Chapter 45

the hot pot on the table grunted and steamed, chen yifang muttered two sentences to the chopsticks in her hand, fished out a piece of potato from the pot and put it into the bowl of fu zhiyu, saw the bamboo chopsticks that were ready to reach the spicy pot, and said coldly in her throat: "the corners of the mouth are rotten into something, and they are still spicy!" "

the man sitting next to him smiled awkwardly, put the chopsticks that were stained with spicy soup back, put them in his mouth and put them clean before reluctantly putting down the chopsticks.

fu zhiyu took the chopsticks and poked the potato chips in the bowl twice, cooking for a little longer, and with a little force, it shattered into several pieces. chen yifang is very attentive to him, but he doesn't care much about eating, otherwise he wouldn't have cooked such a soft potato chip clip for him, which is the type that chi yu likes to eat. a man of eight meters tall, always smelly with a long face, but likes to eat boiled soft and collapsed ramen, sweet cream cake, give him a bag of jelly and sit quietly in the corner of the sofa for a day.

fu zhi eucalyptus picked up a small piece of potato and put it in his mouth, and the texture was dense and soft, and it seemed to be good.

"aunt wenhua." the teenager who had been hanging his head suddenly opened his mouth, and the only quiet in the room could be heard was the grunting of the tumbling soup base. "when she jumped off the building, was chi yu also there?" fu jianguo's action of holding the chopsticks was delayed, as if he had a long breath, he picked up the glass wine glass next to his hand and drank the transparent liquid inside, before looking up at him.

the night was a deep sky like a painting, the dry air conditioner blew the chi yu mouth dry tongue, he lifted the roll covering the top of his head, and the figure of the teenager sitting next to him gradually became clear. i don't know when this man came, the black coat hung on the back of the chair, the slender white fingers holding the black water pen, the back was very straight, staring down at the rolls on the table, drawing a few strokes from time to time.

"huh?" the low male voice was a little tired, and fu zhiyu wrote a few words in the last paragraph and turned his head, and the two looked at each other.

"when did it come?" chi yu looked away, smoothed out the folded scroll, picked up the pen that did not know when it fell on the ground, glanced at the scroll under the hand of the person next to him, and drew a circle on one of the options of the first question. fu zhiyu glanced at him, reached over his roll, pulled away the circle that chi yu had just drawn, and drew two horizontal lines on the option below.

"can you be more serious about copying the question?" fu zhiyu moved the stool closer to him, and talked about the concept and practice of the first topic word by word.

chi yu signed up for a tutoring class a few days ago. the night she came out of the playground, the little girl standing at the door with the flyer ran toward the four of them, and after a while of looking, she tucked the leaflet in her hand into chi yu's hand with a smile and said softly: "do you want to see our english cram school?" "people who don't study well seem to have a temperament, and they all write between their hands and feet: i am studying very poorly.

chi yu seemed eager to get rid of this temperament, wrote down his name in the registration book, and the next day he angrily ran to the tutoring class to register. the price of the one-on-one college entrance examination sprint class is very high, chi yu sat in the study room for half an hour, and the initial ambition was almost gone, staring at the small words on the roll, and the temple suddenly jumped straight. on the phone screen is a photo that fu zhiyu just sent, the fiery red soup is tumbling in the pot, and the brightly colored meat rolls look tender and juicy.