Chapter 42

the room was heated, the bright light on the phone screen cast on the dark gray curtains reflected the light and shadow, and the teenager nestled in the corner of the bed, staring at the information on the phone and squinting. entrusted with the blessing of fu zhi eucalyptus, the five people in their group all jumped dozens of places in the exam before the holiday, and wang xiao began to scream in the group from the morning, crying and shouting to recognize fu zhi as a father.

after a series of call-to-dad sessions, fu zhiyu sent a smiley face in the chat group, and within a few seconds, he received a new message -

how about the test.

the teenager sat up straight, his long eyelashes casting a small shadow under his eyes, and his fingers quickly typed a few words on the screen: ok -

failed.

after dozens of seconds, chi yu received a new message, which was only six black dots, and he could almost imagine the light fluttering eyelashes and light sighs of the person on the other side. seeing that the person across from him no longer replied, he fell down the wall on the bed, his legs stretched out of the bed with a loud horn, his fingers swiped twice on the screen, and finally stopped on the text message he received yesterday.

only a few words, he didn't even have to click, the same content as the same time in previous years, this was the little tacit understanding between him and chi yuedi. on the day when every family eats chinese new year's eve meal, chi yuedi will take a plane to see a factory in europe, and qin monroe will take chi yin back to her mother's house, and he will drink the coke in the refrigerator until dawn.

the air conditioner mouth hanging on the wall partition blew out a dry and warm wind, and chi yu tiptoed up and raised his hand to try to cover the air outlet tightly, but there were always a few strands, with disobedient dry heat jumping out along the finger seams. he withdrew his hand, a rough touch on his fingertips, and he could even smell the dust when he got closer, and the house seemed to have not been cleaned for a long time. chi yu took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and the edited text message sounded within a few seconds of sending it-

what are you doing-

prepare dumplings stuffed with cabbage

he was not unhappy, the new year was indeed going to be spent with his parents and family, just a few words on the screen, he suddenly felt a tight throat. cabbage stuffed dumplings, he did not like to eat at all. he pulled the corners of his mouth, bowed his head and typed a few words on the keyboard: i like shrimp filling, my fingers shook and clicked to send, chi yu thought about it or did not withdraw, and casually threw the phone on the carpet.

a can of ice coke was taken out of the refrigerator, and with the sound of pulling the pull ring, the bare light bulb hanging on the roof suddenly flashed, and the light and darkness, the empty living room was permeated with inexplicable dilapidation and coldness. in the past, chi yu didn't care much about the unlit bulbs or the broken microwave oven, but now he was holding a cold can in his hand, half squinting his eyes and looking up at the flickering light bulbs, and his mood was suddenly not very good.

unable to find a stool at home, chi yu dragged two large suitcases from the balcony, regardless of the floating ash on them. stretching his arms, his fingertips could only gently rub the light bulb, too lazy to take the stool again, he tiptoed upwards, and his two hands could grasp the light bulb. it may be that the home is too quiet, the click of the door opening is particularly clear, chi yu did not react for a while, maintaining the movement of the hand, the dark eyes through the gap between the arms, the eyes of the outsiders.

the teenager, dressed in a wide dark gray thick needle round neck sweater with clear eyes and fair skin, bent down to take off his shoes, stepped on the floor in his socks, held up the kraft paper bag in his hand, and looked up at him: "shrimp stuffed." the large sweater on fu zhi's body was somewhat ill-fitting, and the collar was loose, faintly revealing a delicate collarbone. chi yu jumped down from the suitcase and approached him, he reached for the brown paper bag, his fingers brushed fu zhi eucalyptus's cold skin, and he sipped his mouth.

"how did you get here?" overhead is a dim light that is clearly extinguished, and the fresh fragrance of shrimp comes to the face. fu zhiyu just smiled and looked at him, and then set his eyes on the light bulb overhead. there were two clear footprints on the dusty black suitcase, fu zhiyu sucked in his nose, raised his legs and placed his feet in the two seemingly clean positions, and stood up like chi yu had just done.

looking less embarrassed, almost tiptoeing slightly to touch the light bulb, the boy turned his head and raised his chin at him: "turn off the lights." "

after confirming that the power was turned off, fu zhiyu turned around and began to twist the light bulb above his head, making a creaking sound. the removed bulb was hot in the palm of his hand, and fu zhiyu originally wanted to see the filament inside, but he was uncomfortable by the burning gaze at the door. he got out of the suitcase, raised his eyebrows with some doubt, and with a muttering in his throat, the tail note rose slightly.

chi yu's tongue pressed against his cheeks, and he walked over to fu zhi's body and looked at it from top to bottom, pulling the opening of the corner of his lips: are you a cushion for raising the pad? "outside the window was a crowded stream of traffic, and from time to time there were a few harsh whistles. fu zhiyu gently picked the end of his eyes, learning chi yu's appearance just now, glanced at him from top to bottom, and smiled.

from the first time he met fu zhiyu, although the two were similar in age, fu zhiyu was always a little shorter than him. at that time, the two families lived close together, wen hua and fu jianguo were very keen on the matter of height comparison, and every month they dragged each other's sons' collars to carry the two people together, and forcibly stood back to back according to their heads. at first, chi yu was always unhappy, the corners of his mouth were shrugged downwards, and the hands hanging on the sides stubbornly clenched into fists, until he found that he was a little higher than fu zhiyu every time, and then he began to look forward to this fixed activity.

adolescent boys are fascinated by their height, but they don't know when to start, and when chi yu and fu zhiyu walk side by side, the gap between that little more and no less is shortening little by little. for the fact that fu zhiyu seemed to have grown taller, chi yu was not happy. thinking of the awkward look of himself standing on the suitcase a few minutes ago, the sporadic fire seemed to suddenly ignite, and it was suddenly there.

he took a few steps forward to grab the teenager's loose collar, and the light eyes of shangfu zhiyu and the fingers holding the collar unconsciously tightened a little.

"you took your shoes off."

fu zhiyu looked down at the white cotton socks on his feet and looked at chi yu and picked up his eyebrows.

you don't put the heightening pad in your socks, do you? the more chi yu thought about it, the more he felt that it made sense, and he bent down to tugging on fu yu's calf, but he was evaded by his steps. fu zhi's smiling face looked even more angry, he stood up straight, reached out and pushed at fu zhi's shoulder. fu zhiyu's foot slipped and his center of gravity was unstable, and he subconsciously pulled on chi yu's collar, and fell down with some surprised eyes on the upper teenager.

as if wrapped in the breath of mint, he was lying on fu zhi eucalyptus in a very strange posture. the head rested comfortably on the teenager's shoulder socket, but the curved knees were just against the inner thighs of the person below, boiling hot. chi yu swallowed the spit and gently moved his legs.

"do you still look at the socks?" the boy's voice was low and hoarse, as if with a faint current through his eardrums, chi yu stood up with both hands, not looking at the pair of eyes that were full of water: "don't look." "

fu zhiyu snorted softly, and when chi yu was just about to stand up, he suddenly grabbed his shoulder and slammed down, and the two rolled off the sofa and fell to the ground. the cold and hard floor of chi yu's back hurt, and the words of complaint could not be said a word. fu zhiyu looked at him condescendingly with his hands pressed against his wrists, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"then let's do something else."