EXTRA 1

1.

fu has become busier since accepting an offer from the company, going back and forth with the school and the company every day. for a long time, chi yu didn't know when fu zhiyu got into bed and when he left in the morning.

chi yu also tried to stay up late waiting for him, but always the hour hand just after two o'clock, the eyelids began to tremble.

but today chi yu drank several cans of red bull in a row, and after he took a shower, he sat cross-legged on the carpet with his upper body bare. with his hair wet and dripping down, chi yu hung the bath towel around his neck and turned on the computer.

financial channels rarely broadcast live on large online channels, and chi yu wipes his hair while looking at the screen.

fu zhiyu sat on a sofa circle chair, his black suit and gold-rimmed glasses lining him with ageless maturity. it should be an discomfort with the camera, fu zhi's legs are half-curved, and his fingers are crossed on his knees, looking indifferent and full of distance. but when the host asked the question, his expression was serious and serious, looking at the other party, and nodding appropriately.

chi yu watched for half a day, the program is about medicine, business and charity controversy, at the beginning can still understand some, but after the topic turned to the field of medicine, chi yu's eyelids slowly began to fight.

chi yu shook his head, leaned over and took out a can of red bull from the side, and drank a jingjing with his head on his back.

in the video, there is about ten seconds of silence, and chi yu put down the can in his hand with some doubt.

the hostess smiled, and her eyes fell on fu zhiyu's left hand on her lap, saying, "let's talk about some digressions." "

"there's one thing that i think a lot of people are curious about." she paused, raised her finger and pointed to the ring ring of the ring finger of fu zhi's left hand, "why are you carrying a ring that is so big?" "

the camera zooms in sharply, and the black ring hangs on the man's slender fingers, emptyly encircling the knuckles, as if if if they are not careful, they will slip and fall to the ground.

chi yu only felt his ears burning, he licked his lips twice, reached out and closed the screen of the laptop, but it was not completely covered.

the video continues, and chi yu seems to hear the man's low laughter, and the voice is very soft.

"the family is strictly controlled, and you have to wear whatever you buy."

it was past two o'clock in the morning when he stood by the side of the road, waiting for the driver to pull the car out of the parking lot. wearing glasses for a long time made the bridge of his nose hurt a little, so fu zhiyu took off his glasses and pressed his fingers twice at the root of the mountain.

the phone shook in his pocket, and fu zhiyu took out the phone.

is it from a late metaphor, or is it a consistent conciseness of words and sentences, and the tone is in place.

"pay me ** mom! when did i take care of you????!!!!! "

2.

intermittent music came from inside the house, fu zhiyu did not immediately go to open the code lock, he stood at the door for a while, and heard the sound as an advertising music of washing powder.

it is chi yu's most hated advertisement, and that advertisement usually does not last more than two seconds, and it is replaced by him frowning.

fu zhiyu pushed open the door, the main light in the living room was on, and the radio on the glass coffee table was broadcasting the laundry detergent advertisement that had not yet been released. fu zhiyu half-crouched on the ground, lowered his eyes, and raised his hand to block the young man's eyes.

chi yu's tight brow stretched for half a minute, half of his face hidden in the shadows, and his slender eyelashes fluttered slightly.

"why don't you go to bed?" fu zhiyu's voice was very light, and chi yu's lips moved but did not make a sound.

the computer is playing a very popular idol drama, fu zhiyu looked sideways, and the male and female protagonists standing under the basketball hoop were kissing. fu zhiyu raised his hand to turn off the screen and looked again at chi yu, who was curled up on the carpet. it is also strange to say that most people are defenseless when they sleep, unlike chi yu, who closely presses the corners of their lips when they sleep, and the folds between their eyebrows can be seen clearly.

as soon as fu zhiyu's fingers touched chi yu's eyebrows, he heard the boy's impatient muttering, "trapped..."

the overhead light even felt dazzling to fu zhiyu, who was about to stand up on his knees, but suddenly someone grabbed the corner of his clothes.

"how come it's so late again?" chi yu still closed his eyes tightly, and after a long time he said: "on the show, there is nonsense, when did lao tzu care about you strictly..."

fu zhiyu squatted again, and he shook chi yu's wrist back and smiled lightly.

chi yu sat up with force, his eyes narrowed, and his head fell down against fu zhi's shoulder.

"you're wearing a tie." chi yu's voice was hoarse with pity, and he raised his hand to squeeze fu zhiyu's tie and shook it twice, "i haven't tied it." "

the room was quiet, and i could faintly hear the flow of liquid in the humidifier, and the heart that was beating louder and louder in chi yu's chest cavity.

chi yu watched as fu zhiyu pulled the tie that loosened the neckline with one hand, removed it and put it on his neck.

squeezing chi yu's chin with a force, he raised his head, and the tip of his nose brushed across fu yu's cold lips. he saw fu zhiyu's lips open and close slightly, and a deep voice wrapped around his ears.

"you look better than me in it."

3.

see wb

4. chi yu nestled in fu zhi's arms, he squeezed the corner of his lips, raised his hand and touched fu zhi's arm.

"the ring is too big." chi yu was a little unnaturally biased, "do you want to change..."

"don't." fu zhiyu shook chi yu's hand, spread his palms, and lowered his head to kiss each of chi yu's fingertips.

"it's already the best."

with you, it's already the best i can imagine.