Chapter 18

the rain was getting heavier and heavier, hitting the puddles of water that had accumulated and fell on the shoulders of the teenagers.

chi yu blinked expressionlessly, and he turned around, rubbing his thumb on his clothes and opening the code lock.

"then i'm gone." fu zhiyu's voice was shallow, and he looked at the boy's back and sipped the corner of his lips.

chi yu didn't seem to have eased up yet, he stared at the tip of his shoe and sighed carelessly. it wasn't until the raindrops of his hair fell on his eyelashes that he reacted, turning around and saying, "do you want an umbrella..."

the boy standing behind him was gone, and the teenager's nasal words were mixed with the sound of the rain and disappeared.

chen yifang looked widely at fu zhi's wet shoes, the white sneakers were already soaked, and even the inside was in the water. she hurriedly changed into her slippers, put down her bag, and opened the bedroom door at hand.

the drenched teenager sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers in circles on his pants, and the beads of water on his hair dripping on the bed, he didn't care.

"oh my god, eucalyptus how did you get wet like this!" chen yifang took a towel from the bathroom and rubbed water stains on his hair, looking worried.

fu zhiyu held chen yifang's hand, slowly took the towel, and said while wiping his hair: "it's raining outside." "

"didn't i put an umbrella in your bag in the morning?"

fu zhiyu was stunned, he looked up and smiled: "forgot." "

the wet clothes are attached to the skin, and i don't know how uncomfortable it is. but chen yifang looked at fu zhiyi sitting on the bed like a lost soul, and had no intention of changing clothes at all.

"you change your clothes first, and your mother will make you a bowl of ginger soup." chen yifang walked to the kitchen and shouted, "you will definitely catch a cold tomorrow!" "

chen yifang was busy in the kitchen, and when she heard the words of the boy behind her, she turned around.

"mom, is ginger soup hard to make?"

"it's not hard."

fu zhiyu thought about it, reached out and touched the tip of his nose, and said slowly, "then you tell me what to do." although chen yifang wondered, she still carefully said the method of ginger soup word by word. as soon as her voice dropped, fu zhiyu went back to the bedroom.

the boy stood by the bed, looking at a water stain on the sheet, and frowned. he changed into clean clothes and sat at his desk, staring at the phone at hand for half a day, but still picked it up. skillfully pressing a string of numbers, he clicked on the editor's text message and typed a few words: ginger soup recipe.

the text message was written in several lines, and fu zhiyu thought about it and added a sentence at the back: if your brain can't understand it, drink hot water.

the text message was sent, and fu zhiyu put the mobile phone aside, and casually turned over the number study book on the table to open and prepare to do it. fu zhiyu stared for half a day, only to feel that the clock hands on the table were ticking non-stop, which was upsetting.

he threw down his pen and leaned back, his hand unconsciously touching his lips. although chi yu always spoke hard, his lips were cold and soft.

in fact, he didn't want to deviate so early, but things seemed to gradually deviate from his expectations.

because of ji xiaoxiao's words, he was a little confused. he did not know the address of chi yu after he moved, and there was no classmate in the class who had a good relationship with chi yu to know his home address, and fu zhiyu could only find the life committee near the end of school.