Chapter 34

Ericas POV:

After I had gotten off the phone with Mika I felt more irritated then ever she was right I had been avoiding going to the manor since this morning using Isabella as an excuse. I know it's immature of me to run away from my problems but my father just has a way of bringing that side out of me, I barely lasted an hour at that dinner with him and Aaron and I'm pretty sure I'll be on the jet on my way back home after 2 minutes here.

I sighed as we came to a stop at the red light. "Are you sure your ok?" Asked a soft voice I looked over at Isabella who was looking at me. "Yes...it's just being back here is a lot" I said she looked at me confused and I remembered I hadn't really shared the real reason I'm here with her because I didn't think I should, but now I see that if I don't she'll be even more confused when we arrive at the manor. "Isabella" I said "huh?" She replied "I wasn't completely honest with you, to tell you the truth this isn't an Business trip it's more of a personal one" I said she looked at me shocked "personal?" She repeated I nodded. Then the car went silent, as this was completely unprofessional and has nothing to do with her internship I knew she'd back out and asked to be sent home and I was completely papered for it.

"Like how personal?" She asked I looked at her  surprised "excuse me?" I asked. "How, personal are we talking?" She asked. "Family stuff personal, I'm here to meet with my father but I'm sure some of my other relatives will be there" I said she made an o shape with her mouth before speaking. "Well ok" she said I looked at her once again shocked. "I'll understand if you want to go back home I know this was completely unprofessional and that it has nothing to do with the major you studying for," I said. "It's fine I mean I'm already here it would make no sense to go back, besides I'm good with families" she said rather proudly. "Is that so?" I asked and she shrugged. "Yeah they just fall in love with me on the spot, I understand though I'm amazing" she said Cockily. I found myself smiling a her confidence in herself. "That sure is a bold way of thinking" I said she raised an at me as I started to drive again. "What do you disagree?" She asked. "No I don't doubt that you are what you say you are, I mean who knows you better then you" I said with a smile as I glanced over at her momentarily her face turned red and I chuckled.

A few hours later we arrived at the manor I drove up to the gates and was immediately let in. We got inside and I parked my car two male maids immediately came over and opened the doors of the car for us Isabella thanked them but I didn't. As we walked up to the main entrance I noticed Isabella looking around amazed this was probably her first time seeing a place as big as this.

Isabellas POV:

I looked around amazed as we got out of the car This was my first time seeing a place this huge I looked more like a palace then a mansion. We got up to the porch and a lady immediately opened the door for us bowing her head to Erica. "Hello Miss Nimue" she said, "hello" said Erica as she walked inside first I followed greeting the lady as well with a wave in which she returned. We walked through the halls until eventually we ran into someone who looked really familiar.

It was a guy as tall as Erica with the same hair color but a different eye color honestly they looked oddly alike. "I didn't think you'd actually come sister" he said before glancing over at me with a surprised look. "And you brought a date how cute" he said I blushed a bright red before shaking my head. "No, no we're not um, she's not.." I said the guy chuckled "Relax sweetheart I'm just messing with you, actually I'm surprised you don't remember me" he said I looked at him confused what was he talking about? I asked myself as I tried to think back then that's when it hit me.

"You helped me with that dirt bag Brad" I said "Yeah it was my pleasure" he said I looked over at Erica if he's her brother I wonder did she send him? Now that I think about it the street was empty that day so how was it that he was suddenly there? I thought to myself just then Erica cleared her throat. "Isabella why don't you go have a seat in the living room Mika should be there as well" said Erica with a different tone one I wasn't familiar with and a look of anger on her face. Whatever was going on here I knew It'd be best if I didn't get involved. "Ok" I said "go straight and make a left" she replied not even looking over at me. I walked away doing exactly that.