Chapter 15

lin jing sat in her office, her hands and feet not knowing where to put them properly. she blinked twice and asked again.

"are you sure that fu zhiyu beat you?" lin jing was afraid that his description was inaccurate, and continued, "i am talking about the white and pure fu zhi eucalyptus..."

"teacher." wang yi covered his nose with some crying: "although i am short-sighted, i am not blind!" "

lin jing was silent, she didn't want to believe that fu zhiyu had beaten people from her heart. in the first year of high school, i won two provincial awards, four municipal awards, and i don't know how many school awards i have won. listening to his former class teacher, fu zhiyu was not interested in anything but studying, and he usually did not even make a loud voice when talking to his classmates. how did this just come to her class and hit someone?

"you go and call fu zhiyu over."

as soon as lin jing's voice fell, there was a just right knock on the door, and the boy's clean and calm voice: "teacher." "

the boy's waist was very straight, and his clean and clear facial features were no different from usual. only the redness and swelling hanging on the sides of her hands reminded lin jing that this student who made her proud really hit someone.

"wang yi, you go out first."

it wasn't until watching the boy go out and close the door that lin jing refocused her gaze on the teenager in front of her.

"if you have any misunderstandings with wang yi, you can say a good word." she tried to slow down her tone as much as possible, and said with a smile: "boys like your age, it is inevitable that they will have a bigger temper, they are all classmates in the same class, and you will be fine if you apologize to him later." "

"no misunderstanding."

the sunlight outside the window poured into the house, and fu zhiyu half squinted his eyes, with a light smile in his tone: "i hit him." "

chi yu watched fu zhiyu walk to the classroom office, but did not follow. he leaned against the wall, looking down at his palm, and just as he was about to hold him, he almost lifted his arm around his waist.

"it will be all right." ji xiaoxiao didn't know where to come from, standing in front of him and staring at him.

"he's okay, he's got a fart to do with me." chi yu responded impatiently, and the tone was not good. he didn't want to have much intersection with ji xiaoxiao, and was just about to leave, but he saw a boy with his nose covered coming out of the office.

wang yi was already full of anger, and when he saw chi yu's gloomy face, he took three steps and made two steps to run to chi yu.

you and fu zhi eucalyptus are really disgusting! i yawn! wang yi's face moved too much, and the bridge of his nose hurt.

i thought that chi yu would not fight back, who knew that the boy on the other side pinched the back of his neck with one hand and threw him straight against the wall.

"sigh." chi yu's dark eyes were full of coldness, and he tilted his head: you really want to die. "

"believe it or not, lao tzu will kill you if he finds an auspicious day." the boy raised an eyebrow at him, his face full of domineering arrogance and arrogance.

wang yi, who was pressed against the wall, only felt frightened, his legs were unconsciously weak, but his mouth still said: "do you dare?" now it's a society ruled by law..."

the girl who was originally standing on the side suddenly smiled, she approached the two with her hands on her chest, and glanced faintly at wang yi, who was twitching at the corner of her mouth.