesn't get you browny points it'll get you hurt I'm going to send you home but for now on you'll be seeing a lot of me not only for your safety but for the safety of my companies as well" she said to me in a serious tone I nodded

"You can't say a word about what you heard or saw last night got it?" She asked

"Y-yes?" I said

"Good finish up and I'll have a car come around to the front to take you home" she said getting up and leaving me alone at the table with my thoughts.

God how did I end of in this situation.

________________________________

End of chapter: