Chapter 3

gossip spread faster than the virus, and in an instant almost everyone in the school knew about it. chi yu and fu zhiyu walked in the corridor one after the other, the classmates who came and went were eager to take the camera and camera to poke them in the face, and the two major school grasses that had been missed for various reasons in the first year of high school were actually in the same frame!

finally getting rid of the pair of eyes behind him, chi yu leaned on the warehouse door and pulled the collar impatiently.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, what are you doing?"

"just find an excuse to reject a girl."

then don't put on my head! chi yu's face was getting darker and darker, and the sound of his teeth clenching his teeth could be heard clearly from a meter away from him.

fu zhiyu glanced at him, wrapped his hands around his shoulders and said faintly, you bumped into the basin yourself. "

chi yu and fu zhiyu have lived in the opposite door since elementary school, and each other is the child of the other parent's mouth. fu zhi's father was a criminal police officer, and he began to sigh not long after fu zhi eucalyptus was born. xiao fu zhisheng's lips were red and his teeth were white, his skin was white, and he was hugged out and praised. but it is not in line with the will of the founding of the country, how can his son be born so white and red? don't you want him to be born masculine, but he always has to be like a boy, right?

chi yu, on the other hand, has been famous in the courtyard since childhood, because every evening he can hear his mother shouting his name outside in her throat and telling him to go home. when chi yu and fu zhiyu became neighbors, chi yu's wet eyes full of aura fu jianguo how to see how to like.

chi yu listened to wen hua say every day how good fu zhi yu was and how he could not eat, while fu zhi yu listened to his father chanting chi yu's ears were about to hear the cocoon. so one day, when the two people met at school, they all turned their heads and pretended to be strangers.

fu zhi eucalyptus: this person has a stinky fart look like a strange boy.

chi yu: the little fart child is expressionless and pretends to be a teenager.

the two looked down and never greeted each other, and even had a tacit understanding in this regard. in the morning, chi yu would get up twenty minutes early to walk to school, while fu zhi yu would take the bus to school twenty minutes later, anyway, the farther away the two people were, the better.

but even so, the two people still entered the same junior high school, and now the same high school. i thought that i could die and not interact until i entered the grave, but i pointed to the chi metaphor of snoozing under the locust tree.

and now the situation where two people were standing at the door of the warehouse with wide eyes and small eyes was something that chi yu and fu zhiyu had never thought of.

chi yu was furious when he saw fu zhiyu's paralyzed face, and he stretched out his hand and pressed it on his temple: what the are you going to do? "

"if you don't do it, it won't affect me." fu zhiyu looked up at him and smiled at him, and said slowly, "if you think it is difficult to hang out with me, then i can also think of a way." "

you hurry up and fix it for me. chi yu finished speaking and turned around, and before he could take a few steps, he heard fu zhiyu open his mouth with a faint smile: "you beg me." "

after so many years, i still don't know whether to live or die.

chi yu walked to his side with a few steps, raised his fist and slammed it into his head, fu zhiyu tilted his head slightly, and his fist just smashed into the wall that was still a centimeter away from his head.