Chapter 34

the boy's clean face was a little stunned, but the force around his neck was real, and chi yu's chin rested on his shoulder socket, and he was in some pain. before he could feel the sudden embrace, the man suddenly pushed him aside.

chi yu wrinkled his nose and turned his head a little awkwardly: "you lent the scroll to wang xiao, i copied something." "

fu zhiyu blinked, moved the stool toward chi yu, held his head in one hand and smiled, "i'm better than the roll." "

the music gradually stopped during the recess exercise, and wang xiao, who was standing in the corridor, finally wrote the last end. he had never copied his homework so badly, and he was uncomfortable with every stroke. he also didn't copy his homework without a brain, and he could learn something by looking at other people's formulas and algorithms. you can pay for each question, starting with a formula, calculating two or three lines in the middle, and then the answer, which makes him learn a fart.

wang xiao stood outside the door with the scroll, his back against the window sill, but his heart was itching like a cat scratching. god knows how much he really wanted to see what fu zhiyu and chi yu were doing, as long as he turned his head, he could get the first-hand news of the sensational one. although brother chi did not regard him as a buddy, he wang xiao was really feeling.

it would be nice if he didn't see anything, but if he did see something he shouldn't see, he might be silenced.

the footsteps were getting closer and closer, but there was no sound in the classroom. wang xiao was a little anxious, seeing that several people had already appeared at the end of the corridor, and it wouldn't be long before they would come over. wang xiao bowed his head and snorted, and he walked to the door and whispered through the crack in the door, "brother chi, someone has come." "

"that, you guys... if you're almost there, just clean up. "

"i can only help you drag it out for a while..." wang xiao didn't finish speaking, the door slammed open from the inside, and the boy looked at him condescendingly, with a little impatience in his dark eyes.

chi yu frowned and glanced at wang xiao, who had a stunned face in front of him, and he held the door with one hand, "you listen to what you yourself said. wang xiao didn't react a little, he glanced at chi yu from top to bottom, saw that he was neatly dressed, and tilted his head to see fu zhiyu in the classroom. a slap on the top of his head made the top of his skull buzz.

"i'll help you clear the yellow waste in your head." after chi yu finished speaking, he lowered his head and began to roll up his sleeves, wang xiao laughed twice, but his two legs involuntarily retreated. he was ready to accept a violent beating, but the imaginary fist did not fall.

wang xiao opened his eyes, and fu zhiyu didn't know when he was standing behind chi yu, holding his chest with both hands and smiling at him.

"the third question is not finished."

seeing that the small flame in chi yu's eyes was extinguished little by little, he slowly turned around and faced the boy's smiling face. wang xiao looked at the boy who was originally angry and instantly softened, he impatiently skimmed the corner of his mouth, but walked back to his seat step by step.

"annoyed to death." chi yu picked up the scroll and placed it on the top of his head, he leaned back against the wall, but suddenly thought of something.

"is it okay to donate a building to go to college?"

fu zhiyu lifted his eyelids and stared at him without blinking, until chi yu sighed and picked up the pen on the table again. wang xiao followed into the classroom, and he sat back in his seat with his head down, listening to the occasional whispering of the two people behind him. sometimes i think that god is really unfair, although fu zhiyu's family is almost poor, but he can't cover people's good studies and handsome looks. although chi yu was almost studying and his personality was not good, he had money. if other people said such things, he wang xiao would definitely be the first to go up and spit on people's homes, pretending to be forced.

he tilted his head to look at the newly built football field in the playground and the bell tower under construction not far away, and wang xiao sighed. the self-esteem of the adolescent boy was shattered until when school was about to end, the man in the suit stood in the back door and called away chi yu and fu zhiyu with a serious face.

"have you heard that fu zhiyu and chi yu seem to be in that..."

"which?"

the base...

"sleeper!"

obviously, the voice was not loud, but wang xiao felt that this whisper was very harsh, and it made him irritable. a low laugh came from the front of the classroom, and the boy glanced back, picked up a chalk head from the ground and smashed it into the back row.

"wang xiao." the boy smiled lewdly, lowered his voice and asked, "are you sitting in front of them and don't have the heart to study?" "

before he could speak, the girl beside him suddenly sneered, and she put down the pen in her hand.

"you really should look in the mirror and see how disgusting your face is now." ji xiaoxiao's voice was not loud, but every word was very clear, falling into the ears of everyone in the class.

the boy was stunned, and wang xiao took a bite on the ground, "shut up your ass." "

even if people are gay, they can't look up to you.

the boy didn't seem to expect to be suddenly besieged by the two, he was extremely angry, stood up and supported the table with both hands, "wang xiao, you are so licking a dog for chi yu, should you wait for him to come to gay you?" "

"yo." wang xiao pushed the table and smiled, "why did the little virgin talk so much today?" "

without the next sentence, the two had already torn together, and wang xiao used his weight advantage to press the boy to the ground, while tugging at the man's collar while shouting: today grandpa will replace your father to educate you! "

until the end of high school, the men and women in the class were drunk and did not look like they were, and several girls slumped on the table with half squinted eyes, they patted wang xiao's shoulder and smiled: "on the day you helped chi yu and fu zhiyu fight, we all thought you were very handsome." "

wang xiao was also a little up, and he rolled up his sleeves with a smile: "brother chi and fu zhiyu shuai?" "

the boy behind him kicked his stool leg with his foot, and wang xiao turned back to the boy's dark eyes, he held the wine glass in his hand, and raised an eyebrow at him with his head on his back.

fu zhi eucalyptus on his face is also more handsome than you.

the boy who was originally standing on the balcony smoking did not know when to walk in, he took the wine glass in the boy's hand with no expression, and replaced it with a cup of hot tea in his hand.

"swear words again."