Chapter 9

the sunset pulled the figures of the four people to the elder, fu zhiyu looked down at himself and chi yu's shadow on the ground, and his brain was like a paste.

"so that's it." wang xiao looked at the exquisite chi yu in front of him, and then turned his head to look at the chi yin beside him. the lower half of the faces of the two people are really somewhat similar, but because chi yu always smacks the corners of his mouth and is unhappy, and chi yin always laughs and giggles, so he can't see it.

"you two are brothers and sisters?"

chi yin smiled and pulled up chi yu's hand, and his voice was soft: "yes, brother and sister." "

chi yu's eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and he pushed away chi yin's hand without a trace, and said with some impatience: "you will go home when you are fine, don't shake around in the street." "

"it's okay, uncle chen has been driving behind him." chi yin paused, then continued, "dad asked you to go home on the weekend and said that the family should have a meal together." "

"i'll send him back first." chi yu turned around and re-carried the bag hanging on his shoulder.

"the rest, i'll talk about it when i get home."

regardless of the chi yin behind him and wang xiao's shouts, fu zhiyu watched the loose steps of the people in front of him. the boring and monotonous school uniform hung on his body, wearing a somewhat uninhibited appearance.

even if he had tried to speed up as fast as possible, because of his leg injury, he couldn't catch up with the teenager who was not far away. the distance between the two people was getting farther and farther, and fu zhiyu shook his head helplessly, slowly slowing down and staring at the pattern on the ground step by step.

"sigh." chi yu didn't know when he stopped, he stood not far away against the light. the facial features, which were originally blurred by the glare of the sun, gradually became clear. the deep and clear facial features seem to be no different from when they were children, but the folds that always hang between the eyebrows remind themselves that chi yu has grown up.

it wasn't until he and chi yu came together side by side again that he continued to take his steps, and the deliberately slowed pace made him disrupt the rhythm and suddenly get up with his hands and feet.

"didn't you throw that picture?"

"i..."

chi yu was a little embarrassed, he coughed twice in a low voice, and awkwardly opened his mouth: "that photo i put in my wallet and forgot to take it out." "

it's okay not to explain, but after chi yu explained it, he suddenly felt that something was not quite right. he irritably pulled the collar of his school uniform, looked at fu zhiyu's knees that were not very bent, and sneered twice.

as autumn slowly begins, after the sun sets a little, the occasional wind brings a bit of shade. fu stopped in front of the convenience store, thought about it and said, "i'll go buy something." "

chi yu frowned with impatience on his face, but still leaned against the wall, hanging his head and waiting quietly.

the plastic curtain made a rattling sound, and fu zhiyu walked out carrying two plastic bags. before he could speak, he was snatched up by chi yu, who tied the two bags together and looked at him sideways: "gone." "

chi yu carried two plastic bags in one hand, and two school bags hung on his back and chest. he lowered his head and glanced at the glass bottle of juice in the bag, and muttered impatiently, it's really heavy. "

fu zhiyu thought of the flying vinegar that he had just eaten inexplicably, and he only felt humiliated and embarrassed, and rarely did not choke with chi yu, quietly following behind him.