Chapter 1

chi yuyin's face was crowded in the crowd, the smell of food wafting in the air of the canteen made him breathless, and the sticky touch on the floor made it difficult for him to take every step.

finally standing in front of the window, chi yu frowned tightly and shouted at the big mother in the window: "a sweet and sour ribs." 

"a sweet and sour ribs, thank you."

if it weren't for the last thank you, chi yu almost thought that he was hallucinating, and he could have an echo when he spoke in the canteen.

chi yu turned his head impatiently, looking at the expressionless teenager in front of him, and the buzz in his head was like a mushroom cloud exploding. the boy has a long body, stands very tall, and has exquisite facial features and fair skin. a pair of narrow light brown pupils also had a little surprise in them, but they disappeared without a trace in an instant.

chi yu looked at the few ribs left in the glass window, he no longer looked at the teenager standing next to him who was about the same height as him, and said in a cold voice: "sweet and sour ribs, trouble hurry." "

"auntie, sweet and sour ribs, thank you." as if to discuss, the boy standing next to him opened his mouth almost at the same time. the two of them didn't know how much time had been delayed, and if they had changed to someone else, the classmates queuing behind them would have been screaming long ago.

but now standing in front were chi yu and fu zhiyu, who had become very patient, each stretching his neck for fear of missing a little wonderful scene. after all, the two major school grasses have not been in the same frame once in the past year, and this time they are actually staring at each other here because of a sweet and sour ribs.

a curly-haired rice aunt supported the white hat on the head of the head and looked at the good-looking teenager with a black face in front of her, and tentatively said: "that, the remaining sweet and sour ribs are enough, or ..."

"i want this, i'm picky eater." chi yu opened his mouth lightly, while pressing the rice card in his hand on the card reader, which was used to swear sovereignty over the shiny sweet and sour ribs.

another riceing aunt had just opened her mouth, and before she could speak, the young man with a delicate face squinted and smiled: "i also want sweet and sour ribs." "

fu zhi eucalyptus, are you sick? chi yu slammed his hand on the table, turned around and looked at the smiling teenager in front of him fiercely.

"which one are you?" the young man raised an eyebrow at him, his eyes as transparent as a glass bead were full of indifference, fu zhiyu turned his head to no longer look at him, and smiled at his aunt in the window: "don't waste the time of the classmates behind you, give this ribs to that classmate." "

chi yu couldn't wait to jump up when he heard this, and he blushed and shouted, who the eats what you don't want! "

"that's fine." fu zhiyu heard this and took out the rice card from his pocket and handed it in from the window, and politely smiled at the rice aunt: "auntie, a sweet and sour ribs thank you." "

fu zhiyu carried the dinner plate and flew away, leaving chi yu with a black face standing in the crowd. chi yu looked down at his brand-name sneakers, which were full of footprints, and his heart was on fire, and he pulled the collar with some irritation. as he walked outside, he muttered,, it's bad luck. "

as soon as fu zhiyu sat down, a somewhat thin boy sat across from him, holding chopsticks and asking, "you don't know chi yu?" "

fu zhiyu's hand holding the chopsticks stiffened, and he clipped a piece of sweet and sour ribs into his mouth, and the sweet and soft touch filled his mouth.