Chapter 19

chi yu had a dream in which there was a good-looking princess, and he was a prince. it was hard to cut through the thorns and finally hug the beauty, but the evil dragon appeared, looking exactly like fu zhi eucalyptus.

according to the storyline, the dragon will take the princess captive, and he will go to the rescue as a prince.

but before his sword could be drawn, the evil dragon flapped its wings and flew straight towards him, the evil dragon had come to rob the prince.

the water droplets in front of the boy's forehead had not yet been completely wiped off, wetting the fine bangs in front of his forehead. chi yu looked at her somewhat listless self in the mirror, viciously spit out the toothpaste foam in her mouth, and washed her face again.

but in the end, he accidentally buttoned his finger to the corner of his lips, and the teenager inhaled a cool breath. the corners of the mouth, which were only slightly reddened yesterday, are now swollen, itchy and painful to the touch. the originally gloomy and angry face looked ridiculous because of the redness and swelling at the corners of the mouth.

"**fucking pay." chi yu hung his head and whispered two curses, skipped the rich breakfast on the table, opened the refrigerator, took out two pieces of toast and bit them in his mouth, and walked out of the house.

the iron door of the school had been locked from the inside, and chi yu stared at the doorman motionlessly through the iron door with a cold face. the doorman uncle supported the hat, thought about it or went to open the door. the teenager's school uniform was twisted and hung on the body, the sweatshirt inside was still wrinkled, and the hem of the side was tucked into the waistband of the pants, revealing the corners of the designer belt.

looking at the teenager's fading figure, the doorman shook his head: "how does this child look so horizontal every day?" "

chi yu hung his head and just walked to the door of the classroom when he rang the bell, he directly ignored the teacher who was cleaning up the lesson plan on the podium, and walked in through the back door. fu zhiyu was lying on the table writing the scroll, when he heard his footsteps, the tip of the pen snapped, and he didn't raise his head: "early." "

ji xiaoxiao glanced up at chi yu, his white and clean face was a little more anxious, and the inexplicable redness and swelling at the corner of his mouth.

chi yu couldn't care less about the eyes of the others, so he casually threw his bag to the ground and sat on a chair. hearing fu zhiyu's words, he glanced at him in disgust, and the comic book he was carrying in his hand slapped heavily on the table.

fu zhi eucalyptus did not react to this person's insult, but wang xiao at the front table was frightened and bounced directly from his chair. before he could turn around and open his mouth, he saw the redness and swelling in the corners of his mouth, and wang xiao's eyes widened: sleeping grooves, brother chi, what the are you talking about? "

if it were normal, chi yu would have scolded him for three hundred and sixty-five reincarnations, but now the corners of his mouth hurt very much, and it was too painful for him to move his mouth, and he waved his hand impatiently at wang xiao's fat face.

"you shouldn't be bitten by a dog, right?"

you dog! chi yu slammed the table, "hiss..." the action was too big, and the corner of the mouth hurt.

fu zhiyu put down the pen in his hand, looked sideways at the redness and swelling of the corners of his mouth, did not lift his eyelids and turned his head again, and then wrote the roll.

fu stop eucalyptus you beast! chi yu snatched the scroll from his hand, half-covered the corners of his mouth, and said stiffly, "do you see what the corners of lao tzu's mouth have become?" "

the classroom, which was still a little noisy, suddenly fell silent, and everyone's eyes swept towards the last row of the classroom. wang xiao's mouth shook twice, and he stretched his neck forward and whispered, "brother chi, the corners of your mouth are for fu zhi to bite?" "

chi yu's hand holding the roll paused, remembering the warm and wet touch of the corner of the mouth yesterday, and now the corner of the mouth seemed to be a fiery pain.

"fuck you."

until the class teacher re-entered the classroom, wang xiao did not think clearly about what was going on. he was now sitting on a needle felt, eager to have two eyes on the back of his head, so that he could take a good look at chi yu's expression.

lin jing stood on the podium and coughed twice, she glanced down, and everyone had a numb and tired look on their faces. except for the last row of corners, the somber-faced chi yu and the light and breezy clouds on the side.

"next month is the festival, and this is your last group event in your sophomore year of high school." lin jing smiled and put her arms around the podium: "i hope everyone can participate enthusiastically, in addition to studying, but also participate in some extracurricular activities." "

not surprisingly, there was an intense discussion in the audience, lin jing did not interrupt, she smiled and looked at the sixteen or seventeen-year-old students in the audience, full of energy.

"but this event was prepared in advance." lin jing increased her voice, and she continued: "our class is smoking a drama, it is best to set the theme of the program early and start rehearsal." "

when they heard the drama, most of the boys in the class were discouraged, and their carefully prepared belly dance seemed to be useless.

"teacher, snow white, do you think it's okay?" the art commissar raised her hand curtly, but before she could hear the teacher's answer, she was overwhelmed by the noisy shouting of the boys.

"i protest!"

"i protest too!"

"what a snow white?" wang xiao also blushed and had a thick neck, and he was eager to stand on the table and shout, then the old man can play a dwarf at most, i don't agree! "

lin jing supported her forehead, and she patted the blackboard: "let's all be quiet, so we can vote and decide." "

the boys were happy after work. there are 50 people in the class, 26 boys and 24 girls, and no boy wants to play snow white unless he is a **!

"snow white."

the boy's low and hoarse voice, with his swollen corners of the mouth, is a different kind of sexy.

of course, this was in the eyes of the girl, wang xiao turned his head violently, and his small eyes were as wide open as possible.

chi yuwu raised an eyebrow, he glanced at the boy next to him, snorted coldly, and fell asleep on the table with his head covered.

don't choose snow white, i have to choose!

wang xiao smashed his mouth twice and turned back: "yes, ** appeared, just sit behind him."

in the remaining half of the class, everyone is closely reading the script and choosing the role.

there was a banging sound from the table, and chi yu raised his head with his eyes half open, and in front of him was ji xiaoxiao, who was smiling lightly.

"chi yu, do you want to play the prince?"

ji xiaoxiao's smile overflowed into his eyes, and those big eyes stared at him tightly. the girl behind her covered her mouth and smiled: "ji xiaoxiao's selfishness is too heavy, she became snow white and pulled the school grass as a prince." "

"isn't it good that the prince and the princess have a kissing scene?"

chi yu lazily lifted his eyelids, and his mouth moved before he could speak. the boy next to him slowly closed the book, leaned back in his chair and said word by word: "i want to play the prince."