Chapter 36

bean-sized raindrops hit the umbrella and fell along the umbrella bone, splashing on the boy's clean white sneakers. fu zhiyu crooked the umbrella to cover the wet shoulder of the boy on the other side. it may be that the two people are standing too close, and the eyes of the students who come and go involuntarily glue on the two people, accompanied by whispers.

"are you really not going?"

chi yu put his hands in his pockets and smiled casually: "i don't like to eat dumplings." "

fu zhiyu nodded, he wanted to give the umbrella to chi yu, but his hand was blocked before he could extend it. chi yu took out his wallet from his pocket, and he loudly revealed a stack of red banknotes inside, raised an eyebrow, and said, "keep the umbrella for yourself." "

"our rich second generation all take a taxi home."

it seemed that it had been too long since chi yu showed such an indispensable expression, and fu zhiyu had a momentary stunned. before he was with himself, he was brash and reckless, always holding the idea of dying with others. chi yu's colors were so vivid that every time he looked at him, he would have an irrepressible heart flutter.

fu zhiyu handed him the umbrella, chi yu wanted to say something, but to the calm eyes of the teenager, he sipped his mouth and took the umbrella. slender white fingers pinched the hem of his school uniform, and he zipped his wide open school uniform jacket up to the very top until his emaciated chin was covered by the collar. fu zhiyu took the umbrella back, he raised an eyebrow, and a smile appeared in his eyes: "this civilian pulls a zipper for you." "

the teenager's tense eyebrows suddenly softened, and he lowered his head, the corners of his mouth formed a line, and the shallow pear swirls on his lips loomed. this sentence seemed to poke at his laughing point, and his dark eyes were full of laughter.

"get out of the way." chi yu smiled and gently pushed him, and fu zhiyu was also very cooperative and took several steps back in a row, and finally the two of them were a few steps apart, and fu zhiyu made a lip gesture at him and turned away.

chi yu understood, and fu zhiyu was saying to him: see you tomorrow.

it wasn't until his back disappeared at the intersection that chi yu returned to god, and the smile on his lips gradually disappeared. he sucked his nose twice and stood by the side of the road and stopped a taxi.

"go to the forest garden."

the driver originally wanted to make small talk, but through the rear mirror to the boy's cold and hard eyebrows, he suddenly lost this mind. the temperature of the weather that is about to enter the winter is not high, the heating in the car has been turned on, and after a while, a thin layer of sweat has been covered on the forehead of the delay. the zipper was pulled half open, and chi yu looked down at the drawstrings that had fallen off his hand for a while, and silently pulled it back.

the forest garden is some distance from the city, and in the gap between red light parking, the driver uncle looks at the teenager in the back seat. probably because of the heat, the good-looking eyebrows were fiercely tugged together, and their faces were full of impatience. the driver sighed and muttered while lowering the temperature: "i don't pull the zipper open when it's hot like this, but now the child is really." "

chen yifang saw fu zhiyu open the door and hurriedly stretched her neck to look behind him, until her son closed the door expressionlessly, and she withdrew her gaze.

"why didn't xiao chi follow along?"

fu zhiyu took the umbrella into the bathroom and propped it open, and slowed down against the wall for a long time before he spoke: "why did you tell him to come to the house?" "