Chapter 2

the morning sun was a little harsh, and the teenager under the tree frowned and brushed aside the branch pressed against his head, but after pushing it several times, he found that the branch would still bounce back on the door of his head, and simply reached out his hand and snapped it to break it.

lu man looked at the long-form teenager in front of him, white and clean skin and the corner of his mouth slightly, a ray of sunlight shining on his face, the teenager squinted slightly. lu man squeezed the pants of her school uniform a little nervously, and she smiled and touched the rabbit tail-like braid on the top of her head: "you said before that you like girls with ponytails, you see i also have ponytails now." "

probably feeling a little embarrassed that he didn't have a little thumb-length braid, lu man put down his hand in sorrow, and lowered his head not to look at him.

fu zhi's mind had long since been emptied, and he couldn't count the number of times lu man had confessed to him. there are many girls who confess to him, and those who can't pull down their faces will write love letters or small notes, and as long as he doesn't reply, there will be no follow-up. those who confess in person can easily refuse as long as he thinks of any reason.

but the person in front of you.

fu zhiyu looked again at the girl standing in front of him with her head bowed, and when she first confessed to herself, fu zhiyu did not pay too much attention to it, and casually said that she wanted to study well and did not want to fall in love. but after that, lu man appeared in various study rooms, sat back in his line of sight, staring at him motionlessly, and the people who watched him had goosebumps.

after that, luhmann confessed to his face again, and he did not want to continue to waste time, directly saying that luhmann was not the type he liked. after that, luhmann washed his face with tears every day. during class, he looked at him with a sad face while wiping away tears with a tissue. even the class teacher found that something was wrong, and talked to him suspiciously after class.

last time, looking at lu man's short hair, fu zhiyu said to her seriously: i like girls with ponytails. i thought that with the length of her hair, it would take a few months, but who knew that within a month, she would tie her hair and come to herself.

a trace of respect actually rose in fu zhi's heart, sun wukong who jumped out of the cracks in the stone once wanted to give up the western heavens to learn the scriptures, but lu man's spirit of not abandoning and not giving up is really rare now.

"strictly speaking, you can't be considered a ponytail." fu stopped the expressionless opening.

lu man slowly raised his head and smiled at him: "one day it will grow into a ponytail." "

the corners of fu zhi's mouth were pulled, and he kicked the rubble on the ground with some irritation. he couldn't refute lu man's words, fu zhiyu raised his head and sighed, and suddenly the afterglow caught a glimpse of an "unknown object" under a tree not far away.

"i'm sorry." fu zhiyu's originally godless eyes suddenly lit up, and he looked at lu man with some apology, and paused for half a day before he reopened his mouth: "i have not told the truth before." "

"actually, i have someone i like."

lu man was stunned, and a smile froze on his face. she had been in the same class as fu zhiyu for almost a year, and even if she hadn't spoken a word to him, she knew him very well. fu zhiyu only likes to study, and he never runs away from taking notes carefully in class every day, and no matter how much homework he has, he will complete it carefully. and the reason why she plucked up the courage to confess to fu zhiyu was also very simple, just because her friend said: he even refused the school flower, even if you are rejected, you are not ashamed.