Chapter 7

the class duty day took more than three hours, even if chi yu took the broom to sweep the ground, wang xiao would applaud on the side.

"brother chi is so dashing even sweeping the floor!"

"brother chi's mopping the floor is also too handsome!"

"brother chi's frown is so charming!"

chi yu finally couldn't bear it anymore, picked up the broom in his hand and smashed it into wang xiao's face, seeing him dodge, chi yu took off his school uniform jacket and stepped forward to grab the fat flesh on wang xiao's face: "don't you think i'm charming?" come, come out and i'll show you how charming i am. "

fu zhiyu sat quietly in the corner, listening to the howling and crying coming from outside the door, and looked down at the two pages of the english book in his hand.

"licking the dog doesn't end well."

when they finally cleaned up the classroom, it was almost nine o'clock in the evening, and chi yu looked at the limping eucalyptus walking behind him, stopped and rubbed his eyebrows impatiently. fu zhiyu should not be able to see, always maintain elegance, step by step forward, from time to time to stop and breathe.

"i said, can't you just take a taxi?" chi yu looked at fu zhi eucalyptus who had finally moved in front of him, the tip of his small nose had been hung with thin sweat, and he was breathing uncontrollably, looking tired.

"no money." fu zhiyu did not look at chi yu's disdainful face, and continued to walk forward with his head bowed.

chi yu strode up to him, stretched out his hand to rip off the bag on his back, and scolded and grinned while hanging it around his neck: "i fuck, your school bag is too fucking heavy, all contain something." chi yu squatted down on the ground after speaking, smacked his lips and said, "it's really troublesome to die, come up quickly." "

fu zhiyu stood behind him, looked at chi yu's emaciated shoulder like a knife, and thought about lying on him.

with a little force, chi yu carried the not-too-heavy teenager on his back. although he looked unhappy, the steps under his feet were calm and firm. try to ignore the eyes of the people around you, but the gaze is like a glowing back, which makes chi yu's ears red. the more i thought about this scene, the more strange it became, and the frowning teenager grinned unhappily, and the one on his back who looked ahead did not care.

walking uphill, chi yu was obviously a little weak, and stopped from time to time to breathe heavily. fu zhiyu on his back patted him on the shoulder and shouted without enthusiasm: "drive." "

chi yu turned his head sharply, his beautiful eyebrows were tugged together, and his black eyes were eager to spew out fire: "you tell me again?" "

"drive."

fu zhiyu could clearly hear the sound of chi yu grinding his back teeth, and the arm that was bent on his knees tightened tighter and tighter, and he saw that he was about to directly shake him to the ground. chi yu blinked vigorously, and continued to climb the slope with a bulge, but his mouth scolded and grinned: "i should have accumulated all the virtue, god, you can see clearly, how can i live to 99." "

no one spoke for half a second, and chi yu walked forward with his head sullen, the broken hair on his forehead was already wet into wisps. the afterglow of fu zhi eucalyptus was just enough to see chi yu's beautiful side face, long eyelashes ****, and bloodless lips were already a little dry.

chi yu walked to the intersection and finally lost his strength, he stopped just about to open his mouth. a cold touch came from his forehead, and he turned his head suspiciously, just right for the light brown pupils of shangfu, which reflected his somewhat tired face.