Chapter 41

the boy stood in the empty hallway, barely making any noise except the occasional sound of flipping paper coming through the crack in the door. after entering the winter, the temperature drops day by day, and the dry and cold wind blows on the skin, making people can't help but take two steps backwards. fu zhiyu pulled the turtleneck sweater higher, and the lower half of his face was hidden in the collar, revealing only a pair of light brown eyes. even if his frozen face was molted, he still stubbornly stood in the air outlet, occasionally putting his frozen hand to his mouth and taking two breaths of hot air.

although fu zhiyu has good grades, he is not the first one to hand in the papers, he thinks that he is very intimate, if he writes fast and the accuracy rate is high, it will hit the self-confidence of other students. although chi yu disdainfully skimmed his lips after hearing this statement, his eyebrows were raised, and he said fiercely: "you disgusting people really have a set." "

thinking of this, fu zhiyu couldn't help but laugh out loud, and the laughter echoed in the long corridor, he smacked his mouth with some embarrassment, and refocused his gaze on the teenager who was frowning at the window of the house. he was the first to hand in the papers this time, and he didn't even check much, and after writing the last word, he picked up his bag and walked out. the school examination is divided according to the test results, he is in the first class, and the late yu is in the eleventh class.

"don't hand in the papers in advance, write them down."

chi yu waved his hand impatiently, and turned into the examination room with his hand in his pocket, as if he did not take his words seriously. but now, after forty minutes, chi yu was still honestly sitting in his seat, his chin against the table, sighing at the dense english words on the roll. i don't know how long time has passed, the people in the examination room have successively handed in the papers and walked out, and they are stunned when they see the frozen nose and red hair.

until the bell rang, the boy sitting in the position reluctantly rubbed his hair, but his eyes still stopped on the curl. his eyebrows, which had been tufted together, suddenly stretched, and he picked up the pen in his mouth, bent down to write something on the paper, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

as soon as chi yu opened the door, the cold wind that came over his face made him shiver unconsciously, he lowered his eyes to his coat, but he saw clean white sneakers not far away. look up and face the smiling eyes.

"when did you come?"

"just arrived." chi yu looked at the red tip of the boy's nose and the messy hair blown by the wind, and muttered softly.

compared with them, wang xiao obviously has no patience, as early as an hour ago, he sent countless selfies of beautiful faces in the chat group, saw that no one paid attention to him, and sent more than a dozen yellow emojis in a row. then ten minutes ago, he was kicked out by ji xiaoxiao. for high school students who take notes and write papers every day, the activities that can make them want to move are in addition to sports meetings and birthdays, whether it is their own birthday or not, as long as there is a birthday party, they are as happy as their own birthday.

fu zhiyu and chi yu had not yet entered the private room, and across the wall they could hear wang xiao shouting discontentedly in the room: did these two people elope for so long, usually this kung fu i three buns have entered the stomach. "

chi yu pushed open the door with a loud horn, quickly aimed his gaze at the fat man sitting opposite, and threw the bag on his shoulder at him: you eat less, you. "

probably because i just finished the test, the cold dish just came to the table and only turned around once and swept away, and the girl sitting on the side gently raised her eyebrows and put down her chopsticks, and said slowly: "this dish is also too difficult to eat." "