Chapter 50

like a burst of electricity jumping from his chest to the top of his head, chi yu frowned and pushed the head on his chest to the side.

fu zhiyu straightened up along the force, bent his head and bent the corners of his lips, and sat cross-legged on the ground in the form of chi yu. the room was not spacious, and the two teenagers curled up in the gap between the bed and the wall, and with the slightest movement of their legs, their knees would collide. the light bulb above his head flashed and lit up slightly, and chi yu's back was still faintly painful, he wanted to reach out and rub it, and heard the calm opening of the person next to him.

"if god looks at you well." fu zhiyu looked up, paused, and continued, "you may barely be able to get a bachelor's degree." "

"but that would be too risky."

"going abroad in your third year of high school should be the best choice for you."

but that wasn't our best bet, chi yu wanted to say so, but he looked up at fu zhiyu, expecting to see a hint of struggle in his eyes. those beautiful eyes were calm and waveless, and with the sanity after weighing the pros and cons, chi yu saw himself in the amber pupils. seeing that he did not speak, fu zhiyu continued: "in the third year of high school, you have time to adapt to the environment and language, and your english is actually quite good." "

"in an english-only environment, you will grow up very quickly."

the rest of the words were not heard clearly, looking at fu zhiyu's lips one by one, it felt very good to kiss. he didn't have much interest in listening to fu zhi's preaching, and the evil fire in his stomach had now disappeared for the most part, it was obviously winter, but the sweat on his back had soaked his clothes. somehow, chi yu suddenly remembered when he was a child, when fu zhiyu was not so tall and looked stunted.

cheng tian posed as an adult, frowning at him with a serious face, "chi yu, you can't do this." "

his forehead was cold, chi yu returned to god, and he looked at fu zhiyu with some confusion, and his index finger lightly pointed at his forehead, and the strength was not light or heavy.

"have you thought about our future?" fu zhiyu lowered his hand around his ankle, bent down and put his head against his knee, his voice soft, "i thought about it." fu zhiyu looked sideways at the wall, and the two shadows cast on it were very close, almost merging into one.

"if you don't think about what will happen fifty years from now, listen to me now." fu zhiyu turned his head to the side, half of his face hidden in the crook of his arm, revealing only one eye, and murmuring in a low voice.

"okay?"

when chi yu stood in chi yuedi's study, he saw a flash of surprise in the man's eyes. i think it is also, chi yu short ten years, making decisions has never been so crisp, do not pull dozens of rounds and never give up, one night changed their minds. father and son had never been so calmly in the same space, and chi yuedi did not know what to say for a while in the face of the silent chi yu.

chi yuedi probably said that the high school situation in the united states was gone, and chi yu's patience was almost exhausted, and he frowned and snorted and turned to go out the door. obviously, they are father and son, but chi yuedi looks like a study abroad agent who has just entered the industry for a long time.

on weekday mornings, the streets have always been deserted, and there are several taxis parked next to the street, and when chi yu is alone, he rolls down the window and pokes his head and asks him if he wants to take a taxi. chi yu shook his head, his chin shrank into his collar again, and counted the colored floor tiles on the ground and walked forward step by step. he didn't like to ride in a car, especially in winter, and the windows were all closed tightly, making him uncomfortable.