Chapter 35

in fact, chi yu had already made up his mind yesterday, no matter how difficult this road was, he would always be with fu zhiyu, but some people didn't seem to understand it yet.

fu zhiyu stood beside him with a frown, staring at the floor and not knowing what he was thinking. chi yu tilted his head and saw that his shoulders were almost flush with his own, and he thought to himself. this man has grown taller.

"show me your phone."

chi yu was stunned, and he continued, "what are you doing..."

"give it to me."

although he was reluctant in his heart, chi yu still took out his mobile phone from his pocket and put it in fu zhiyu's hand. the phone has no password, and the finger opens with a flick of the screen. fu zhiyu clicked on the text message, the latest one was a collection information from the bank, and he lowered his head and breathed a sigh of relief.

we don't have anything to do with each other, you check the accounts.

"i want to see if your dad is texting you." he put the phone back into chi yu's pocket, and rubbed his fingers between his eyebrows twice. fu zhiyu was suddenly a little happy, fortunately chi yuedi did not care about chi yu's affairs, fortunately, everything did not develop to the worst situation.

the boy leaned back against the wall, his hands in his pants pockets, and he half-squinted: "so afraid of me leaving." "

originally, this sentence was a little sarcastic and casual, chi yu did not think that he would get any serious answer, the voice of the boy next to him was very light, but every word fell clearly in his ears, not tearing his heart and lungs, but with a trembling pleading. it was not yet time for class, and the hallway was very quiet, and even the sound of the boy's uneven breathing could be heard, and the fingers of the two people hiding behind them were gently hooked together.

the day that is about to enter winter looks cloudy and uncertain, and the sun that shines one second cannot open its eyes is hidden behind the cumulonimbus clouds the next. the wind before the rain always blew people can't help shivering, fu zhiyu tilted his head, looked at the school uniform jacket that the people around him were always open, and the white t-shirt inside was blown tightly by the wind, revealing the lean lines of the teenager.

"it's going to rain."

chi yu looked up at the gloomy cumulus clouds, and then looked back at fu zhi eucalyptus beside him. he wears a black round neck sweatshirt, slightly covering the clear collarbone under the neck, and fu zhi eucalyptus looks very good in black, looking clean and dignified.

when the raindrops hit the railing of the corridor, chi yu unconsciously raised his eyebrows. fu zhiyu tugged at his sleeve, half-dragging and half-dragging him into the corridor, and the two stood side by side in the office doorway, watching the overhead sensor light turn on and off.

perhaps it was the sudden extinguishing of the lamp that made people's senses sensitive, and it was only later that he heard the sound of conversation coming from the office, and the voice and tone were full of hatred.

"fu zhiyu and chi yu are not the same, chi yu has money in the family, and now how to toss it will have his father wipe his ass for him in the future."

"our teacher is also mainly for the sake of fu zhiyu, after all, his performance in school is obvious to all, and teachers and classmates like him."

"but you see, since he and chi yu were mixed together, the last time he actually fought with his classmates in the class."

the man sighed, and he played the soot in his hand and continued, "some people, that is as contagious as a virus, no matter what good seedlings you have, he can boil it for you from the root." "-

it's not that my words are ugly, chi yu this kind of person is just a mud that can't see others well, and he is blindly tossing and turning, and he has to make a good student like fu zhiyu stink.

the person next to him was motionless, quiet as if he was about to drown in the darkness, and fu zhiyu reached out to hook the man's finger, but he met the boy's wet eyes. that was the first time fu zhiyu knew that human eyes would appear so bright in the darkness, so bright that it seemed that in the blink of an eye, something would come out of them.

bright enough to stop eucalyptus without warning, wanted to hold him.

"teacher wang."

the sudden sound made fu zhiyu push open the door for a moment, and the voice of the man in the room was loud, but with some fatigue.

"we are not the kind of children you are talking about." the man paused, took a deep breath and continued, "i hope you can say this in front of us, and don't say it in front of the child." "

the woman smiled with some embarrassment, she picked up the handbag on the table, and spoke softly: "i can see the matter of shift change, fu zhi eucalyptus has his own opinion, we will make a decision for him to be angry." "

"you don't know, this kid is not very old, and it's scary to get angry."

as soon as the woman's voice fell, the office door suddenly opened, and the lights in the room illuminated the somewhat stunned faces of the two boys at the door.

the man didn't seem to expect someone at the door, and his original gloomy eyes rose slightly in surprise, looking a little funny. the woman with the bag also walked to the door, her face flashing with embarrassment.

"your teacher told me to come with your dad." chen yifang smiled, she secretly tugged at the corner of the man's clothes next to her, and continued: "there is nothing wrong, we will go first, your father will have to go back to the bureau in the afternoon." "

chi yu stood aside, raising his eyes to the sight of shangfu jianguo, and he was stunned for several seconds before raising the corner of his mouth. chen yifang did not look at chi yu from beginning to end, her tone was hurried, eager to avoid all this. chi yu remembered that every time she saw fu zhiyu's mother, she always had a smile on her face, and she had a son with excellent grades and a considerate husband, and she was not dissatisfied.

and chi yu seems to be the biggest change in her happy life.

chen yifang stood at the entrance of the open-air corridor, she took a step, lowered her head and took something out of her bag and turned back.

"it's raining, you keep this umbrella, i use one with your father." chen yifang shoved the umbrella wrapped in a plastic bag into fu zhi's hand, and without waiting for fu zhiyu to say anything more, she turned around, she took a few steps but slowly stopped.

"today we make dumplings at home." chen yifang suddenly smiled, and the hand holding the bag belt tightened.

"do you want to come to the house to eat dumplings?"