Chapter 51

in the next few days, chi yu was no longer coming to school.

fu zhi's words were originally few, and now even a smile is rare. as a person who knew the inside story, wang xiao thought that he had an obligation to comfort the xueba in the back seat, and several times he turned around to say something, but he couldn't say a word to shangfu zhiyu's calm gaze. wang xiao feels that fu zhi eucalyptus is also a late festival, and in the first two years of high school, fu zhi eucalyptus is a good baby on the tip of every teacher's heart, and is a model for each student to learn.

but the third year of high school has not been open for a long time, and fu zhiyu has already left five times early. classes also became absent-minded, and self-study classes always did the rolls, staring at the blank rolls in a daze. however, yomo played well before, and fu zhi's grades did not decline, but the teachers no longer nagged him as an example.

wang xiao was different from others, he felt that fu zhiyu was very good, more like a person than when he only knew how to study before.

in the second year of high school, all the knowledge points in the high school have basically been completed, and the teacher can do so much, and the rest depends on the students' self-awareness. in the quiet of the classroom, only the rustle of writing could be heard, and even the cough was suppressed. by this time, everyone was taking care of themselves, and the occasional skipping and tardiness of fu zhiyu was not so obvious.

the back door of the classroom was hidden, fu zhiyu pushed the door in with his head hanging down, and his elbow accidentally bumped into lin chuan, who was sitting by the door, and fu zhiyu said sorry carelessly. lin chuan shrugged his nose, sniffed at fu zhiyu, and lowered his voice: "your smoking addiction is a bit big these days." "

fu zhiyu sighed and replied, and lin chuan also knew that what he said didn't work, after all, lin jing had also come to knock a few times. fu zhi eucalyptus was always on his lips, but as soon as he got out of class, there was no shadow, and when he came back, he was full of smoke. learning good people to do anything is worthy of forgiveness, lin jing probably also found it useless to talk more, and it is also a turn a blind eye to deal with the matter of stopping eucalyptus smoking.

lin chuan turned around and planned to continue writing the scroll, listening to fu zhiyu's footsteps stagnate, and then the cold voice of the teenager sounded in the classroom.

"whose roll."

the small and small voice attracted the attention of many people, and many people who buried their heads in the problem straightened up and twisted their bodies to look at the back of the classroom. the two tables in the corner seemed to have been moved, and the pen that fu zhiyu had placed on the table fell to the ground, and the empty table on the side was piled with rolls that had been made.

the sugar paper that was originally placed on the table was casually thrown on the ground.

fu zhiyu didn't seem to see the pen he dropped on the ground, he stepped straight over, reached out and picked up a scroll, looked at it roughly from beginning to end, he raised his head, glanced at the people in the class, and shook the scroll in his hand, "who is zuo jingwen." "

"your 66-point roll is misplaced."

there was a burst of laughter in the classroom, and the girl sitting in the second row with a ponytail ran over with her head down, her ears were red, and she didn't know whether she was embarrassed by her grades or if she was in the same class for so long, but fu zhiyu didn't even know her name and was embarrassed. she stood in front of fu zhiyu and stammered, "i can't put down my drawer, and i think chi yu won't come back..."

fu zhiyu laughed lightly, and he lifted the corner of his lips and asked, "who said he wouldn't come back?" "

the girl looked up in a daze, and the non-aggressive face of shangfu zhiyu was startled by the coldness under his eyes. fu zhiyu took a thick stack of rolls on the table and held out her hand to the girl, but she did not answer.