Chapter 26

the wind blew away the broken hair on the teenager's forehead, and the folds between his eyebrows were clearer, still looking very twisted. fu zhiyu raised his hand, extended his index finger and gently pressed it between the young man's eyebrows, rubbing it twice before withdrawing his hand.

"let's go, let's go home."

the boy sitting on the steps suddenly tugged on his sleeve, and fu zhiyu looked down at the teenager's white arms, with blue blood vessels that were faintly exposed due to congestion, and he turned his head sideways without speaking.

"i should have liked you a long time ago." chi yu's fingers clutching the sleeve gradually tightened, his eyes were fixed on the ground, just when fu zhiyu thought that chi yu would not say anything more, he suddenly raised the corner of his lips in relief, raised his head and grinned, and said: "this is my secret." "

the teenager's whitish fingertips, wrinkled cuffs, and wet eyes were all just right.

fu zhiyu sighed helplessly, he flipped his wrist and shook the teenager's hand, a thin layer of sweat in his palm, and his fingertips were cool and silky, gently resting on the back of his hand. chi yu awkwardly turned his head, but his hand was obediently held by him, like a large dog with a bad temper. fu zhiyu simply sat next to chi yu, took his hand and shook it for a while, then suddenly looked down and smiled.

"what are you laughing at?"

fu zhiyu looked at chi yu's somewhat puzzled face, and he slowly extended his other hand towards his head. chi yu frowned, his body tilted backwards, and his dark eyes stared closely at the smiling teenager. the hand hanging in the air had no intention of withdrawing, and the sunlight sprinkled on the young man's white forearm, enveloping a faint golden light.

the two armies went into battle, either dead or wounded, but chi yu felt that he needed to let a little stop the eucalyptus.

the boy sat up straight with a black face, looked up at the hand hanging above his head, and hung his head as if he accepted his fate. fu smiled and lowered his hand in the air and gently rubbed it twice on his furry black head. the soft black hair lined fu zhiyu's hand more and more snow white, and the boy's bony fingers passed through the teenager's black hair, and the movement was gentle and arrogant.

you touch the dog... chi yu glanced up at him disapprovingly, his eyes were sharp, but his body was motionless.

fu zhiyu picked up a strand of the teenager's black hair and played with it on his fingers for a while: "what should i do with you?" "

"what?"

"i said." fu zhiyu withdrew his hand and stared at the face of the person in front of him, looking from eyebrows to eyes, from the bridge of his nose to his lips.

"i used to just have to guard against girls, but now even boys are worried about you, what should i do?"

chi yu had a momentary stunned, he looked at shangfu zhiyu's good-looking eyebrows, and suddenly unilaterally raised his eyebrows, and the end of his eyes was slightly raised: "then you don't hurry up to please lao tzu, maybe i see you pitiful, this life will be with you." "

the boy lowered his eyelashes, his fingers lightly touched the tip of his nose, and when he raised his head again, the corners of his mouth seemed to be mixed with honey, and the whole person softened.

"wait until you become an adult."

"i'll please you."

seeing the sudden change in the look on chi yu's face, fu zhiyu stood up with the corner of his lips, and before he could take a few steps, the back of his head was smashed by an unknown object. the black school bag lay on the ground, he bent down to pick it up, and before his fingers could touch the bag, he was snatched away by the popularity behind him.

don't open the door for lao tzu. the boy frowned, stretched out his hand and slapped his chest twice, obviously playing a cruel game, but the ear roots that quickly burst red were really frightening. it may be that he is also not confident enough, chi yu dropped this sentence and hurriedly took a step towards the school gate.

the teenager folded his collar and slowly followed behind him: "walk slowly, i just finished playing and i am very tired." "

"it's really rubbish, you can't jump around twice."

chi yu stopped, put his hands in his pants pockets, and stood lazily not far away, smiling and bending to look at him.