Chapter 46

it turns out that the human heart can easily die.

fu zhiyu sat on the steps at the school entrance, the mobile phone in the palm of his hand was hot and scary, and the text messages and phone calls sent out were deep in the sea. uncle janitor leaned out of the retractable iron door and shouted in his throat, "the student is about to read early, and if you don't come in for a while, you won't open the door alone." as if he couldn't hear it, fu zhiyu stood up and touched his hand in his pocket for half a day before remembering that he had just run too fast, and he forgot to take out his bag and lighter.

there was a newsstand at the entrance of the school, and fu zhiyu handed the money in and said expressionlessly, "lighter." "

the man sitting paralyzed on the couch tilted his head to look at him, skimmed his lips with some disdain, took the lighter from the shelf next to him, tried a few times in his hand, and then nuzzled at him: "boy smoke less." fu zhiyu replied faintly, took the lighter and went around to the back wall of the school, trying to avoid the surrounding line of sight, he lowered his head to light the cigarette between his fingers. but because his fingers were numb and unable to exert force, fu zhiyu pressed several times in a row and failed to fire, he suddenly turned around and kicked at the brick wall, his fingers pressed between his eyebrows, biting his back teeth and whispering a.

the cigarette case in his hand was crumpled, and the door code of chi yu's house was still his birthday, he opened it, but there was no one inside. there was only one slipper at the door, and the other was thrown alone next to the refrigerator, and fu zhiyu could almost imagine that chi yu dropped the slippers while walking, but he was too lazy to pick them up. fu zhiyu slid down the door and sat on the ground, breathing heavily on his back, closing his eyes as he listened to the clanging heartbeat.

the cold metal object attached to his chest was panicked, and fu zhiyu took the chain out of the skin-attached clothes, and rubbed the inscription in the inner ring of the ring with his fingers, which he had seen at home that night, and engraved the initials of the two of them, which was probably the most romantic thing that the iron head could think of.

placing his finger on the ring finger, fu zhiyu smiled with his eyelids down, and his voice was hoarse: "buy big, fool." "

i didn't know how long i sat on the ground, until the door against my back made a noise, and the blood that had congealed in my body seemed to flow again. he stood up and was almost ready to pounce on it the next second, but he stopped moving the second he held out his hand. the man stood in the doorway in a fitting suit, his features were deep, and he didn't seem to expect to see him here, and the man's narrow eyes narrowed slightly, revealing the fine wrinkles at the end of his eyes.

"pay to stop eucalyptus?"

fu zhiyu tucked the necklace hanging around his neck back into his collar, and he was taught by his parents from an early age that he must be polite to his elders. he stood in front of the man with his back straight, blocking him out of the door with his body, with no intention of giving in. the man was not annoyed, he took out the cigarette box from his pocket and said softly: "chi yu ran away from home." "

the man sat across from him, smoke between his fingers wrapped around his cuffs, wearing the same royal blue cufflinks as he had done then. fu zhiyu leaned back, not expecting that such a beast who abandoned his family and abandoned his son was more affectionate to the cufflinks than his wife and son.

"i've got schools in the united states." chi yuedi dusted the cigarette in his hand and continued, "send him over next week." "

fu picked up the cigarette case on the table and pulled out a cigarette stick from it and stuck it between his fingers: "you may not know very well, but i'm actually a person who is not very qualified." "

"for the sake of your father, i can barely maintain my politeness." fu zhiyu thought about putting down the cigarette again, "you threw him away once before, and now you want to come again." "

"i don't know how you could have left him out there since he was a child."

"if it were me, i wouldn't be able to."

chi yuedi raised his head and looked at him carefully for a while before putting down his cigarette, "i may be reluctant now, but i will be willing to give up in a few years." "

"i'm talking to you from a father's side now." chi yuedi took off his suit and put it aside, he crossed his hands on his knees, "according to chi yu's current results, it is impossible to enter a good university, and sending him abroad is the best decision." "

fu zhiyu did not answer the call, chi yue diden paused, and continued: "the decision i made will not change, if you can't figure it out, you better try to think about it, otherwise it is you who is uncomfortable." as soon as he spoke, he was about to reach for the half-burned cigarette that had been laid on the ashtray, but he was the first to grab it when he touched the mouthpiece.

"it's best to get to know your son before you want to be a father." fu zhiyu snuffed out the remaining half-cut cigarette and threw it into the ashtray, and while standing up, he said: "chi yu is not used to smelling smoke." "

the boy's figure disappeared into the room, and the man sitting on the couch let out a long breath as he took out his mobile phone, which had been vibrating for a long time, from his suit pocket and placed it in his ear.

"did you get your visa?" hearing a definitive answer coming from the phone, chi yuedi nodded, picked up the blazer on the side and stood up. it wasn't until he reached the door that he reopened his mouth: "isn't there much discrimination against homosexuals in the united states?" "

the winter night was tinged with the chill that seeped in, the fingers in his pocket were frozen stiff, and fu zhiyu went from the school to the park, and from the park to the internet café that chi yu usually went to, and he was not there. afraid of missing chi yu's message, fu zhiyu kept his mobile phone on, and this day chen yifang made a total of seven phone calls and fifteen text messages, lin jing made two phone calls, and wang xiao made one.

the street lights on the side of the road were lit one after another, the orange soft light hit the ground, and the snow that accumulated in the clouds during the day finally fell in the night. endless snowflakes fell down in circles with the wind, falling on the shoulders and hair of the teenager, but fu zhiyu was not in the mood to appreciate. he dragged his stiff body into the alley, but stopped when he saw the figure in the corner.

in the quiet alley, only occasionally can be heard the sound of a car passing by, and the people in the corner raise their heads and look at the eyes of shangfu yu who are not very clear. fu zhiyu swore that he had thought in the last second that after finding chi yu, he would scold him with his head covered. but to the black and white eyes, fu zhiyu only felt that the eye sockets were hot.

he took a few steps to stand in front of the boy and slowly crouched down, took out the necklace placed on his chest in the orange and yellow light, and fu zhiyu reached out his hand to brush off the snowflakes on the boy's eyebrows, and said softly: "you have bought a ring, and you are responsible for the after-sales."