Chapter 5

the cheers in the gymnasium were getting quieter and quieter, and the girls sitting in the stands were laughing like flowers, but now they were all silent. the basketball game became more and more bizarre, and fu zhiyu, who had just shot several three-pointers, never scored a single goal in midfield. the people who were watching him changed round after round, and the last person standing in front of fu zhiyi was li zhiyi, who was almost half a head taller than him.

the ball passed to fu zhiyi's hand, li zhiyi firmly blocked in front of him, and the height difference made him have a rare sense of oppression. fu zhiyu was dribbling the ball, and suddenly a flash flashed to the side of li zhiyi, and he jumped hard to complete a jump shot. and li zhiyi did not stop him, but directly crashed into fu zhiyi, who had not yet landed on the ground.

fu zhiyu fell to the ground with a muffled sound, the huge pain in his shoulders and knees made him dizzy, and he lay on his side on the floor and gasped for breath.

li zhiyi was sent off the red card, and he grinned at fu zhiyu: "sorry brother, next time i will pay attention." "

wang xiao looked at the miserable-faced fu zhi eucalyptus on the ground, and suddenly there was a fire. he took a few steps forward and pressed li zhiyi, who was almost a head taller than him, and the fat face that used to make people look unhappy had a bit of a manly taste.

"did you mean it, didn't you?" wang xiao was not a good troublemaker, in the past, he did not do bad things in the class, and at this time, everyone bullied himself, not only for the sake of paying for eucalyptus but also for his own face.

li zhiyi lifted his arm to shake off wang xiao's hand, and he looked at wang xiao's fat face with disdain: "did you care about me on purpose?" where cool to stay and where to go. "

wang xiao couldn't get over his face, he pushed li zhiyi hard, and li zhiyi only took a few steps back slightly, just like tickling an elephant. although wang xiao is strong, compared with li zhiyi, who is stronger and taller than him, he is at most a fat player.

before he could speak, there was a fiery pain on his face. li zhiyi grabbed wang xiao's collar with one hand, and patted wang xiao's cheek with the other: "you just stay in the third shift, don't come out to administer justice." "

lin chuan crouched next to fu zhiyu with the ball, saw that the boy's forehead was full of thin sweat, and said with some anxiety: "first send fu zhiyu to the infirmary..."

"wait a minute, isn't the game over yet?" li zhiyi let go of wang xiao, who had a sluggish face, looked at fu zhiyu condescendingly, and sneered: "i can't die for a while and a half." "

chi yu stood at the school door with a black face, and as soon as he walked to the door, he found himself leaving his bag in the gymnasium, and the thought of seeing fu zhiyu's underwhelming face was inflamed. the students who were supposed to study in the class were all on the playground at this time, and the school teachers almost all went to the municipal education bureau for a meeting, and without the teacher's restraint, the students were like crazy one by one.

skipping a few couples holding fierce relatives in the grove, chi yu walked slowly to the front of the gymnasium, but found that the people gathered in front of the door were all people.

"why did these three and seven shifts lock the door?" a boy pushed the closed gym door with some impatience.

"who knows, li zhiyi's hands are dirty when he plays, but he has to lock the door."

"fuck me, my friend texted inside and said it was fighting!" the boy frowned and stared at the phone, pressed a few times on the keyboard and continued: "it is said that li zhiyi has made a fierce hand again, and the face of fu zhiyi has turned white..."