Chapter 58

Isabella's POV:

I woke up to a warmth feeling warping around me. I looked up to see that Erica was holding me close to her chest. Hm? Did we fall asleep like this?, I've never realized how cute she looks when she's asleep I thought as I reached out and touched her sleeping face. Almost immediately she grabbed my hand caressing it as she slowly breathed in then out before slowly opening her eyes. I blushed as her long fingers traced mine causing a fluttering sensation to erupt in the pit of my stomach. "Good morning darling" she whispered in her raspy morning voice.

If there's anything in this world that turns me on it's that raspy morning voice. "Good morning" I said kind of shyly. Just then I noticed that she was staring at me. "What?" I said "Nothing I just really want to kiss you right now" she said. I raised an eyebrow "Then why don't you?" I asked, she began to gently push my hair from my face before looking at me once more. "Because you don't like when I kiss you before I brush my teeth" she said with a chuckle. Well she wasn't wrong. "What time is it?" I asked "12:45 pm" she said my eyes widened before I jumped out of bed "Where are you going?" She asked "I have to get ready for classes" I replied as I started to rush around I stopped when I noticed Erica laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked "It's Saturday" she said I looked at my phone to see for myself and she was right today was Saturday which means no classes today. I blushed in embarrassment as she snickered.
"Why didn't you start with that?!" I said she just shrugged with this silly looking grin on her face. I rolled my eyes about to walk out of the room when two arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. "Don't be mad, let's take a shower together" she whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. I pushed her away gently "Absolutely not" I said remembering what happened the last time we showered.

She frowned "Why?" She asked "Because shower sex leaves me sore" I said she looked at me before smirking "Who said anything about shower sex?" She asked teasingly. "You know very well that's what you were going to do" I replied, she gasped dramatically "I would never do such a thing I wanted to take a normal shower but it seems like your the pervert who wants to try something with me in the shower" she said covering her body.

I rolled my eyes before pushing her causing her to fall on the bed as she laughed. "You sure are playful today what got you so happy?" I asked as I straddled her lap. Erica is usually the serious business woman type who's feared by her employees and extremely good at what she does. She's not a fan of people she doesn't know and I've almost never actually heard her crack a joke before.

She lifted herself up before securing me in place with her hand on my lower back. "Being able to see you every day is what's got me so happy" she said before hugging me and laying her head against my chest. That was such a cheesy response yet I still found it cute. "Move in with me" she said I pulled back to look at her face, was she being serious? did she really just ask me to move in with her?!.

"I-what?" I asked, I heard what she said but it wouldn't hurt for her to repeat it so I can hear it again. "I said Move in with me" Erica Repeated. "Wait don't you think it's a little too early to be moving in with one another we've only been together for 3 months" I said she shrugged "What?, do you plan on breaking up with me?" She asked "What? Of course not" I replied "Then move in with me" she said "I don't think that's a good idea I mean everything is so new you may hate living with me I'm messy at times" I said "I've got maids" she replied. "I sing in the shower" I said "I like music" she replied. "I eat a lot" I said "I'll buy you a chef" she replied. I just sighed and gave up. I don't know why I thought telling her all that would make her take back her question.

"Erica this is a big step" I said she looked into my eyes and smiled "I just don't want to waste any time with you, you're a one in the million woman" she said my eyes started to water hearing her say those words about me. Just before I could speak she suddenly kissed my nose. "But if it's truly too much for you I won't bring it up again" she said. I sighed "it's not that it's too much I just don't want to rush things you know" I said she made a thinking face before speaking. "Hm how about this you move in with me after you graduate from college" she said.

I was still a freshman student so I had at least 3 more years after this year and by then we'll be well in our relationship.

"Ok that works" I said she smiled "Great" she said happily "But wait" I said remembering that I had originally planned to move back to my home city and stay where my family was after I graduated for a few years until I figure what business I'd like to pursue. "What's wrong?" Asked Erica. "I had originally planned to move back to my home city where my family live for a few years " I said. My mama and papa moved from our family home and left it to my abuela and abuelo. My mama and papa have been saying how They've missed me and wanted me to see their new house and to be honest I've been a little homesick. "The one where we met?" She asked "Yes" I replied. "That's no issue I have a penthouse there, this mansion is just one of 10 houses I have each in different cities and areas but if you want to pick something, we can start looking at houses there now so I'll be move in ready by the time you graduate" she said. That made sense but I didn't want her to be the one spending all that money. "Ok we'll go half on it" I said she shook her head immediately "I'll pay the full price" she said "Erica-" I replied but she cut me off "I have no shortage of money so why not use it" I said "But Erica it seems like your always paying for everything, I don't want it to look like I'm using you for your money" I said which was a valid concern.

Every time we go out to a restaurant she pays and won't even allow me to touch the check, or when we go to the mall and she buys everything I look at and touch then there's the whole driving me around thing without even asking for so much as gas. Sooner of later people are going to start thinking I'm a sugar baby.

"Isabella I'm a trillionaire which means I have unlimited money and every day businesses from around the world that I own are constantly adding to that money, so me going broke is something you'll never have to worry about" I said "It's not like that even if you weren't a trillionaire I'd still be with you, money doesn't matter to me" I said "then let me spend it on you, it makes me happy to spoil you, are you really going to take away something that makes me happy?" She asked with a pouting face I sighed there was no way I was going to win this. "Fine" I said rolling my eyes she smiled and kissed me. "It's settled then from now on you see a building you like I'll buy it for you" she said "A Building?!" I repeated she laughed "I'm just kidding" she said I slapped her arm playfully knowing full in well she was serious "No you weren't" I said. She then warped her arms around me and rolled us over so that now she was the one on top of me.

"I look forward to a life together" she said with a soft look before she bent down and kissed me deeply.