Chapter 6

when chi yu walked to the door of the familiar family home with fu zhiyu, he was fiercely locked by a fat man, and from a distance, he thought that high school students were robbed by criminals in the street.

"hahahahaha, xiao chi has not seen ah, yo has grown tall again!" the man's hearty laughter was almost about to be shattered into a third-class cripple by chi yu, and he greeted him with some embarrassment: "uncle fu." "

fu zhiyu looked at his father expressionlessly, skimmed straight past his injured self, and went straight to chi yu to give him a big hug.

chen yifang still hurt her son, and when she saw fu zhiyi limp over, she helped him and asked, "what's going on?" got into a fight at school? "

"no, i accidentally fell down playing basketball." fu zhiyu chong chen yifang smiled, and yu guang glimpsed chi yu being carried by fu jianguo and could not breathe, and the corners of his mouth involuntarily cocked.

fu jianguo looked up and down at chi yu and nodded with satisfaction: "xiao chi's head is stronger than before, can boxing be practiced again now?" "

"i haven't practiced anymore, and now i live farther away from the boxing gym." chi yu's tone was a little stiff, and before fu jianguo could continue, he hurriedly said, "that uncle and aunt i left first." "

chen yifang originally wanted to leave him for dinner, but when he saw chi yu's face, he couldn't open his mouth at all, so he could only smile and say, "be careful on the road, and talk to eucalyptus when you get home." "

after chi yu left, fu jianguo's face was not very good, he sat at the dining table with a black face, watched chen yifang on the table with dishes, and sullenly opened his mouth: "how not to leave xiao chi to eat a meal, he can eat something good when he lives alone." "

fu zhiyu picked up the chopsticks and took a bite of white rice, and lowered his head without making a sound.

"you think i don't want to leave him for dinner." chen yifang sat down and sighed, and shook her head helplessly: "i see that xiao chi feels uncomfortable in his heart, and wen hua is too similar, the longer he grows, the more similar he is." "

fu zhiyu's hand holding the chopsticks paused, and the long eyelashes trembled and looked down to pull a mouthful of white rice. chen yifang remembered chi yu's wet eyes and sighed, "xiao chi looks so good now, wen hua will definitely be happy when he knows." "

"that beast hasn't picked up xiao late to go home yet?" as soon as fu jianguo finished speaking, chen yifang took the hand of the chopsticks and knocked the top of his head, and looked at the silent fu zhiyu and said: what nonsense in front of eucalyptus! "

"am i wrong, chi yuedi that beastly thing, i don't think he is worthy of being a man!" the more fu jianguo thought about it, the more angry he became, so he simply threw his chopsticks on the table and played with his temper: "don't eat." "

"love to eat or not to eat!" chen yifang gave him a blank eye, turned his head to find that fu zhiyu was still pulling the bowl of white rice, and reached out to clip a chopstick beef for him, "don't just eat rice, eat more dishes." "

fu zhiyu also lost his appetite, casually ate a few chopsticks and returned to the room. wen hua is the person in their family who can't forget, even though she has been gone for six years, every time her parents talk about wen hua, they still can't stop sighing.

pulling open the lamp on the table, fu zhiyu took out a yellowed notebook from the drawer, and the photo clipped inside had been slightly yellowed, but the woman on it was still smiling so brightly. moving their gaze to the bottom of the photo, the two boys all had cold faces, one with awkward faces and the other with stiff faces.