Chapter 12

since autumn, there has been little sunshine like this morning.

fu zhi eucalyptus did not sleep well this night. half-opened, he reached out and pulled up the quilt that had slipped around chi yu's waist, and his fingers inadvertently rubbed over the boy's shoulder. he paused and gently covered the quilt for him.

his body was already stiff, because after chi yu fell asleep, the big long leg was unceremoniously on his body. in the middle, fu zhi eucalyptus also wanted to push him away, but looking at the peaceful sleeping face of a bystander, he couldn't get his hands on it.

beams of light fell on the teenager's face through the gap in the fabric curtains, and fu zhiyu could almost see the small fluff on his face, enveloped in golden light. his gaze fell on his thick, sharp eyebrows, followed by those sparkling eyes and lips. the sleeping chi yu looked easy to get along with, and the delicate eyebrows and clear jaw angles were all the appearances in fu zhi's memory.

as if there was something uncomfortable, fu zhiyu looked at the frown of the teenager in front of him, quietly put his finger between the boy's eyebrows, gently rubbed it a few times and put it down. xu did not want chi yu to lie in bed, and the sunlight shone through the curtains straight on the boy's face. fu zhiyu stood up, and even if he straightened his arm, he couldn't touch the curtain.

just about to get out of bed to tighten the curtains, the legs have not yet come down from the bed, the boy lying next to him suddenly hummed. disgruntled, he rubbed his legs on him, and then fell asleep silently.

anyway, i couldn't sleep, so fu zhiyu simply leaned the pillow on the head of the bed, reclining on the bed, looking down at the frowns of the people around him.

fu zhiyu thought about it, and slowly extended his hand to hang above the boy's head, casting a shadow on chi yu's face, just to block the light that fell on his face. looking at chi yu's gradually soothing brow, he couldn't take care of the stiff and sore arm for a while, and fu zhiyu involuntarily raised the corner of his mouth.

"eucalyptus, come out for breakfast!"

chen yifang opened the door with fritters and soy milk, and saw chi yu shrinking into a ball by the wall, while her son was holding up his arm to cover the sunlight sprinkled on the bed. the son, who used to be well-behaved and quiet, now has a cold face and some inexplicable anger.

"auntie." after chi yu was awakened by chen yifang's full voice, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the hand hanging above his head.

fu zhiyu looked at him sideways, retracted his arm casually, and got out of bed.

"mom, don't talk so loudly in the morning." fu paused and continued, "there are still people sleeping." "

"i'm not thinking it's more than nine o'clock..." chen yifang was just about to defend herself, and when she looked up and saw fu zhiyu's expressionless face, she flattened her mouth and sighed.

chi yu was hung with a loose and crumbling t-shirt, and the loudspeaker came out of the bedroom. chen yifang saw chi yu's hair like it had been blown up, smiled and rubbed it twice: "how did you churn this night, you can sleep your hair like this." "

fu zhiyu set up a bowl and chopsticks and said lightly, "sleep like a dead pig." "

hindering chen yifang's presence, chi yu did not dare to scold people, but secretly raised his fist, and the fierce god glared at him viciously.

fu jianguo was on a mission in the bureau, he didn't go home at all last night, chen yifang was in a meeting when he delivered the meal, and she waited for three or four hours before staring at him to finish eating. although it is almost ten o'clock in the morning, fu's mother still feels that her eyelids are heavy.

chen yifang put a fritter in chi yu's bowl and asked softly, "are you going to have a parent-teacher conference next week?" don't need your uncle to go for your father..."

chi yu took a sip of soy milk and smiled, "my father is looking for someone to go." "

chen yifang heard this and wanted to ask again, but the boy sitting opposite suddenly said, "today's dish is a little salty." "

bumping into his son's shallow gaze, chen yifang was confused for a while. fu zhiyu has always spoken little, and when she eats, she can't hold out a word for half a day, let alone pick and choose her craft. she looked at the small dish on the table and asked with some doubt, "this is what was left before, you didn't say salty at that time." "

"i think it's just right." chi yu clipped a chopstick and tasted it, bending at chen yifang's eyebrows.

there is no elderly woman who does not dislike the green onion teenager, especially a teenager who is very good-looking and can pat himself on the back. looking at the gauze attached to his forehead, chen yifang forgot for a moment what he just wanted to ask: "do you really need to go to the hospital to see the injury on your head?" "

"it may be fine elsewhere, but the head is connected to the brain, and this has to leave sequelae."

before chi yu could speak, he heard fu zhiyu sitting next to him speak slowly and leisurely: "he is no big different from leaving sequelae now, this brain can be directly put down in the hot pot restaurant." "

the first half of the sentence was understood by chi yu, but he really didn't understand the second half of the sentence. fu zhiyu was like a roundworm in his stomach, catching a glimpse of chi yu's crooked eyebrows, and thoughtfully answered: "i'm talking about your pig brain." "the two men quarreled, and a simple breakfast was eaten for almost an hour.

after chi yu washed up again, he stood in the doorway and said to her, "auntie, i left first." fu zhiyu carried the boy's light school bag like a plastic bag, and after thinking about it, he still said, "i'll send him." "

the door clicked shut, and hearing smaller and smaller footsteps, chen yifang took out her mobile phone and dialed a number.

"old pay when are you coming back?" do you need to leave you breakfast? "

on the other end of the phone was the man's tired but still full of breath, she nodded, and suddenly thought of something to continue to speak: "today eucalyptus is a bit abnormal, eating breakfast actually said thirty-six sentences." "

the man was silent for a while, and smiled helplessly: "you really went to count your son and said a few words, you really can do it." "

fu zhiyu had no idea that his mother was sitting at home thinking about his abnormality. he handed the bag to the boy in front of him, moaned for a while or said, "actually, the parents' meeting can not go." "

chi yu lowered his head and kicked intently at the rubble on the ground, and after a while he spoke, "my nanny will go." "

"it doesn't matter, he doesn't bother to read my dozen-and-so volumes anyway." chi yu took the bag and continued, "if you go, you will go in vain." "

fu zhiyu nodded slightly, and chi yu dangled the bag belt and turned around and walked towards the mouth of the alley. he took a few steps but stopped, turned sideways and tilted his head to look at him, and looked at shangfu zhiyu's calm eyes, he thought about it or opened his mouth.

"what are you doing in the morning with your arm raised above my head?"

"stretch your waist." fu zhi replied expressionlessly, looking at chi yu's frown again, he continued without smiling: "don't you think i'm above your head***?" "

the degree to which fu zhi eucalyptus did not want to face was really to refresh the bottom line of chi yu at any time, he resisted the urge to go up and strangle him, turned around, and whispered as he walked forward: too fucking vulgar, you have to stay away from him in the future.